[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creation Trio Powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1440x1080px
I am a complete fucking retard, I don't know shit, I am also a faggot and should consider suicide for wanting to be spoonfed.

Now, can someone explain to me exactly what the creation trio represent? Yes I know, Time, Space and Antimatter. but.. what?

>Dialga represents Time
Time as in time, the thing that ages all of us? the thing that makes the earth go round the sun every day? Can Dialga control time, stop it, fast forward?

>Palkia represents Space
yes I know, not cosmic space. but I don't exactly know what kind of space, the space all around us? okay fine, so Palkia can rip us all out of what we know? the space we know? does he control dimensions?

>Giratina represents Antimatter
so what, the opposite of matter as in, everything floats? he makes shit float?

please help.
>>
>>27920318
could you repeat the question?
>>
>>27920318
>Can Dialga control time, stop it, fast forward?
Yes.

>the space we know? does he control dimensions?

Only 3 dimentions, as in the 3D enviroment.

>Giratina represents Antimatter
It's more of a mirror world, but don't quote me on that one.
>>
>>27920318

Time as in the t-axis

Space as in the x-axis, y-axis,and z-axis

Antimatter as in matter comprised of anti-electrons (aka positrons), anti-protons, and anti-neutrons.
>>
>>27920500
now explain this to me again but this time pretend I am 5 years old
>>
>>27920806
he is
>>
Giratina could also represent dark matter AKA the forces that power the movement and expansion of the negative space in the universe
>>
>>27920318
>Time as in time, the thing that ages all of us? the thing that makes the earth go round the sun every day? Can Dialga control time, stop it, fast forward?
Yes, time flows with Dialga's heart beats. Time represented as the 4th dimension.

>the space all around us? okay fine, so Palkia can rip us all out of what we know? the space we know? does he control dimensions?
Yes, spatial dimensions, the frist 3 ones X, Y and Z. He can rip and distort space, so he can make stuff disappear or be transfered somewhere else.

>the opposite of matter as in, everything floats? he makes shit float?
Antimatter is an element present in the universe the nature of which is not completely understood. It can't be observed directly, but we can conclude its existence by oberving around. That's why it's ghost type. In Pokémon, Giratina just fucks around with logic and lives in the Distortion World where everything is chaos because Arceus was tired of his bullshit.
>>
>>27920806
Dialga and Palkia together form a Tardis
Giratina controls reversed version of stuff our world is formed from.
>>
>>27920318
OP this will answer all your questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCt52-WorKw
>>
Are the creation trio + Arceus the most powerful pokemon? What other pokemon literally control dimensions?
>>
>>27921052
It should be noted too, we have produced Anti-Hydrogen in labs before.
>>
>>27921246
Maybe.

I want to know, is Hoopa to Palkia what Celebi is to Dialga?
>>
>>27921246
No other pokemon but Unown and the Lake Trio live in other dimensions and no other pokemon can "control" dimensions to the extent of creation trio. So yes, canonically arceus and the creation trio are the most powerful pokemon.
>>
>>27921052
That antimatter explanation sounds more like dark matter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.