[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Regional Variants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: Onix Variant.jpg (579KB, 3320x2552px) Image search: [Google]
Onix Variant.jpg
579KB, 3320x2552px
Lets make a thread on creating Alolan Forms and future regional variants (If it's going to be recurring that is.)

Alolan Onix -> Alolan Steelix
Type: Rock/Fairy -> Steel/Fairy
Ability: Water Absorb
Description: Long ago, a group of Onix migrate into caves with water systems. Despite the Rock/Ground typing, they start living in the lakes. As a result of the pressure of the deep lakes, it's rocky hide becomes crystal-like. The Fairy-typing seems to come from the lakes' mystical power. People sought after the crystal hide of this majestic beast.

I need help with Gen III Regional Variants. Post some ideas and I'll make them.
>>
>>27937885
>Dick on its head
>>
>>27937885
Shouldn't they be ice type

Also fairy dark clefairy
They came from the moon but unlike the clefairy from other regions these just crash landed on a moon rock
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 591x591px
Alolan Ekans / Arbok
Type: Electric / Poison
Ability: Volt Absorb / Rattled

(Based on the Brown Tree Snake)
Hunts Oricorio's, Pikipeks, and Rivals with Salandits
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 998x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 998x800px
Arcanine
>>
>>27939327
Pure water, my bad. It's like suicune lite
>>
>>27939327
looks sick
if you remove the stripes it would look less overdesigned but I like it
>>
>>27937912
Why would crystals be ice?
>>
File: arcanine.png (44KB, 768x775px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine.png
44KB, 768x775px
>>27939363
>implying this isn't overdesigned already
>>
>>27937885
WHOA DUDE, CRYSTAL ONIX??!! COOL!

Mega Steelix already happened.
>>
A-Avalugg
Ice/Psychic
Sturdy/Levitate/Heat Proof

Because of the steep incline of Alola's only snowy area, the Bergmite and Avalugg that were forced to migrate to the region were unable to reach the top. Soon, a small group developed psychic powers and levitated their way up to the top. Although they are slow in the air, they developed paddle like limbs to help aid them in flight. Their cold bodies attract moisture to their bellies and give them a large spike, with which they secure themselves into the snow, and with their diamond shaped bodies form large interlocking groups for safety. On top of their bodies, small divots have developed as a means to carry around their Bergmite young without them slipping off.
>>
>>27939327
10/10. Great job!
>>
>>27939415
>Literally just a furry dog with stripes
Fucking Voltorb is more overdesigned than Arcanine
>>
>Electric/Water Alolan Heliolisk when
>>
>>27939327
That looks so good!
>>
File: 329.png (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
329.png
3KB, 160x160px
>>
>>27937912
Stupid idea, good typing
they should be fairly/dark b/c unlike ones from other regions, these clefairy came from the dark side of the moon
>>
I would like to see a fairy/flying Rapidash alola variant based on a pegasus with maybe a light blue mane (of hair not fire). Would somebody be able to draw that?
>>
>>27940384
>this backstory
>>
>>27940384
That's also stupid
Maybe they should be dark/fairy because they can only be found at night. Instead of pink they can be a darker color. Bring back time changes.
>>
File: magnemite.png (212KB, 700x567px) Image search: [Google]
magnemite.png
212KB, 700x567px
> Kanto Magnemite
> Pure Electric-type
>>
>>27940539
I like it.
>>
>>27940539
That's a cool idea.
>>
File: Magnemite redesign.png (252KB, 800x411px) Image search: [Google]
Magnemite redesign.png
252KB, 800x411px
Did this before regional forms confirmed.

It's a retyped Magnemite idea, Steel/Ghost.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>Octillery: Water/Poison (Blue Ringed Octopus)
>Shuckle: Bug/Grass (Coconut)
>Qwilfish: Water/Grass (Pineapple)
>Keckleon: Normal/Psychic (Panther Chameleon)
>Krabby: Water/Fairy (Patriot Crab)
>Shellos: Water/Fire (Flamingo Tongue Slug)
>>
>>27940694
If it's no longer electric you should remove the magnets
>>
>>27940801
I really like the blue-ringed Octillery
>>
File: 587.png (2KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
587.png
2KB, 192x192px
Normal/Flying Munchlax, has become very popular among islanders for it's showmanship during festivals and other festivities
>>
>>27940199
How?

How is Voltorb more overdesigned than Arcanine?
>>
>>27940982
I want one
>>
>>27939363
>>27939415
>>27940199
>overdesigned
Confirmed braindead mongoloids.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.