[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akio leak partially confirmed!!??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

File: CqQRWLuWEAAzg_o.jpg large.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
CqQRWLuWEAAzg_o.jpg large.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
https://twitter.com/MrNbaYoh/status/766756928127168513

Meowth with Happy Hour found on Nintendo's servers just as foretold in the leak, although the the OT appears to be different.

Akio's leak:

Alolan form Pokémon that are capable of Mega Evolving can do so, Alakazam and Kangaskahn are among these.
Marshadow, an extremely gorgeous dolphin, has a jewel on its head that emit sparkles so bright, that its seen as the emissary of light. It’s stats are pretty underwhelming, but it has a cool ability that allows it to have any Psychic type combination. The second type is random every time it enters the battle field. Even switching out causes it to change.
The Strange Souvenir item in XY depicts a Ghost/Rock Pokémon from Alola named Gigareki. It’s a giant tiki (different from the Tapu lines) that has an amazing laughing animation when you battle with it. It is said to be the oldest living Pokémon, and seen as a “Teacher” in many ways.
The NX will be a dual handheld/console set for release next year. Sept 2017 there will be a parent game that features both regions of XYSM exclusive to this console.
Rainbow Greninja will be revealed by TPC on Aug 21.
Alolan Alakazam family are fighting type. Alolan Alakazam can mega evolve, keeps the fighting type, and gains No Guard.
Yes. The Z-Bracelet is a key item in your backpack. Selecting it allows you to place 1 mega stone and 1 z stone inside of it. This allows for more crazy strategies because your Mega Pokémon can now hold items like Rayquaza due to this.
The first district you’re taken too has a slightly upgraded Battle Maison. One of the districts has a Lugia/Ho-Oh depending on your version.
All Champions from previous games are able to battled on the S.S. Anne while they’re bored. The S.S. Anne brings you to the districts.
Rainbow Greninja is technically Ash Greninja but with a name change. It will be revealed in the closing ceremony at World’s 2016.
>>
>>27928456
>Meowth that knows “Happy Hour” and OT Alola will be distributed at World’s. Cherish Ball.
>If you add 128 to our existing 721 roster, that means Generation 8 will only need to introduce 151 Pokemon (like a reboot) to bring our total count to 1000.
>>
>>27928456
Note: Etrennes is the name of happy hour in french.
>>
>>27928475
holy shit
>>
Gigareki is a game that Gamefreak made called Giga Wrecker though
>>
>>27928456
>Gigareki

hahaha
>>
>Gigareki
moving on
>>
The thing about Gigareki is incorrect. That was a trademark that ended up being the game Giga Wrecker, completely unrelated to pokemon.
>>
hyped
>>
>>27928518
>>27928523
>>27928544
>>27928548
What's to say they couldn't reuse that name for a pokemon?
>>
>Gigareki
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
>>
>Gigareki
This leak is fake
>>
>>27928456
>Gigareki

That's already been confirmed as an entirely different game
>>
>>27928579
>>27928586
>>27928587
See>>27928574
>>
>Gigareki
How long were you sitting on this fake leak?

Don't wait next time.
>>
nice job wasting time on a friday night making up a fake, dull, unoriginal leak.
>>
>>27928456
>Gigareki being a pokemon
Fucking GF and their product placement. First Pulseman now this.
>>
>>27928574
This. Its perfectly possible.
>>
I can't dismiss it on just the Gigareki point; they could easily be using the name twice to self-advertise

However it might be possible this guy just knew about what would happen at World's and decided to create a leak to piggy back that info. We'll have to wait and see if Rainbow Greninja gets shown on Sunday.
>>
>>27928475
>gen 8 introducing 151 pokemon

Wildly unlikely, especially now that megas and possibly regional forms are taking up space.

