[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see GF continuing to lower the gameplay difficulty, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 3

File: sm.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Do you see GF continuing to lower the gameplay difficulty, or increasingly 'babying' the player?

Or could we possible see a shift from the trend that has been set in the last few games?

Going by what's been released so far it seems GF has doubled down on player safety nets.

Discuss.
>>
>>27944563
Seems like it's only getting easier. We havent even seen a trainer with more than 3 pokemons yet
>>
>>27944563
This is going to be the hardest generation yet
>>
>>27944749
How so
>>
>>27944563
can't we just have difficulty options like in black and white 2.
>>
As long as it is not as easy as gen1 it's okay
>>
These games are only getting easier. Seems like a matter of course, really. A difficulty selection option would be nice.

I feel like these games aren't really made for us in the ways that matter.
>>
>>27944563
We're going to be guided through everything. Meet someone, complete task, battle captain, rinse and repeat.

RotomDex will continually point out where to go and what to do.
>>
I honestly don't care if it gets easier

For me it's always been playing the game using whatever mons, then battling friends
>>
>>27944563
They should make one hard version and one easy version.
>>
>>27944563
>wah my game that is made for kids is getting easier.
>>
It can't possibly be easier than gen VI.
>>
>>27944563
As long as the story is decent, difficulty is a little okay, then it's fine.

What it seems like they're doing is making the accessibility to competitive much easier, which is good for the games. And making the playerbase much more interested in postgame afterwards is a plus.
>>
>>27945239
Games like Megaman were aimed for kids and they were hard, I don't see why they can't make Pokemon hard. Where did everything go wrong?
>>
>>27944563
They need to make tutorials optional and have a difficulty setting right at the get go.
>>
>>27945325
>Games like Megaman were aimed for kids and they were hard
The difference being the time they were created.
Megaman is like a 30 minute game that was elongated via difficulty.
That's not the case any more as we have the space for more content.
>>
>>27944563

We already established that the exp system from gen 5 is back

So you can't easily OP yourself and the game will have scaling difficulty

Gen 5's exp system was built on the level between Pokemon, the higher level you are, the less exp you'll gain
>>
>>27945388
Well you had GF introducing a difficulty setting back in BW2, I don't see why they can't reintroduce that.
>>
>Caring about story mode when the game starts after the E4
>>
>>27944563
i hope they add a "hard" mode or something like that
>>
>>27945239
I don't see COD getting any easier. It's made for adults but the majority of players are kids.
Kind of like the opposite of Pokemon
>>
>>27944563
Who the fuck wants the storyline to be challenging? You only REALLY start playing a Pokemon game in post. That's when you get Move Tutors for online and shit.
>>
>>27944563
The sad reality is that there is 0 business incentive for GF to appeal to the core fanbase, since they buy the games every year regardless of how much they bitch about it. Meanwhile, they have every incentive to appeal to normies by babying them along so they can get through the game as quickly as possible without any pesky thinking or effort.

>>27945210
How about difficulty modes that are actually available from the start?

>>27945240
Prepare to be fucking disappointed mate. G7 will make G6 look like Dante Must Die mode.
>>
>>27945425
Good
The people complaining about the exp multiplier being optional don't get the point.
Pokémon is primarily made for kids, and that's exactly the reason why you shouldn't have stuff like this.
Kids don't know what's good for them. They'll get more fun out of a challenge like anyone else, yet if they have the choice they'll make themselves OP to breeze through a challenge.
>>27945310
is right about competitive though
>>
>>27944772
Hard not to shoot yourself because it's too easy.
>>
>>27945454
>Well you had GF introducing a difficulty setting back in BW2
True but even then while it made it the hardest Pokemon game it still wasn't particularly hard.
>>
I like the idea of a 'Normal' or 'Hard' difficulty. Nothing that impacts the plot, just the battles. If you choose the latter, you get smarter AI opponents, you're not spoonfed free items like the Exp-All (or at least it works like it did in the older gens), and enemy Pokémon get more HP, hit harder, and the difficulty scaling is a lot steeper. In the 'Normal' mode, I guess they can keep the way it's been going for new/younger players as an introduction.

