[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GENERATION 8 - REGINOS REGION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 312x162px
Region: Reginos
Island based on Great Britain

The region will be split into 4 "Shires" and follow the trial system like Alola and also have 4 traditional gyms. Leaders of each shire will be called 'Lords'. Expect a city based on London, castles, palaces, Stonehenge and Hadrians wall. Post game has an underwater tunnel that leads to its French counterpart...

Villain team is "Team Majestic". Their goal is to capture powerful Pokemon to use as weapons to take over the world. They will attempt to capture all 4 legendary Pokemon to summon the secret 5th legendary.

The legendary pokemon each live in a shire and are regarded as "symbols of the classic elements": Air, Earth, Fire, Water.

Scottish shire: legendary water type based on the Loch Ness Monster. Symbol of the classic water element.

N. Irish shire: legendary ground type giant (inspired by 'Giants causeway' myth). Symbol of the classic Earth element.

Welsh shire: legendary flying type based on a Wyvern. Symbol of the classic Air element.

English shire: legendary fire type based on Saint George's dragon. Symbol of the classic fire element.

5th legendary and box art for both games will a winged duel-type unicorn. One game has 'Attack form' (Ghost/Dark) and one game has 'Defense form' (Psychic/Fairy). One form makes it white while the other form makes it black. It is the symbol of the classic 'aether' element ("Void" in Japanese).

You will be able to crossbreed Mew and Mewtwo to hatch a Mewthree in the day care centre.

The exclusive feature for this game will be "Super stones". This is 1 stone that permanently evolves a pokemons type and gives it 4 new moves. Only a select handful of pokemon can "evolve type" and they will be known as "Super Pokemon".

Pikachu - Fairy (but it can not evolve into Raichu after this)
Lapras - dragon
Tauros - steel
Hitmonlee - dark
Muk - ghost
Kabutops - ground
Snorlax - fighting
Weavile - Physchic
Zangoose - ice
Flygon - bug
Ho-oh - flying
Lugia - water

[email protected]
>>
>>27941687
Next gen is Africa, it's time faggot.
>>
Yay more Gen1 pandering
>>
Africa isn't on the cards.
>>
>>27941736
>entire region has nothing but Jynxes and Gothitelle
>>
>>27941736
>whole region is one big Safari Zone

Please make this a reality.
>>
>>27941687
Yeah but I saw a youtube video from lockstin saying this will be the last generation. And he should know cuz he works for pokemon. I think this is fake guys.
>>
Pokemon won't end so long as it's making big money.
>>
>>27941736
I heard that in Africa, Pokerus is ebola...
>>
A region that incorporates Ireland/Northern Ireland would be absolutely fantastic. Would be incredibly interesting to see.
>>
Ireland is a poor man's Britain
>>
I would personally like to see rock and ground type merged into an 'earth type' and normal and gifting merged into a 'strenght type'. They are the same things! The 4 most mundane types would become really interesting that way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.