I can definitely see us hitting 1000 with gen 9 though, the math works out pretty well. Maybe gen 8 if you're counting megas and Alola forms.
>>
>>27928637
>>27928657

A simple google search will tell you I didn't fake this leak and I linked the twitter profile of a reputed developer of the 3ds hacking community for pokemon (he developed a shiny cheat for XY/ORAS). Also see>>27928574
Also as >>27928660 notes, Gigareki as a pokemon very well could be a reference to their game, Giga Wrecker. It's not too hard to understand the plausibility of this if you think a little.
>>
>>27928574
>>27928700
no its not. stop being retarded.
>>
File: masuda (2).png (192KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
192KB, 336x418px
>>27928801
>Gigareki as a pokemon very well could be a reference to their game
>>
>>27928784
>>gen 8 introducing 151 pokemon
>Wildly unlikely

I disagree and here's why: I believe this is the most plausible schedule of upcoming releases for this generation till the next:

>2016: S/M
>2017: no game or a some port/release for the NX (if it's not backwards compatible)
>2018: S/M 3rd version (like platinum)
>2019: D/P remakes (also G/S/C released for VC, if not earlier, for their 20th anniversary)
>2020: no game
>2021: Gen VIII begins in time for the 25th anniversary of Pokemon

Notice how Gen VIII is projected to commence on the 25th anniversary of Pokemon. This makes it opportune to include 151 pokemon in the generation to commemorate this anniversary, which I believe is even more special than this years 20th anniversary.
>>
>>27928456
You do realize you can just hex edit the pokemon with whatever, right? I can literally go on my pc and make this exact same meowth
>>
funny, there was a pic that showed rainbow greninja but it looked fake. It even said rainbow greninja on it
>>
>>27928986
>You do realize you can just hex edit the pokemon
You do realize you're stating the obvious. Also if you understood who mrNbayoh, the person who discovered the Meowth, you'd understand why this is credible.
>>
>>27928574
hey guys check out this new pokemon named Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
>>
>>27929053
Must be nice to be young and gullible
>>
File: 1465251224508.jpg (59KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
1465251224508.jpg
59KB, 654x862px
>>27928959
>third version
>ever happening again, ever
>>
>>27929062
>>27928802
see>>27928801
>>
>>27928986
You got a point, which means we'll need to truly wait until its distributed. Although, the person apparently hacked stuff before so its somewhat credible... also why would they fake it and get the OT wrong?

If this does get distributed then that pushes it in the direction of being real, or mostly real.
>>
>Marshadow not the 3rd legendary Eclipse Pokemon

Fake
>>
File: Gen Numbers.png (7KB, 620x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gen Numbers.png
7KB, 620x384px
>>27928959
They've been holding to a "big gen/small gen" pattern 6 gens in a row. The only minor divergence was megas getting thrown into the mix last gen.

Of course, they could break the pattern. But I'm sure you've seen the many anime threads in the last day or two?
>>
File: toplil.png (457KB, 805x1001px) Image search: [Google]
toplil.png
457KB, 805x1001px
>>27928959
>dp remakes

sinnohfetuses are this delusional.
>>
>>27928801
>Gigareki as a pokemon very well could be a reference to their game, Giga Wrecker

Gigareki IS Giga Wrecker. Literally. Giga Wrecker is Gigareki in Burger.
>>
>>27929451
see>>27929224
>>
>>27929470
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>27928959
>>2018: S/M 3rd version (like platinum)
>>2019: D/P remakes (also G/S/C released for VC, if not earlier, for their 20th anniversary)
These two, bar GSC going to VC are extremely unlikely.

GF seems to be doing away with the notion of remakes and third games and focusing on solely on main games.
>>
>>27928456
>The Z-Bracelet is a key item in your backpack. Selecting it allows you to place 1 mega stone and 1 z stone inside of it.
>place 1 mega stone and 1 z stone inside of it

nigger the pokemon holds the mega stone. the bracelet is supposed to hold the KEY stone
>>
>>27928475
Well I'll be, it actually comes together.

