[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Greninja Confirmed?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (214KB, 1536x1394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1536x1394px
A Happy Hour Meowth was found. Rainbow Greninja leak said there would be a Happy Hour Meowth and that Rainbow Greninja would be tomorrow. Leak did mention Gigareki though which is not Pokemon related. Leaks have thrown in false information though. X/Y leaks for example that where confirmed, said Greninja would be Water/Fighting and Chesnaught Grass/Dark and there was other false info too.
>>
>>27943375
who or what is ninty's servers?
>>
http://pokejungle.net/2016/08/13/rumor-new-pokemon-sun-moon-information-leaked/

are you referring to this? honestly if it is true i'm 100% okay with it
>>
>>27943682
Yes
>>
>says Gigareki is a Pokémon
>says Happy Hour Meowth's OT is Alola when it's "Happy"
fuck off
>>
Gigareki was already BTFO.
>>
>>27943780
>>27943791
There was a real leak awhile back from X and Ys leak season that said the professors English name which turned out to be wrong and another one that said Chesnaught would be Grass/Dark and Greninja Water/Fighting. Leakers sometime throw in false info
>>
>>27943559
ninty = nintendo
>>
Gigareki is already confirmed to be a completely different game that GameFreak released on Steam, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27944064
If you think """leaks""" with blatant holes in them are still credible you should go play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.
>>
>>27944064
Those were part of the same leak. And it gave a TON of information that was completely correct on top of those few errors, it wasn't 50/50 false and true, or even 1/4. It was two things (three if you count psychic resisting fairy) out of 20+.
>>
File: thank.png (395B, 120x106px) Image search: [Google]
thank.png
395B, 120x106px
>>27943375
>MrNbaYoh
thank for making Basicsploit and getting me into homebrew
>>
is there any proof that he got that meow the from nintendo's server, other than his own word?
It's not hard to inject a happy hour meowth
>>
>>27944627

I've seen hiro "no es fake" posting a picture of the same meowth
>>
>>27944494
2 things... Gigareki and Alola OT
>>
>>27944713
You mean Hiro "Malshadow dex leak looks real"?
>>
>>27943375
No, stop, that leak is already confirmed fake.
>>
>>27944721
And what has it gotten right? It's not completely correct about the Meowth, which may or may not even be legit.
When the pokebeach was first made public, it had already gotten right several Pokemon (like Pancham) and additional confirmations came quickly afterward.
>>
File: a14.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
I hope Rainbow Greninja will be revealed.
I want to see all of the froghaters guys crying, that will be fun
>>
File: chespinscreen.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
chespinscreen.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
>>27944494
>>27944064
Am I the only person that remembers the leak was originally posted as Grass/Fighting and Water/Dark, and only later "corrected" it around the time he started to get into trouble. I remember specifically thinking it was odd that Froakie was not the Water/Fighting everyone expected, and then being surprised that he changed it. I wasn't sure at the time if he'd been mistaken or he was further throwing us off the scent, but I guarantee it was originally leaked with the correct types.
>>
>>27945207

Aren't you supposed to be signing a petition to have Ash win the finals?
>>
>>27945311
No, you aren't the only one. I remember that too.
>>
>>27943682
Fake, Gigareki is some Gamefreak game not a Pokemon.
>>
>>27943682
>Pokejungle

Why?
>>
>Wanting jobber the frog
>>
>>27944072
ay lmao, thx anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.