Maybe in the 'Hard' difficulty you're rewarded with more money or more EXP, or something.
>>
>>27944563
The games won't get "hard" without a lot more effort being put into design.
Also 1-100 was a mistake, levels should cap at 50.
>>
>>27945581
>levels should cap at 50.
No.
>>
>>27945581
Getting Pokemon to level 100 is a pain in the ass, but why 50?
>>
>I turned on EXP Share
>I used the free Pokemon given to me
>I ground my way to full EVs and >5 levels higher than I needed to be
>Wah, why is this game so easy?
>>
>>27945084
>I feel like these games aren't really made for us in the ways that matter.

Yeah, no shit. The game is aimed at children. Every decision is made with that in mind. Anyone complaining about difficulty is retarded.
>>
>>27945581
Current level cap is fine, but post game needs a difficulty slider that increases the level of enemy Pokemon, similar to the Stronger Enemy bills in Disgaea. And a way to indefinitely re-challenge trainers.
>>
>>27945731
>Current level cap is fine
No it isn't.

>but post game needs a difficulty slider that increases the level of enemy Pokemon,
Overly complicated and pointless when a level cap on pokemon at 50 fixes all of the problems with difficulty.

>>27945611
Yes.

>>27945633
It's not about the grind, it's about the over leveling.
>>
>>27945516
>core fanbase
Anon, sweetie, the core fan base are kids. The game is marketed at kids and the game is designed for kids.

You're lying to yourself if you believe that the core fanbase are autistic man children on message boards that forgot they grew up out of the target demographic.
>>
>>27945731
Speaking of Disgaea, a crossover with Pokemon would be great.
>>
>>27945655
>>27945682
see
>>27945532
That's exactly why the games shouldn't be that easy. Anyone over 12 should be able to pick a challenge/restrictions that suit him if he wants to make the game harder, but you can't expect kids to not use their OP legendary and x6 exp/ev item. At least call nowadays difficulty "easy", that should keep most kids away from that.
>>
>>27945655
finished my new playthrough of Y yesterday
Injected 6 lucky eggs and kept my exp share on

Finish the game with my 6 pokemons at lvl 85+

:^)
>>
>>27945832
>Kids don't know what's good for them, but I, internet anonymous do
>>
>>27945388
This.
No one seems to realize this when talking about difficulty in video games over the years. The medium as a whole would've always been at around the difficulty it is now if it weren't for a few things.

>Arcades wringing quarters out of you.
>To pad out a game's length.
>Glitches due to primitive hardware.
>The medium was in its infancy/devs knew less about proper design.
>>
>>27945788
>it's about the over leveling.
Resolved with self restraint.
>>
>>27945682
Kids are not nearly as terrible at games as you and the out-of-touch nips at nintendo seem to think, and even if they were, that still doesn't justify not having a difficulty setting for the large chunk of consumers who are highscool/college aged.
>>
>>27945898
I used to be a kid, like everyone.
I've spent time with kids long enough to know more about them than you probably do
>>
>>27945967
It's resolved with a level cap, if there was a way to turn exp gain off then you would be correct.
>>
>>27946012
>It's resolved with a level cap
The level cap being 100.
Also what would happen is that they would increase the required amount of EXP and you would have solved nothing.
>>
>>27945898
>adults know what's better for children than children do
I know, surprising. It's almost like that's the entire dynamic that shapes how nearly every living animal that produces offspring functions.
>>
I'm happy as long they still have the automatic exp-share and the exp on catching pokemons, it's a pain in the ass and a waste of time training the whole squad
>>
>>27945832
>At least call nowadays difficulty "easy", that should keep most kids away from that.
So what is it? Will kids make themselves OP or will they avoid easy difficulties?

Kids will go for easy difficulties. Kids play games differently than teens or adults. Children don't have the patience for strategy. They're incapable of higher levels of strategy. Kids love to pick up games and activities that are easily accessible and able to hold their intention. They like being transported to fantasy worlds. And nowadays, they have many different options. Kids aren't gonna stick to challenging games when they have a casual one that they can faceroll.