That aside, the bracelet idea sounds like absolute madness and I want it to happen
>>
>>27928959
>5 year generation

Sure thing, squiddo
>>
Does Giga Wrecker look good?
>>
>pokemon game in NX next year
unlikely
>>
>>27929505
Because OrAs really shows that they are drifting away from a very easy way for them to make money off of nostalgia that fans have shown time and again works
>>
>>27929514
Not to mention
>Rainbow Greninja
>Handheld/homeconsole NX
>All champs and the S.S. Anne
>Marshadow being a light dolphin despite having shadow in it's name
>>
>>27929505
>GF seems to be doing away with the notion of remakes
>the most recently released games were remakes

The evidence supports remakes will continue indefinitely.We receive remakes at an interval of every 5 years (e.g: 2004: FR/LG 2009: HG/SS 2014:OR/AS), that's why D/P remakes are projected to be released in 2019.
>>
>>27928959
>third version
>DP remakes
>GSC on VC
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>27929645
Considering it was the remake that tried to diverge the most from the usual remake formula, yes.

Also focusing on new games while pumping the old onto VC nets them more money.
>>
>>27929653
Not him but there's not a shred of evidence that supports a remake.

Especially when you consider that only one was made because of a need and the other two were fan demand. Keeping in mind that there's next to no demand for a DP remake.
>>
>>27929706
It didn't diverge at all. It was RS in Gen 6. They added Delta Episode? FRLG added Sevi Islands, that's not new.
>>
>>27929635
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/pok-mon-mario-and-zelda-headline-nx-dream-line-up/0170678

Highly cited news source says otherwise.
>>
>>27929645
Yeah, it ended up to be the best remake and everyone hated it. Why the fuck should they continue to put effort into making remakes?
>>
>>27929635
That rumour has been going around for a while though.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/pok-mon-mario-and-zelda-headline-nx-dream-line-up/0170678
>>
>>27929738
>It didn't diverge at all
Except for the altered mechanics, region layout, story etc etc that was never changed in previous games especially not HGSS.

It's obvious that they didn't want to do a straight remake with ORAS like the previous games.
>>
>>27929733
>because of a need and the other two were fan demand.

Wrong, 2 were needs (Kanto and Johto were unplayable in a form that would allow pokemon to be transferred forward) and OR/AS simply fits their development schedule for releasing games, as games development studio they are a business and releasing games is where they primarily generate their income. As such, the evidence supports D/P will be remade.
>>
>>27929751
>>27929796
Everyone has latched onto those just because we have absolutely no information on the NX from Nintendo.
>>
>>27928456
>Will be revealed at the closing ceremony for worlds

Well at least we don't have long to wait to see if this shit is legit
>>
>>27929751
>>27929796
Well fug.
If it's confirmed I fucking hope it's not main series then. I'm a poorfag and buying the console shortly after launch would be a huge blow.
>>
>>27929858
Its honestly not that farfetched, and they would be retarded not to use pokemon to advertise their new console now that Pokemon Go made mainstream headlines for weeks.
>>
>>27929828
All of the Johto Dex could be caught in 3rd Gen using FRLG and Emerald except for Lugia and Ho-oh which you could get through Colo and XD. Lugia and Ho-oh wasn't even required for Dex Completion until HGSS too.
>>
>>27929959
There was an event for Ho-Oh and Lugia in Emerald iirc
>>
>>27929828
>Kanto and Johto were unplayable in a form that would allow pokemon to be transferred forward
Johto was made solely due to fan demand anon between the mainline gen 3 games alone you could capture every Pokemon including the Johto Pokemon.
Throwing DPPt into the mix makes it all too evident that HG/SS was pure fan demand rather than being necessary.

>As such, the evidence supports D/P will be remade.
What evidence exactly?
Because as it stands the only "evidence" is a pattern that was broken a while back.
And from a business stand point it's better just to put the original on Virtual Console, make it bank compatible and focus on the new games as they sell more than remakes and third games.
>>
>>27928574
How can anyone be so fucking far in denial. Holy shit
>>
>>27929751
>Highly cited
Did it ever occur to you that it's highly cited because it's the only site talking about it?
There's also no source as to where the information is coming from.
>>
>>27929348
I would split the 28 XY megas from the 28 ORAS megas there and include running totals; might be pedantry but it gives XY a nice round 100 new Pokemon.
>>
>>27929407
nice bait
>>
>>27930312
He's not wrong.
You have to get more than enough people interested if you expect a remake of the worst gen.
>>
>>27929828
>believing in the 5 years meme
Hardware that can get Kanto and Hoenn 3rd pokemon to 4th gen games is becoming rare these days. That's why ORAS and VC RBY was made.
>>
>>27930000
>Because as it stands the only "evidence" is a pattern that was broken a while back.
What pattern? Making a remake on each console after the first one? Oh, wait, that one isn't broken. The guy above is dumb, the most logical thing is
>2016 - SM
>2017 - nothing if there's a new game in 2018, new game otherwise
>2018 - nothing if there's a new game in 2017, new game otherwise
>2019 - new game, new console
>2020 - nothing if there's a diamond and pearl remake in 2021, remake otherwise
>2021 - nothing if there's a diamond and pearl remake in 2020, remake otherwise

