[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a thought. Since marketing fucked us by revealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I just had a thought.

Since marketing fucked us by revealing every new mega evolution in ORAS before the game was released, do you think they'll fuck us again and reveal every new Pokemon and Alolan form before Sun and Moon's release?
>>
File: HNI_0009.jpg (74KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0009.jpg
74KB, 500x541px
>>27924534
Yes.

Reveal everything and generate hype.
>>
>>27924578
no
>>
File: HNI_0017.jpg (88KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0017.jpg
88KB, 500x362px
>>27925250
I meant that this is Game Freak's strategy.
>>
>>27924534
Maybe the marketing team isn't going to reveal any new Mega's before the games come out and that's why we haven't seen any revealed. We'll have to discover them ourselves.
>>
Of course
>>
>>27925409
As nice as that sounds, I highly doubt that's a thing they'd do. I want that to be true, but I'm pretty sure they couldn't stick to it.
>>
File: 1471444451956.gif (672KB, 400x246px)
1471444451956.gif
672KB, 400x246px
>See big meaty claws revealed
>Barely excited and can only think about how they're going to show off the entire dex at this rate
>>
>>27925593
Yes. They realized they have nothing to lose by showing everything before release. They already have your money by the time you realize you got everything spoiled.
>>
>>27925283
still no plz
>>
13 of the 28 Megas in XY were introduced before the game came out.

Except the leakers leaked every mega minus Mega-Medicham before the games came out.
>>
>>27925637
I'm fucking pissed at the way they're marketing this gen. My initial reaction to new pokes has been
>>FUCK, STOP.
Since Drampa.
>>
>>27924534
>Since marketing fucked us by revealing every new mega evolution in ORAS before the game was released
They didn't fuck you with that

They fucked you by revealing the entirety of the Delta Episode before launch
>>
>>27925593
Also everything except Alola Forms and Salandit is Mediocre-Shit Tier. Doesn't really help
>>
File: wasted.webm (860KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wasted.webm
860KB, 640x360px
>>27924534
I always said it and i'll say it once more.

If you care about surprises, then DON'T FOLLOW THE FUCKING GAME. Don't go on /vp/ or /vp/, Gamefaqs or whatever vidya site. Don't search Pokemon on google or youtube.
It's not fucking hard to do if you cared about it so much.
Not that you actually do, you and everyone in this thread is probably one of those hypocrites that complains about GF showing things yet immediately dives into any "leak" thread that appears.
>>
>>27925884
Great argument
except you're wrong because you also have to avoid ever using youtube since people squeeze all new pokemon into their thumbnails to get views and these videos pop up as related even when you're watching documentaries about sperm-whales vs giant squids
>>
>>27925884
You literally need to stop using the internet if you want to avoid any of that. I literally cannot afford to do that, as I have a job. I see news stories about it on my goddamned homepage at work. Fuck off. You are an idiot.
>>
>>27925884
>you and everyone in this thread is probably one of those hypocrites that complains about GF showing things yet immediately dives into any "leak" thread that appears.
You're assuming things about everyone here. I agree with the others, you're a fucking dink. You honest to fucking Christ deserve to kill yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.