[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Palossand >Pal o ssand >Pile of sand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41KB, 250x250px
>Palossand
>Pal o ssand
>Pile of sand
>>
>Literally just a pile of sand

You guys aren't allowed to complain about Muk anymore
>>
File: Palossand_capture_a_Pikachu.png (167KB, 670x205px) Image search: [Google]
Palossand_capture_a_Pikachu.png
167KB, 670x205px
>>27931444

You mad?
>>
>>27931392
>tfw quicksand fetish
I need pictures of pokegirls sinking in it.
>>
>>27931392
Pail-o-sand

Clearly an upside down pail was used in its construction
>>
>>27931392
I like that the shovel is like a radar thingy.
>>
>Hopeesaphag
>Hopees a phag
>OP's a fag
>>
>>27931497
A freshly recruited female lifeguard had just started her first day on the job. She had just moved to Alola from the Kanto region, wanting to move away from the busy city. The day had been peaceful so far, admiring how 'in touch' the local's were with nature that even the wild Pokemon helped look out for them.
As the beach began to clear and the sun began to set, the lifeguard was gathering up some stray beach rental equipment when she heard the sound what sounded like a child's laughter and footsteps. Worried for this mischievous stray child, she followed the sounds of his footsteps and voice behind some rocks, only to find a separate part of the beach and a lone sandcastle. Suspecting the child was hiding from her, the lifeguard proceeded to inspect the sandcastle, hoping to find the rascal hiding behind.
>>
>>27931514
This is what I got too.
>>
PALACE

OF

SAND
>>
>>27931643
The sand around her feet began to stir and loosen, the sensation of small grains of sand passing through her delicate toes were not enough of a warning. The whispers that had drawn her to it had stopped, and now a low groaning sound came from inside the sandcastle. It was too late when she snapped out of it for she was already knee deep in sand, the Palossand's 'hands' and head now surrounding her in forming a circle around the quicksand. The more she struggled the looser the sand became, the swift but soft sinking of the sands were accompanied by an ominous yet almost sensual sound from the pokemon.
She tried calling for help but the words could not escape her mouth, a heavy sense of anxiety and nervousness, with a touch of embarrassment hung over her, no doubt the pressure was exerted by the Palossand.
As she sank halfway through, the grains of sand, animated by the pokemon began to slip under her outfit. The thousands of tiny individual grains began to travel across her skin, in between the swimsuit. At first it they all simply spread and marched all over her body, constantly in motion, very lightly pressing and kneading her well developed body. Then the grains concentrated on certain sensitive areas, her inner thighs, navel, armpits, and eventually of course her nipples and crotch. The grains congregated around her nipples, forming a ring around them and expanding and contracting, effectively squeezing them while also tickling her areola. A human's hand could not emulate the sensation, for each individual grain of sand had a much smaller surface area, applying its own pressure. A few grains of even prodded and entered her nipple's entrance, having a quick feel around before it exited to be replaced by another.
Her nether regions, of course were not spared. The clit was given the same treatment as the nipples, lightly pinched and pressured. The unusually smooth sand even stimulated her vulva, massaging and lightly patting and grinding against it.
>>
>>27931392
Yeah. Isn't it great?
>>
>>27931681
By now, the unlucky lifeguard's whole body had sunk beneath surface of the beach, with only most of her face exposed. Her expression was that of indescribable ecstasy, the likes no human's body could ever provide her. The sand was everywhere, kissing her passionately all over her skin, constantly surprising her by focusing on a different spot. She could feel the sand almost stroking her hair, some of it in her ears, an erogenous zone she never knew she had.
Suddenly the sand stopped shifting around her body. She gasped at the chance moment's reprieve, trying to regain her breath. Blood flushed back to her face, and her teary eyes came back to focus. She thought to herself was it over?
She felt something move underneath her, the sand in between her legs slowly pushing them apart. Suddenly all the sand tightened around her ass and legs, and she let out a yelp. Another low moan came from the Palossand, and before the lifeguard could respond and plead, a thick pillar penetrated her vagina. The air escaped her lungs as it entered, the sudden direct attack after all the teasing was too much for her, and she nearly passed out. The sand was still smooth, but began to feel rough after it had entered, the Palossand not proceeding to do anything. The lifeguard, suspended, underground, covered and now penetrated by animated sand, had given up her last shred of mental resistance and embraced it. The Palossand started to move again, the column of sand in the lifeguard's vagina rising and sinking, smoothly entering without injury but on the inside the coarse grains stimulated every inch of her orifice. As her body responded by producing womanly fluids, it was absorbed by the Palossands Water Compaction ability, and in response the Palossand's makeshift member began to harden and grow in size. It began creatively shifting the grains in its sand-cock, spiraling, ribbing and even a few mild spikings.
>>
>hold the door
>hold door
>ho door
>Hodor

