[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacking question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm a filthy, dirty cheater that uses PowerSaves. If I make a Pokemon have an ability it usually shouldn't have, like say give Salamence Telepathy for example (I'm not planning on giving a Salamence Telepathy..), if it Mega evolves and then reverts back, will it still have the ability I gave it, or will the game treat it like an evolution and change the ability to what should have been to begin with? Anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>27938053
>using power saves
>in 2015+1
It's piss easy to get home-brew and inject and it won't brick your cart like power saves
>>
>>27938133
So, what you're saying is you DONT have an answer, but you want to share to opinion regardless? Not everyone is self assured enough to attempt all that. I got the homebrew thing working on my 2ds, but I had already updated my firmware to 11 a while back, so none of the programs work, and I'm too scardy pantsed to try downgrading my fw because I can't afford to replace me Ds if I goof.
>>
>>27938166
he never said that. using power saves is retarded though.

you are pleb and the answer is obv
>>
OK then. No one has an answer. Cool. That's cool.

This is why Ash lost the Kalos region League.
>>
>>27938166
>already updated my firmware to 11 a while back, so none of the programs work
Except they do.
>I'm too scardy pantsed to try downgrading my fw
It's as safe as it can possibly be at this point, you only goof if you somehow fail to read and even then its still hard to fuck up.
>>
Go to this youtube vid. Its piss easy to install homebrew. Like literally drag 2 files on ur 3ds sd card.
/t9jSJuNYJHE
>>
>>27940470
I HAVE homebrew already. Just can't run anything because firmware 11.0. Got a link to show how to run something to inject Pokemon on fw 11, because that would be useful.

>telling someone something can be done without telling them how to do it is not helping
>>
>>27941344
you can actually
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.