How is it hard to understand?

>>27929733
Remember when people said there wouldn't have been a GSC remake?
Remember when people said there wouldn't have been an RSE remake?
See you in 4 or 5 years.
>>
>>27930476
And if it's true that the NX is a hybrid console they can easily just port the DS games over to VC on that.
>>
>>27928784
I can see the 1000th Pokemon be the next lucario. Gamefreak would hype it up as
" THE 1000th Pokemon!" And it would be a silhouette
>>
>>27929810
And yet that's exactly what ORAS was? Wow.
>>
>>27930534
And then no one would care, just like when they tried to hype up Zoroark as the next Lucario
>>
>T-T-T-T-THEY AREN'T DOING REMAKES ANYMORE!!!!!
>the last game that has been released is a remake
Are you guys literally retarded?
>>
>>27930545
>And yet that's exactly what ORAS was?
There's a point where you have to stop shitposting and make an actual argument anon.
>>
>>27930634
It's retarded to say they won't do remakes. But at the same time it's retarded to say that they are going to without a doubt.
>>
>>27930708
Whenever I said it without a doubt I was always right.
>>
>>27930556
People cared about Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion/Floette AZ when XY launched because we couldn't data mine at the time.
>>
>>27930534
Actually, yeah, that becomes more plausible if we consider events. Then Gen 8 would only need to release 145-148 Pokemon due to how many events we've been getting.
>>
>>27930667
>altered mechanics
Just like all other remakes, since they need to have the new features?

>region layout
LOL

>story
Oh wow they've added the Delta Episode and Groudon/Kyogre got some fancy new form. Nothing worthwhile was actually changed.

>etc etc
I bet you actually have no idea what to put there and now you'll come up with something as dumb and nonsensical as the stuff above.
>>
>>27930743
I meant popularity. Lucario was and is super popular with kids in Japan, and they tried to bank on that again by making Zoroark. IIRC they even had someone in a Zoroark costume during those little Pokemon shows at some point, but kids didn't like Zoroark, so they started using Lucario again. It's another reason why all that shit with Lucario was in XY
>>
2017-?
2018-Pokemon plus and minus(or what're it's called) with a 2018 release. It to early to remake dp in gen 7 so they wait for gen 8
2019- diamond and pearl remakes. It fits the patern of remakes every 5 years
2020- Pokemon multiply and divide
2021- gen 9
2022-2024- unova remakes
2023-2025- gen 9 sequels
2024-2026-gen 10
2027- kalos remakes
2027- infinity-Pokemon game with holo glasses. Includes all gen 1-10 Pokemon
2030-gen 11.
Pokemon continues forever
2030-Pokemon outsells Mario
>>
File: CcFOPjaUcAAr7WY.jpg (99KB, 1063x629px) Image search: [Google]
CcFOPjaUcAAr7WY.jpg
99KB, 1063x629px
>>27928456
>The NX will be a dual handheld/console set for release next year. Sept 2017 there will be a parent game that features both regions of XYSM exclusive to this console.

REMINDER
>>
>>27930850
Then M-Mewtwo happened and people liked that just fine.
>>
File: ALCHEMY.png (455KB, 711x470px) Image search: [Google]
ALCHEMY.png
455KB, 711x470px
>>27930890
>>
>>27929810
>altered mechanics

You mean Gen 6 mechanics? WOW it's a Gen 6 game! HGSS had Gen 4 mechanics. FRLG had Gen 3 mechanics. ORAS is just XY mechanics.