Oh my god
>>
>>27931715
Her fingers and toes twitched in an attempt to grip the sand, almost trying to find a 'hand' to hold and squeeze throughout this intense orgasm. The Palossand responded by simulating this, its groans rising to a crescendo.
As a strong wave hit the rocky ends of the beach with a splash, the two climaxed. The lifeguard's body convulsed in pleasure, the sand coffin surrounding her tightening and loosening in rhythm, eventually, loosening all together. The Pallosand previous cries slowing to a halt. Reassembling itself by calling back all of its grains of sand, the Pokemon seemed to stretch itself, feeling content. The shovel on its head started to spin in place, signalling a new victim. Giving its victim one last look, its form dissolved into the shore, soon to reappear elsewhere.

The female lifeguard was unconscious, her body still half-buried, her liquids seeping into the ground, later to pop up as lustful Sandygasts. She was found and dug out the next morning by her co-workers, still alive albeit dehydrated. While she made a quick recovery in the following weeks, there was a change in her behaviour. She had become a lot more quite and moody, almost as if a negative aura hung about her. But when it came to her work she was especially motivated and energetic, secretly hoping that she would bump into another stray sandcastle.
>>
>>27931392
>Palossand
>Paloss
>Sand
>Palace
>Sand
>Palace+Sand
>A Palace
>A Castle
>Castle+Sand
Sand Castle
>>
File: spongeslip.png (93KB, 190x185px) Image search: [Google]
spongeslip.png
93KB, 190x185px
>Pile
>Not pail
>>
File: fc0.png (28KB, 245x315px) Image search: [Google]
fc0.png
28KB, 245x315px
>>27931715

>Day 1
>This shit.
>>
File: dandruff.png (62KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
dandruff.png
62KB, 300x270px
>>27931643
>>27931681
>>27931744
Now that's some quality sandcastle action
>>
File: 5_1.jpg (103KB, 584x426px) Image search: [Google]
5_1.jpg
103KB, 584x426px
>>27931643
>>27931681
>>27931715
>>
>>27931514
>>27931392
It's not from palace sand? Boy do I feel dumb.
>>
>>27931927
It is from Palace Sand, everyone else in this thread should feel dumb.
>>
>>27931927
>>27931953
I honestly thought it was both, makes the name feel a little more clever to me
>>
/thread pls
>>
>>27932253
/thread (?)
>>
>>27931392
>Pal O Sand

Palossand is shaped like a friend.
>>
>>27933688
This. Not sure about the others, but this guy is definitely going on my team.
>>
>>27931564
>Hoopasaphag
>>
File: _20160814_001723.jpg (9KB, 156x153px) Image search: [Google]
_20160814_001723.jpg
9KB, 156x153px
>>27931643
>>27931681
>>27931715
>>27931744

>first Pyukumuku
>now this

Now all we need is a Bewear one and I'll be diamonds for the rest of the week.
>>
A FUCKING
SAND
CASTLE
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.