The difficulty setting from BW2 didn't return because no one used it. I'm sure people on /vp/ or maybe other message boards used it, but that's hardly the majority of players. Not to mention with one save slot, it's much less enticing to pick the more challenging path for any demographic.
>>
>>27945425

This

Difficulties going to be fine

We don't NEED 6 magikarp meme
>>
>>27946062
The problem being that you're not thinking like an adult nor child.
>>
>>27946053
>Also what would happen is that they would increase the required amount of EXP and you would have solved nothing.
>would have solved nothing

Literally can't understand where you're going with this.
Level cap at 50 will raise the games difficulty and prevent over leveling.
>>
>>27945976
It's not that kids suck, it's that their style of play is different. And that's super important for an RPG which is a time investment.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 327x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 327x231px
Remenber Team Flare's base right before Xerneas and Yvelta

Remember how you had to fight around 10-15 different grunts in continuous succession

Your telling me you want each of them to have 4-5 Pokemon
>>
All they really need to do is get rid of the XP Share that gives XP to all Pokemon.
>>
>>27946164
Kids aren't as retarded as you make them out to be, and some do have pride. But you're right, a lot of kids who don't need to will probably pick easy anyways.
The difficulty setting had to be unlocked in BW2 IIRC, hence why no one used it.
>>
>>27944563
It's for fucking kids. They're not going to cater to autists
>>
>>27945982
>Thinking being a kid once qualifies you to know what's good for them

Ah, yes. Nerd arrogance at it's finest.
>>
>>27946250
Yeah
>>
>>27946062
That's not what was said. Was talking about one douche cradle on the internet thinking they know what's good for all kids.
>>
File: assistmode.png (4KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
assistmode.png
4KB, 256x192px
>>27944563

>trend

But Gen 5 was tte hardest yet. I think they're adjusting. A lot of people found Gen 5 too hard and a lot foubd Gen 6 too easy so I guess the most realisic assumption is it's gonna be inbetween. Why they can't just add difficulty options is beyond me though
>>
>>27946239
>Literally can't understand where you're going with this.
That's because you're so intent on believing you're correct.

Okay, one of two outcomes can happen.
1. You've lowered the cap and now the game is easier as players can reach the highest level with ease and the game is even easier than it was before.
2. They've increase the EXP required so it takes just as long to get to 50 as it does 100 now and scaled the game around it solving nothing.

Understand?
>>
>>27944563
>Making the game easier
Except they haven't, you underaged retard. The games have always been the same difficulty.

It's not their fault you're so autistic you lack the self control to turn off the EXP share, for example.
>>
>>27945982
The difference being that everyone's memory of being a kid is completely fucked up. Your memory is imperfect, first of all. Second of all, a child's perspective is completely different. It's why nostalgia even exists and cause people to remember something fondly, even if it was shit.

Also, you're being pretty presumptive in saying you've been around kids more.
>>
>>27946250
One of the best part of playing RBY and FRLG games is defeating every single Rocket Grunt in the Silph Co and most of them have at least 3 pokemon
>>
>>27946396
This.
And because of this, I prefer the level 100 cap as it allows for more finely tuned battles.
>>
>>27946406
>The games have always been the same difficulty.
To be fair the game has gotten harder since gen 1. Although that's mainly to do with the mechanics.
>>
>>27946396
>That's because you're so intent on believing you're correct.
No it's because you fundamentally misunderstand my point and what it is I want to achieve.

1) The game does not get easier if your pokemon get weaker.
2) What you've described is intentionally doing something else to make balance changes obsolete.

>>27946452
No it doesn't, it makes encountered pokemon literally irrelevant and anything other than the elite four a joke after your first clear.
Hell merely playing the game as intended will causes over leveling of your starter.
>>
>>27946406
I dunno. I somewhat disagree. It's hard to argue that it didn't get easier when newer games had stuff like easier access to EXP shares and shit like that.

The thing is though, that's just using easy as a relative term. You're right in suggesting that the games have always been easy. Any child has been able to complete this games with zero strategy.
>>
>>27944563
The games were never hard to begin with so
>>
>>27946507
>1) The game does not get easier if your pokemon get weaker.
Unless of course scenario 1 happens.
Where the game is designed around the level cap but the EXP requrements haven't been changed. In other words people can max out their pokemon easily.