>region layout

The region wasn't changed. What, it has heights now cause it's in 3D?

>story

Wow it added the Delta Episode, just like FRLG added the Sevi Islands.

>It's obvious that they didn't want to do a straight remake with ORAS

And yet they made a straight remake.
>>
>>27930831
>Just like all other remakes, since they need to have the new features?
Yeah no, no other remake has changed mechanics of regional specific elements. ORAS is the only one.

>LOL
You have played ORAS right? The altered geography seems to be a big complaint for most people here.

>Oh wow they've added the Delta Episode and Groudon/Kyogre got some fancy new form.
Anon they rewrote the entire reason behind the plot as well as what motivates the teams. Not to mention the extra lore behind everything such as Devon abusing Pokemon to power the region.

>I bet you actually have no idea what to put there and now you'll come up with something as dumb and nonsensical as the stuff above.
I could go on and on about what's changed but like you've done in your post here you'll just break out the usual "LOL"s and "NUH UH'S" just to make it seem like you're correct.
>>
>>27931001
>Yeah no, no other remake has changed mechanics of regional specific elements. ORAS is the only one.
Literally all of them did.

>You have played ORAS right? The altered geography seems to be a big complaint for most people here.
No one complained about altered geography, because that's not there. What they complained about is areas being separated by a loading, which is required because Hoenn doesn't have gates and ORAS needs to load the models that way. It's not something that changes the game. It's just a limit of their engine that they weren't willing to overcome.

>Anon they rewrote the entire reason behind the plot as well as what motivates the teams. Not to mention the extra lore behind everything such as Devon abusing Pokemon to power the region.
Adding details isn't changing what was there. HGSS worked the same way with Celebi's event. ORAS just did it a little more.

>I could go on and on about what's changed but like you've done in your post here you'll just break out the usual "LOL"s and "NUH UH'S" just to make it seem like you're correct.
Well? You say that as if my LOLs actually matter. Oh wait, it's because you have nothing else to say, isn't it?
>>
>>27931001
>>27931110
Just stop. Arguments over the Internet especially those on 4Chan never end with anything other than "fuck you im write." Those of us who aren't gay will be praying in hopes that XYSM is a real thing.
>>
>>27931200
fuck you it's "right"
>>
>>27928959
DP Remakes will probably be on the NX
>>
>>27931200
>Arguments over the Internet especially those on 4Chan never end with anything other than "fuck you im write."
That's rare, and I argue on 4chan a lot. Arguing can be a good thing. There's nothing wrong in disagreeing with someone, you don't necessarily need to cooperate with them, and don't think that being part of a large group somehow makes you worth anything.

>Those of us who aren't gay
It's too late, you're already on 4chan.

>hopes that XYSM is a real thing
Yeah? That's what I'm hoping as well, but it's highly unlikely.

tl;dr
>4Chan
>gay
>pls don't disagree with one another, form a group!
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>27931400
>Fuck off, faggot.
damn you sound based. ok I'll fuck off forever.
>>
>>27931442
Is there a tutorial on how to fuck off? I'd like to do it too, but I don't have much experience on the subject.
>>
>>27931110
>Literally all of them did.
None of them did anon. FR/LG even went to the extent of barring evolutions from later generations until the post game.

>No one complained about altered geography
Literally the most common complain about it. Specifically places like Mauville, Sky Pillar, Granite cave, several small islands out at sea as well as new dive spots, the safari zone layout, New Mauville, Sea Mauville. The list goes on.
At this point you're just in denial.

>Adding details isn't changing what was there.
True but they didn't just add details, they changed the entire reason behind the story as a whole.

>Well? You say that as if my LOLs actually matter. Oh wait, it's because you have nothing else to say, isn't it?
You're not even taking in the information I'm saying now let alone anything new.
>>
>>27928456
Had me at Gigareki
>better luck next time op
>>
>>27930426
But anon, worst gen was remade not too long ago.
>>
>>27931540
LOL, EPIC.
>>
>>27930014

Visit /padt/
>>
>>27929588

>Gamefreak

what do you think?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.