[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List of New Pokemon and Forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Subject to Change.png (971KB, 1846x654px) Image search: [Google]
Subject to Change.png
971KB, 1846x654px
39 total new pokemon introduced, we are getting close to 6th gen's number of introduced pokemon.
48 introduced including known/expected evolution stages.
49 including 1 possible "leak" from trademarks.
3 likely possible leaked evolutions.

23 new forms/phases.
10 of old pokemon, 13 of new pokemon
28 new forms if in-game, or able to battle, or listed in in the Rotom dex.

Do you like the Alolan dex so far? Will you be using a team of all-new pokemon? Will you be using new forms of old pokemon? Will you be using any of the known old pokemon to be in the game so far? Are you hoping for an old pokemon not yet shown, to be in the game?
>>
>>27924592
I hope turtonator gets a cute pre-evolution
>>
Your picture looks like shit and what the fuck blue Zygarde core or Ash Greninja? Take this anime shit out of it.
>>
How many mons did XY have revealed at this point in time?
>>
>>27924592
>Posting Fakemons as evolution
>>
>>27924592
I love all the new fairy mons. I'm going to do either a fairy or psychic monotype run depending on what else gets revealed. Right now fairy is winning by a long shot.

Fairy mon's I like:
>Morelull
>Cutiefly
>Mimikyu
>Alolan Ninetales

Psychic mons I like:
>Alolan Raichu
>Pa'u Oricorio (if it's not one of those mons that change depending on what island it's on)
>>
I'll use an all-new team.
So far:
>Rowlet
>Vikavolt
>Togedemaru
>Bewear
>Crabrawler
>Wishiwashi
>>
>>27924804
41-42
>>
>>27924592
You forgot Green Minior, OP,
>>
>>27924903
sheeeeeit, XY-tier dex confirmed
>>
>>27924970
NOOO

I refuse to believe. There has to be more pokemon.
>>
>>27924953
Oh shit I thought purple was the only different Minior in the Japanese trailer and that the green one was a yellow Minior. Thanks
>>
>No new Dark types yet
>(Not counting Meowth)
>>
File: fug.png (31KB, 430x336px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
31KB, 430x336px
>>27924592
how
>>
>>27925040
It's less than x and y which was 72 not counting forms or megas.

They got to slow down when they move to the Nx, maling all them models in near ps4 levels of graphics will take time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.