>2) What you've described is intentionally doing something else to make balance changes obsolete.
What balance changes?
Lowering the level cap will not make the game harder unless you plan on enforcing the cap solely on the player and not the rest of the game in which case you've made an inherently unbalanced game where the NPCs will have to be retarded damage sponges to compensate.

You don't know much about balance do you.
>>
>>27946435

That isn't even true. Most have 2 Pokemon and some even have only 1 Pokemon. I think the Rocket brothers were the only ones with 4+ Pokemon but they essentially took the part of Admins in other teams
>>
>>27946507
It gets weaker when compared to level 100, but if 50 is the cap, that is the strongest point. Pokémon at level 50 would be considered strongest. This would change nothing unless you're seriously suggesting that in addition to lowering the cap, there should be little-to-no balance changes and therefore nerfing all pokémon.

And even then, every pokémon would still be the same relative power, just scaled down. This would possibly prevent over leveling, but why would you want to cap it so hard? That's just making mid-to-late game that much harder. Having the real challenge lie in the post game has been perfectly fine.
>>
>>27946420
Alright, let's have a concrete example. I decided to get rid of my PS3 recently, so I gave it to my nephew. The next time I saw him, he told me about what the games he played and how tales of graces f was boring. He actually used a ng+ file from my saves, the absolute madman. When I told him to start a fresh save he was reluctant but the next time I saw him it had become his second favourite game.
>>
>>27946639
Why are you responding to bait? Everyone that complains about "too few Pokemon, the past games had more" is always a retard that doesn't actually remember the games he's defending. Or if he does remember the number he forgets what the teams were made of.

>>27946253
You can already do that in the key items menu.
>>
>>27946507
Anon, lowering the cap only shifts the stats down. It doesn't make the game harder unless you gimp the player.
>>
>>27945504

The """hard mode"""" in BW2 was garbage

Elesa was just all her Pokemon level 30
>>
>>27944772
Have you seen based Guzma? He's got multiple pokemon (2), and one of them is a beast as fuck Ariados with Fell Stinger. Good luck beating that senpai. This is literally the dark souls of our generation.
>>
>>27945062
Gen 6 was easier.
>>
>>27946752
>Elesa was just all her Pokemon level 30
With new moves and an additional Pokemon.
>>
>>27946787
Nah Gen 1 is still the easiest because of how broken it is.
>>
Pokemon has never ever been hard. Nuzlocke if you want a challenge(and anyone who considers that easy hasn't had enough variants added).
>>
>>27946766
>basing your entire opinion around one clip
wew
>>
>>27946639
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silph_Co.
Do the math then. From a quick look it seems to me that the average number of pokemon is 3, but to prove me wrong is pretty easy in this case
>>
>>27946622
>Where the game is designed around the level cap but the EXP requirements haven't been changed. In other words people can max out their pokemon easily.
So literally something different to what I proposed.

>>27946622
>You don't know much about balance do you.
Apparently much more than you.

>Lowering the level cap will not make the game harder unless you plan on enforcing the cap solely on the player and not the rest of the game
It will prevent the player from gaining level advantage, the only other option is to give the player the option to turn EXP gain off.

>>27946737
It prevent over leveling, which one of the major problems with every one of the games.

>>27946833
There's a certain point where nuzlockes become exercises in autism.
>>
>>27947025
>So literally something different to what I proposed.
You suggested lowering the cap.
I gave you the only two outcomes while keeping the game fair.

>Apparently much more than you.
By showing it a lack of understanding? You do realise more than just the player will be affected by such a level cap right?

>It will prevent the player from gaining level advantage
It won't.
The game would have to be designed around such a cap and you know what that means?
Level 50 would become the new 100 and the problem you have of over levelling would still occur.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>27947025
>There's a certain point where nuzlockes become exercises in autism.
>autism
How exactly when tailoring your game is a big part of Pokemon and RPGs in general?
>>
>>27947168
>I gave you the only two outcomes while keeping the game fair.
No you just altered what I wanted in order to make it unfeasible.

Take any pokemon game, drop the level cap to 50.
Boom, every game has had the difficulty increased without making it unplayable bar very specific fights.

