[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Gen VII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: shit.gif (432KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
432KB, 500x281px
I keep trying to stay positive, but almost all of these new designs are fucking shit. I honestly don't know how I'm even going to fill a team at this rate. The only new Pokemon I actually like are Salandit and Rockruff, and there's every chance they're going to get given fugly evolutions too. It's Gen V all over again.

And yet all of you asswipes seem to be blindly accepting anything Masuda shits out...what's it like being easily pleased?
>>
>>27914874
Oh no, it's almost like people have differing opinions and interests and tastes in what makes a quality pokemon design to them! What ever will my tiny addled brain do to compensate?!
>>
how can someone have such shit taste?
>>
>And yet all of you asswipes seem to be blindly accepting anything Masuda shits out...what's it like being easily pleased?

B8
>>
>posts the worst starter released
hmm...
>>
no-one comes on 4chan to read your crybaby blog anon
>>
File: 1470865420712.jpg (25KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470865420712.jpg
25KB, 500x503px
>>27914874
With taste like this, I hope you leave and never come back.
>>
>>27915021

I don't like Oshawott. It's just a very fitting gif, because I know even if I end up hating all of the new designs, I'm still going to buy the fucking game day 1.
>>
>I honestly don't know how I'm even going to fill a team at this rate.

that's how i felt about gen 3. you just gotta deal with it
>>
File: notsureifwant.png (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
notsureifwant.png
62KB, 200x200px
>>27914874
I just accept that those aren't Pokemon I'll be using. I don't easily go 'fuck yeah' to pokemon, but I'm also not quick to go 'fuck off' to them either. Every Pokemon has people who like it, and I accept that I may not understand it. Namely, Stantler.

I loved Gen V though, so take it as you will. I didn't love all the Pokemon then either, but I found enough that they take up a good chunk of my team.
>>
File: 1.jpg (345KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
345KB, 893x1200px
>Muk
>Voltorb
>Dugtrio
>Magnemite

Fuck off OP
>>
File: 1257823072940.jpg (18KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1257823072940.jpg
18KB, 240x250px
>>27914874
THANK YOU for having the balls and not being a gen 7 cuckfag like most of these faggots in this thread.

They will place their mouths wide open infront of Gamu Freaku's asshole and eat up any shit they pass through their rectal cavities for fuck sakes.

I am legitimately starting to worry how I'll fill my all-Alolan team of 6 when I have no love or excitement towards ANY of the new mons thus far.

The only ones who are DECENT are salandit and rowlett, and I do like Top Keku and the legendaries, but that doesn't count towards team.

I'm STILL waiting for a mon to be revealed that I would go "oh my FUCK this IS MY NEW BRO RIGHT HERE CANT WAIT!"

Fucking shit sucks man.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 280x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 280x282px
>>27914874
>Gen VII
>Masuda
>>
>>27917849
>truth
>>
>>27917849
>The only ones who are DECENT are salandit and rowlett

Are you me? That is how I feel too, though am thinking of giving Tortunator and Topo Kaku a shot, only because my ocd compels me to find Pokemon to fill my team with, events if it means scrapping the bottom of the barrel. And I thought Gen 4 and 6 were.
>>
>>27914874
You're using a pic of Oshawott, you tell me.
>>
File: vikavolt_video.png (127KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
vikavolt_video.png
127KB, 400x240px
>>27914874
no love for vikavolt?
>>
>>27917950
Ohmori is pretty much a Masuda stand-in, so we can definitely expect the same shit.
>>
>>27914874
>Masuda
Implying.

Stay mad entitledfag. The games arent here to cater to you. Stop being an entitled cunt or shit up and dont play.
>>
Maybe it's just me but so far gen 7 has the best designs for me since gen 3. I like all of the Pokemon so far (Even the potential starter final forms) with the exception of Salandit, Drampa, Komala, Yungoos line, and the Ice shrews.

I like cute and quirky Pokemon so this region is like a dream come true for me.
>>
>>27917849
So what kinds of Pokémon would you like to see next that you would use, anon? Not to be a contrairian faggot but I'm just curious.
>>
File: 1376265105455.png (39KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1376265105455.png
39KB, 265x265px
>>27920774
I can't think of something entirely new or pick a certain real life animal/species they can use, because it can be a badger for all I know--as long as its design is awesome.

For example, when I first saw Aron and its evo line I fell in love.

Anything similar or with the same comfy/cute but cool mon that evolves into a better mon.

-Drilbur and Excadrill
-Joltik and Galvantula
-Aron, Lairon, Aggron
-Squirtle evo line
-Gible line
-Beldum line
-Larvitar line
-Heracross, Scyther, Torchic line

I'm just showing that I don't stick to just animal-esque or innanimate object or something, I just want something well designed.

