[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information on Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: Vigoroth.png (389KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Vigoroth.png
389KB, 1280x1280px
I have information on Pokemon Sun and Moon but not that much, so don't expect an explosion of information, my english is not perfect so I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. And before you say it, I can't share videos or image, because my friend got gameplay but there is numbers on his screen so no images can be shared online because all person have a personal number fo they're own game. Again ask me anything and I will respond if I can. If you don't believe me, don't believe me, I don't care about your opinion
>>
How does transfering pokemon from R/B/Y to S/M work?
>>
>>27945505
I believe that there is some pokemon that can't be brought in the game like the Pikachu in yellow and Pokemon with moves that can't they can't learn in the new games will be erased and we didn't see what happened when all the move are deleted. As for now, we saw that all the red, blue and yellow pokemon have there hidden ability if they have one.
>>
>>27945605
Any new psychic or fairy pokemon that haven't been shown yet?
>>
Do Johto Starters get Megas?
Is Ash Greninja In Game?
Are the starters final evolutions that have ben leaked real? If so,do they have more than one form?
Any cool new Pokemon you can share?
Thanks
>>
>>27945423
What is Rockruff's secret?

Does Komala evolve?

Is the multiple starter final evos leak true?
>>
>>27945681
There is Monkey that plays football (I think) that is Normal/Fairy and there is a long hairy bug with leaves which is Bug/Psychic. But I didn't see other, I might talk about it more if I remember
>>
>>27945783
The monkey was mention in previous links,but the typing makes no fucking sense.\Fairys getting slapped on everything this gen...
>>
>>27945723
Komala evolves into a big wood Koala Normal/Grass
And I need to see the leaked starter that you are talking about.
>>27945693
There is a special Grennja, if I remember, and I really like a Grimoire Pokemon that is Ghost. He gets a lot of moves and an unique move with pages
I didn't see meages yet
>>
Why do people even respond to these?
>>
>>27945839
The monkey is pink and the ball is floating around it, it gets a special ability that protects it some times or something like that
>>
>>27945423
describe the final evo of one of the starters
>>
any new poison types?
>>
>>27945849
The starter leak in referring to was a leak stating each starter had a different form depending on what island it evolved on.
>>
>>27945891
My friends took the cat, Litten. And it gets on its back legs after the evolution , the final evolution a big fighter Fire/Dark if I remember
>>
>>27945849
The leaked ones-Wrestling Fire Tiger,Siren Mermaid,Archer owl
>>
How to spot a fake leak:

1. Fan ideas being used as new Pokemon (see Grimoire)
2. Regurgitating information from other, credible leaks.
>>
This is a shitty fake leak thread.
>>
new Ice, Ghost and Dark types?

Is there a dolphin?
>>
File: starterevos.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
starterevos.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
not a denialfag, but are these 100% final?
>>
>>27945940
DESU,Coconut Crabs and Koala Pokemon were wanted for a while.As was an owl starter...
>>
>>27945973

And not a single credible leak mentioned them before they were announced.
>>
File: 1405425863946.gif (11KB, 201x236px) Image search: [Google]
1405425863946.gif
11KB, 201x236px
>>27945423
>but there is numbers on his screen so no images can be shared online because all person have a personal number fo they're own game
Then just black out the fuckin number like shit nigga what are you doing
>>
>>27945945
I'll redeem it

"There is a new rock type pokemon that is bipedal and hexagonal like the giants causeway"

"There is a new dark/water type based on an octopus which is stringy than how octillery looks"

My guinea pigs, vet's, hairdressers, cousin knows somebody at nintendo
>>
>>27945950
There is a cute and Angry Snowman: Ice/Fight
And there is a Water/Ice Dolphin that evolve into a scent dolphin.
In the ghost types there is a Grimoire that I said earlier and a sandcastle line that is Ground/Ghost it gets a new ability that raise its defense.
There is Black rat that is Drak types, I've only seen it once, I think its a diffrent Rattata and there is a black duck with the moon theme, its Drak/Flying.
>>
>>27946050
The number are in the whole screen
>>
>>27945969
I've seen the Litten final evolution
>>27945908
I've seen a poison Dragonite in a battle, its using toxic spikes and a waterfall poison move
>>
The Grimoire Pokemon got the ability:
-Levitate
-Own story
>>
>>27946186
Then...what is the Litten final evo's name?
>>
>>27946356
You could just make a sketch of the evolutions oh wait you're full of shit
>>
The Monkey got the ability
-Magical protection
>>
>>27946425
He said Luttigre
>>
>>27946050
>i'm a newfag and i've never seen review-copy screenshots
the identification number is woven through the screen hundreds of times. you could black out the ones you can see but there are still others that are barely visible that can be brought up with proper enchancing
>>
His team right now is
-Luttigre
-Drampa
-Coldtiment
-Mimikyu
-Grimagie
-Marowak
>>
Does Mimikyu,Drampa and Pyukumu evolve?
>>
>>27946601
No, no and I don't know
Drampa got a baby evolution
>>
>>27945423
Have sex and seek sunlight, ya manlet nerd
>>
Exists Alolan forms to IV Gen?
>>
>>27946619
Do you know the names for the other two final evolutions of the starters
>>
>>27946654
He said that Popplio's first evolution is called Liody
>>
>>27946575
> Only new Pokémon

Fake
>>
>>27946710
which trainer had it? Also what are littens stats?
>>
>>27946786
The Skull girl

HP 141
Attack 117
Defense 75
Special Attack 82
Special Defense 71
Speed 103
>>
>>27946941
Level 46
>>
>>27946961
anything for Popplio?
>>
>>27946992
No, sorry
>>
What moves does Luttigre learn on level up ?
>>
What about split evos?
>>
If there's not a Grimoire/Book pokemon I'm going to cry. It's all I've ever wanted in Pokemon.

But I don't believe you OP. I would at least think the grimoire book would be the perfect dark/fairy or ghost/fairy
>>
How many captains are in Alola? And how they look?
>>
I can't believe faggots are replying to this faggot. Go ahead and make a family, dumb faggots full of shit. This kid isn't even 12
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.