>By showing it a lack of understanding? You do realize more than just the player will be affected by such a level cap right?
Yes dingus and if you don't lower the enemy trainer levels or fuck with exp scaling the game balances out perfectly.

>>27947168
>The game would have to be designed around such a cap and you know what that means?
No it doesn't, that's entirely your own inference.
>>
It just needs difficulty modes. Christ, make 3.

Normal=current casualization (so dumb kids don't complain)
Hard=Platinum difficulty
Very Hard = BW2 challenge mode.
>>
>>27947282
>Take any pokemon game, drop the level cap to 50.
>Boom, every game has had the difficulty increased without making it unplayable bar very specific fights.
Are you an idiot?
Okay one you've made the games easier due to the lower stats of your opponents especially in gens 3, 4 and 5.
Gen 1 just becomes more of a joke than it already is because you could be at least 10 levels lower and still demolish them
The Johto games essentially stay the same because of the shitty scaling to begin with.

Unless you're only applying a cap to the player in which case you've made the game unbalanced towards the player.

>Yes dingus and if you don't lower the enemy trainer levels or fuck with exp scaling the game balances out perfectly.
That is the opposite of balancing you idiot.
>>
>>27947025
>There's a certain point where nuzlockes become exercises in autism.
welcome to pokemon past your teenage years
>>
>>27947414
>That is the opposite of balancing you idiot.
No it isn't, you turd.
It's actually a critical element of balancing.

>Unless you're only applying a cap to the player in which case you've made the game unbalanced towards the player.
Not that I agree with your summary, but why would this be a bad thing?
The games are already heavily slanted in favor of the player and difficulty is the main complaint with pokemon these days.
>>
>>27945982
You gonna get v&
>>
>>27944563
I really don't get this complaint. The games have always been easy. I completed the first three gens without any strategy and without even knowing proper English. Stuff like exp sharing just lowers the grinding.

The difficulty starts when you battle other people if you're interested in that. A more difficult story just scares kids away who just want to catch cool pokemon.
>>
>>27947325

The games already have difficulty modes if the player isn't too retarded not to use the most OP shit in the game.

Have you ever thought about waiting until a set point in the game to evolve your pokemon? Or forbidding yourself from going back to the pokemon center just because you can? Or even having less than six pokemon? Maybe rotate pokemon out of your party to avoid over leveling any of them?

There's a million different ways to play that can change difficulty, but people just want to blow through the game with a full party of the strongest pokemon.
>>
>>27945239
Kids like shit like Minecraft and COD because it doesn't patronize to them.
>>27946164
Nice strawman there.
>>27946286
Nice contradiction there.
>>27946406
Compare Cynthia to diantha.
Both have similer leverls but in Gen 4 you were barely at Lv. 50.
>>27946507
How would a Lv. 50 cap work with Higher leveled pokemon you barbaric fuck?
Also wouldn't it get boring not seeing progress as fast and not learning moves as fast as well?
>>
>>27944563
You're best off playing difficulty hacks. God help us come 8th gen.
>>
>>27947538
>No it isn't, you turd.
>It's actually a critical element of balancing

Okay. Let's explain it to you this way
>Player abides by a set of rules
>Game doesn't
How on earth is that balanced by any definition?

>but why would this be a bad thing?
I honestly can't believe you're trying to say an unbalanced game is a good thing.
For starters you've alienated the majority of your fanbase, most people into Pokemon don't want a SMT tier game where you have to go through tedious means to make the best team just to have a slim chance at winning against bosses.
Secondly what you want would still require heavy changes to the game in addition to the level cap seeing as level 50 is more than enough to demolish the game as it is.
>>
>>27947957
>How would a Lv. 50 cap work with Higher leveled pokemon you barbaric fuck?
Pokemon cap at level 50 with the current progression of stats, you pleb.

>Also wouldn't it get boring not seeing progress as fast and not learning moves as fast as well?
You don't alter the rate of exp gain, you turd.

>>27948166
>most people into Pokemon don't want a SMT tier game where you have to go through tedious means to make the best team just to have a slim chance at winning against bosses.
You're vastly overstating the effect of a slight difficulty increase.
Right now you can clear 90% of any of the games by using just your starter and minimum grinding.