Salandit and Rowlett are that vibe which I like.
If I'm desperate, I might even give Tortunator a try even though its a bit over designed but I like the intention behind its design
>>
>>27917849
One of your favorite mons is probably a pile of shit
>>
>>27920907
>I just want something well designed.
>Gible line, Larvitar line, Aron line
>then complains about "a bit over designed"
>>
Poppilo, Drampa, Pikipek, mimmiku, Mudsdale and vikavolt are my top 6. i love the designs. the animations gives off so much personailty
>>
>>27914874

>what's it like being easily pleased
it's great, and I'm a happy person.

I guess you just suck at liking Pokemon
>>
>>27914874
>not liking greaser crab
How can there be anyone who DOESN'T like Crabawler?
>>
>>27920950
Don't be a negative nancy, anon.
>>
>>27920950
>Larvitar, green babymon, well designed
>Pupitar, simple as fuck cocoon thing
>Tyranitar, a bit on the spiky side but simple colour scheme and body doesnt have too many complicated parts

>Aron is a quadroped babymon, well designed
>Lairon keeps same colour just gets bigger and bulkier
>Aggron is a well balanced design of colour, size, proportions

>Gible falls under same category as Larvitar
>Gabite, landshark design good colours
>Garchomp, borderline over designed, only one out of them all that might be criticized
>Mega-Garchomp is a overdesigned shitmess that is exactly what I hate

What is so hard to see here? Or do you have shit taste?
>>
>>27920907
Why don't you like Morelull?
>>
>>27914874
>>27917849

Same. Outside of Rowlett, the only Alola mon I've considered using on my team is Salandit.
>>
>>27921069
I don't like or hate it, it's just a "mon" to me. Like paras or krabby.
I would come across it, go "neat" and catch it for the dex but not train it or anything.

If you like it and think it's cute I can see where you're coming from, it's just not a favourite of mine my dude
>>
>>27921025
Okay, not gonna lie I think you have a case of the nostalgia goggles. Garchomp and Aggron are both incredibly overdesigned with too many bells and whistles. There's no way around this.
But give it a few months and you'll certainly find a cool new poke that you'll like and the others will warm up to you. Besides, if you haven't noticed, almost all of the gen 7 pokes revealed so far have all been "cutesy" type, and this is intentional to appeal to broader audiences. The "cool" or "serious" pokes will be shown later.
>>
>>27921025
>spikes all over it
>random black holes all over it
>tail is suddendly segmented
>legs suddendly gain armor that is different from anything else in the pokemon

>>27921025
>>Aggron is a well balanced design of colour, size, proportions
Yeah sure. All while having random holes, two thousand lines instead of simple ones like Rhydon, random bands all over it, fucking shoulderpads

>meanwhile turtle + cartoon "boom" lineart is "a bit overdesigned"
>>
>>27921236

Yeah which is why I said I can see why someone would argue that Garhomp is overdesigned, and frankly I would've been fine with Gible ending at Gabite.

Aggron to me is what a mon design maxed out looks like, not TOO over designed and still pleasing to look at in terms of proportions/colour/etc,
But if you disagree, then that's fine.

Drilbur and Excadril are one of my favourites and I think they are objectively thought to be well designed.

>>27921223

I hope you're right anon about I'll find something cool that I'll like that doesn't have to be just straight edgefest like Haxorus/Druddigon, but can be cute too in its 1st evo stage.
>>
>>27917687
Gen I founded the entire poKemon universe, stop being newfags. Muk > Sand yokai Castle
>>
File: 375723.jpg (35KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
375723.jpg
35KB, 640x330px
>>27921352
>Gen I founded the entire poKemon universe
That doesn't mean anything. Street Fighter 1 is a piece of shit.

Also Muk was a Yokai long before sandcastle.
>>
>>27921444
Im not arguing about the concept, but about the outcome. Muk could have been a retarded yokay but it isn't. One is a blob, the other is a parole poisonous Phantom girl.
PS: Pokémon and yokay probably have the same source of inspiration: kappas, Cats, etc
>>
>>27914874
Everyone feels like that about a generation or two at some point. You get over it.

For me it was Gen IV's designs. I only ended up using the Kricketune, Mismagius, and Floatzel line.
It didn't stop me from playing or enjoying it though.
>>
>>27921630
No, they're pretty much both amorphous blobs with a face. No difference.
>>
>>27914874
a person that has an Oshawott gif has no right criticizing other people for liking pokemon designs. Oshawott is great, but it had to deal with many posts that are similar to yours.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.