[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's /vp/ expecting for the Johto starters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Since it's about time they got a lil something.
Megas?
Alola forms?
Alternate final evos?

What's your guess?
>>
They're literally perfect and untouchable

Fix 5th gen starters for the love of God
>>
>>27937197
Would be nice if they were a little bit more competitively viable though, and new forms aren't going to get rid of the old ones. I'd like to see alolan forms.
>>
>>27937186
I'm hoping Alola forms, but if it does happen, it's not happening in the first 2 versions. My guess is it'll be in the remake/3rd version/sequel/half gen/DLC that they release after Sun and Moon.

But I just want Grass/Fairy Meganium. I don't care how it happens, as long as it does.
>>
>>27937246
Grass/fairy would be cool. Watch Feraligatr get water/dragon. Typhlosion could maybe be fire/poison or fire/steel? I don't know how they would incorporate that one into the design though. Could just be mono fire still.
>>
File: 18isp8y9s7ws4jpg.jpg (49KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
18isp8y9s7ws4jpg.jpg
49KB, 800x534px
>>27937268
I'd like to see Fire/Electric. Would never happen, but it could play into the whole thing about how volcanic eruptions cause lightning strikes. They call them Dirty Thunderstorms. Interesting stuff.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_thunderstorm
>>
>>27937186

Just give us Megas already. It's ridiculous that the Gen 3 starters have megas but not the Gen 2 starters
>>
They could make Maganium's flower into a lei (hawaiian flower necklace thing).
>>
>>27937268

Typhlosion should stay mono Fire. That's what makes him stick out as the greatest Fire Starter. It needs an ability ir attack though that makes it viable competitively.
>>
>>27937297
This is some cool shit. Thanks Anon

>>27937306
I like this idea. Comfey could maybe play a role in how Meganium gets its fairy type.
>>
>>27937297
That would be cool, I guess poison could also make sense with the volcano theme as well with toxic fumes and shit. If feraligatr got dragon the electric type wouldn't give it an advantage so it's a possibility.
>>
It'd be cool to be given Alola forms after you beat the main scenario, or if they act as a 2nd starter similar to the Kanto ones in X and Y.

Would be cool to have an Ice type Alola Typhlosion whith icicles around it's neck instead of fire.
>>
>>27937342
Have like, black smoke pouring out of it's back. Could be sick.
>>
>>27937419
Actually, that'd be fooking dope my man
>>
>>27937367
>Make Typhlosion a water type.
>Instead of being the volcano pokemon, it becomes the geyser pokemon.
>Meganium's flower becomes fire (like Typhlosion) and it becomes the firewood pokemon.
>Feraligatr becomes a grass type herbivorous jaw pokemon (and gets a green recolour).
>>
>>27937186
I expect they give megas just to the starters that don't have one yet, and to the pseudos too (dragonite, Hydreigon, Goodra) and nothing else
>>
>>27937186
Nothing. While you can hope for Mega Forms since we haven't got a single say about them yet its worrying and Alola forms are clearly exclusive to Kanto pokemon at this point.
>>
>>27937297
I now want this
>>
No Megas, because nothing's getting a mega.
No Alolan forms, because only gen 1 mon get alolan forms
No alternate evos, why would that ever happen?

The only thing I can think of that has the slightest chance of happening is giving them all a new ability, and in that case every other generation of starters will get a new ability too.
>>
>>27937434
Nah dude, Feraligatr becomes a lava croc that swims in lava lakes.
Tylphosion grows a lei around its neck. Basically a big shaymin.
Meganium becomes the loch ness monster,
>>
>>27937462
That works too.
>>
>>27937197
The Meganium line a shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.