>How on earth is that balanced by any definition?
That's not what I asked, you shit. The player has the ability to plan ahead and alter his team comp on the fly. The pokemon AI is in no way difficult to out smart.

>>27947957
>Kids like shit like Minecraft and COD because it doesn't patronize to them.
I think you're a huge wanker but this is true, people keep acting like kids want pokemon simple because they can't understand it. Meanwhile kids are winning international gaming tournaments left and right.
It's forum dads who can't handle a difficulty spike.
>>
>>27948284
What would you do about moves the mon learns after lvl 50?
>>
>>27948284
>You're vastly overstating the effect of a slight difficulty increase.
Please refer to the second part that you oh so conveniently ignored.

You're asking for a cap but what you really want is something more.
>>
>>27948284
>Right now you can clear 90% of any of the games by using just your starter and minimum grinding.

>The player has the ability to plan ahead and alter his team comp on the fly. The pokemon AI is in no way difficult to out smart.
So why do you even want a cap if you admit it won't do anything?

I don't think you should continue posting.
>>
>>27946250
Yes. Why?
>>
>>27944563
One thing that could reduce the handholding is that if the will actually let turn off your Rotomdex you'llhave to find your way around the game on your own, which is nice.

The difficulty of the totem battles is up to chance imo, they have never done something like it so there is an equal possiblity that they will overtune it or undertune them.

The thing that shows what moves are super-effective is literally a non-issue for everyone who knows type charts.
>>
>>27948450
>I don't think you should continue posting.
I think you're just panicking because you took a position based on a misunderstanding. It's an anonymous image board though, you can just admit you were wrong and move on.

>>27948408
I didn't ignore anything, it just isn't applicable. I want to reduce the level cap to fifty, because I believe that would increase the games difficulty.
Other anons keep trying to tack things onto that like "cap level at 50, rework exp gain and/or gym and enemy trainer pokemon"

Which is an argument people make when confronting someone who is complaining about having to grind, rather than the lack of difficulty in the most pokemon games.

>>27948328
Lower the learning point, there would have to be some fiddling for that and stuff like tyranitar.
>>
I don't give a shit about difficulty, I just want to be able to release my goddamn no-HM-knowing Pokemon from my goddamn party when I'm out in the goddamn field so I can do some goddamn breeding without having to put everything into my goddamn PC every five goddamn minutes.
>>
>>27946250
Of course.
>>
>>27949546
Oh, so you BELIEVE a cap of level 50 would increase the game difficulty? You haven't done any real math or examination of the game mechanics to truly know if that would work.
That's why your idea is a problem. It's not a simple fix to just lower the level cap. There's a shit ton of other mechanics to take into consideration. EVs, and to the lesser extent IVs, make a huge difference in success, which most players don't understand nor how they should be running certain Pokemon (it really isn't that difficult to figure out).

Grinding has always been an RPG trait, and I don't see it as a problem; anyone that says otherwise is probably trying to steamroll the game with poorly under-leveled teams, with bad movesets or no knowledge of type chart.
And honestly, grinding in Pokemon is less atrocious than it used to be. Wild horde encounters make it easier, lucky eggs too, and nuzlockes can also control your team's growth.

I also don't understand why people think raising a Pokemon to level 100 is so difficult; I raised all 9 of my nuzlocke teams to 100 each, and it took less than 5 days. I can get a newly hatched 'mon to level 50 after just one trip to a secret Blissey base in ORAS.
>>
>>27944563
I think 'easier' is getting confused with 'accessible'.

I know a casual player who never played pokemon before and, when trying out Omega Ruby, didn't understand how to leave the first town.

It's not the fault of kids. Casual non gamers are actually that incompetent, and Gamefreak/TPC are trying to appeal to a larger market for higher sales.

Look at Pokémon Go... Simpliest shit in the world, casuals flocked to it. It was on a level they could understand and not be made to feel inferior or stupid.

What pokemon is catering to are the impulsive yet incompetent casual 'gamers', because it's a series that thrives on being 'meta'. Since pokemon go I've seen pokemon clothes everywhere on all ages. To get that popular, the game has to be practically mindless and addictive.

I'm starting to get grateful they are keeping the main games as actual real games. It's unfortunate but gamers are outnumbered.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.