[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon uranium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: vhtxqfiiv7q1nnxszrwf.png (568KB, 800x394px) Image search: [Google]
vhtxqfiiv7q1nnxszrwf.png
568KB, 800x394px
is uranium fun? where can i get a download?
>>
>>27945083
It's a decent game but it has terrible fakemon. Half of em look like neopets. I'd still give it a try tho, it's one of the better not edgy fan games.
>>
>>27945134
i heard it got shut down by pokemon real company and only original owners get updates, where find?
>>
>>27945083
>>27945134
Either /r/Pokemonuranium or contact JV, he post links on Timblr and he could provide one if you want to. Somone here might nring a torrent link as well so look for them

As for the question, it is good, some of the designs are pretty bad, but the good ones don't dissapoint.
>>
>>27945083
https://sites.google.com/site/pkmnuranium/home/downloads

Its alright,some of the pokemon designs suck but i like the story.
>>
>>27945220
It didn't really get shut down. The devs noticed AM2R got shut down and they took their own game down out of fear.
>>
It runs very poorly on my PC. I see this issue a lot in the subreddit, but see any replies. Does the original dev have plans to patch this?
>>
>>27945366
The fuck is ASMR2D2
>>
>>27945220
Nintendo was the one who wanted it shut down. I don't think gamefreak cares about fan games
>>
>>27945472
Another Metroid Two Remake
>>
>>27945134
Most look like gen 6 and 7 pokemon, with a few digimon sprinkled in. They don't really look like neopets.

>>27945396
Pretty sure the whole "we scared of nintendoooo" post means they ain't gonna fix shit.
>>
File: 044 gloom.png (36KB, 1572x1346px) Image search: [Google]
044 gloom.png
36KB, 1572x1346px
>>27945083
>>27945220
>>27945302
>>27945366
Would uploading game play to youtube be a violation of its terms and services in any way?
>>
>>27945628
I don't know but my subscription feed is nothing but Uranium LPers right now.

What can they do? It allegedly racked up 1.5 million downloads on Day 1.
>>
>>27945628
If any Uranium video on YT haven't been taken down, then no you can record as much as you want.
>>
>>27945134
>not edgy
>final boss is literally a talking Pokémon that says "I... BECOME... DEATH!!!"
>>
>>27945083
You guys know its a marketing strat to get a game out, then when its big enough to shut it down to turn heads. There's gotta be a catch somewhere, whether it be asking for an email then selling it or advertising a program (possibly even installing it if you don't pick custom) upon install.

Anyways the only thing that looks really appealing is the map. It looks amazing. Can anyone tell me if its any good?
>>
>>27946041
It is good, the story is not your "fan made edgy" type of story and the pokemon that look good always tend to have some pretty good stats and movepools. If you want more info, go to the PU Wiki and search for the pokedex. You can find info about the pokemon there and there are people there that can answer some questions you have (if any)
>>
>>27945661
>>27945830
Thanks anons.
>>
Fakemon are shit but the game seems fun.
>>
>>27946140
>the story is not your "fan made edgy" type of story
I'm in Gym 2 and the opening crawl was literally fan made edgy, the story. It quickly got better by burrying the whole cherno shit, But I just know it's going to go to shit when they decide to revisit vegeta dad and zombie mom.
>>
>>27946423
The legendary Pokémon's ability is called "Chernobyl".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.