[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discusssssss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: deepestlore.png (238KB, 567x390px) Image search: [Google]
deepestlore.png
238KB, 567x390px
discusssssss
>>
>>27925758
Post a full body picture. The color of his tattoo also matches the color of the Pokemon
>>
File: CiGKIuHVIAAPOuD.jpg (10KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
CiGKIuHVIAAPOuD.jpg
10KB, 192x192px
:o
>>
Crabrawler's eyes are just like that to simulate a boxer's black and busted eye - don't think it was meant to look like Guzma's glasses but who knows
>>
>>27925758
i wonder if this means he has one on his team?
>>
is guzma secretly rocky balboa
>>
>>27925758
wait, another new pokemon? did I miss something?
>>
>>27925797
Not only that crabrawlers left eye isnt even a circle.
Guzma's glasses represent a sun and a waning moon,not crabrawler.
>>
>>27925880
Yes. Go to their youtube channel
>>
>>27925797
i think its the other way around
someone designed these glasses after Crabrawlers eyes
>>
>Crabrawler likes high places

Tell me, /vp/... Don't you think the sun and moon are quire lofty?
>>
File: your boy.png (255KB, 963x297px) Image search: [Google]
your boy.png
255KB, 963x297px
We already know what his glasses represent.
>>
>>27925758
Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape. Perhaps as a result, it’s sometimes found clinging to tall people or to the walls of buildings! If you try to remove one against its will, you’ll be met with a sound punch.

Crabrawler’s favorite food is Berries. It punches the trunks of trees to give the branches a good shake and knock any ripe Berries to the ground so it can feast! Many Crabrawler may gather around a tree, but only the one that emerges victorious in battle against all the others receives the privilege of eating the ripe Berries.

Crabrawler uses its claws to protect its face and belly while getting in close to an opponent to throw punches. Its punches are powerful enough to split tree trunks! Crabrawler’s pincers are sometimes torn off during its bouts—and they are said to be delicious.

>Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape.
>>
>>27926638
Clearly it would be a mistake on Gamefreak's part if Guzma doesn't use one of these.
>>
Crab has a black eye, guzma has sun and moon glasses. Also that pic of guzma is mirrored to make it look more like the crab.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.