[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEMON TWITTER FUCKED UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: CqPIKKeUIAAPrCy.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CqPIKKeUIAAPrCy.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
MORE OFFICIAL SHIT
>>
Post the link you fucking mongoloid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLSii_HS1U
>>
>>27914359
They didn't fuck up, retard. The trailer is already out.
>>
>>27914359
MORE
>>
>>27914359
its also on the Pokemon youtube channel
>>
wtf i love the sandcastle now
>>
>they'll look better in motion they said

Oh yeah, those buck teeth sure do suit the sandcastle. It looks like it's screaming in pain and the knowledge of how stupid of a pokemon it is.
>>
>>27914399
IT'S SHOVEL SPINS 1000/10
>>
>>27914359
Stufful is ADORABLE.

That name. That tag on its rumpus. That attacking animation. CUTE.

I think punchout crab and sandcastle both earned slots on my team. Palossand is a great name.
>>
File: 1471536614893.png (164KB, 565x537px) Image search: [Google]
1471536614893.png
164KB, 565x537px
>>27914382
>stufful's cry
>it even has one of those tags that go on newly bought plushies
CUTEST
>>
>Though Sandcastle was really fucking cool, despite everyone hating on it
>Expect it to be vindicated when 3D model is released
>It looks worse

Feels bad man

Funny DOUBLE pun name though...
>>
>>27914428
>buckteeth
It doesn't even have teeth you absolute dipshit.
>>
>>27914521
anti scald is good enough.
>>
>>27914552
but it only raised defense no special defense.
>>
Can someone turn that Stufful pic into a reaction image?
>>
Stufful is pretty cute, especially that battle animation.

Crab looks good.

Sandcastle looks better animated, but I'm still not all that interested in it.
>>
>>27914428
That's a hole, retard, not teeth.

How you faggots remember to eat on a daily basis is beyond me.
>>
>>27914382
Why does the UK get a separate video? I mean it helps me feel special, but why?
>>
>>27914624
lol'd
>>
>>27914521
>what are hidden abilities?
>>
>>27914359
Palossand has to be the dumbest fucking name in the entire world, and this is coming from someone who lives in a town called Palos.
>>
>>27914637
Different release date
>>
>>27914382

water compaction would be a lot better if they weren't weak to water in the first place. I wish it at least let them take neutral damage from water or gave them a flat out immunity to it.
>>
>>27914700
It looks like it didn't take damage from it at all.
>>
>>27914428
jesus christ /vp/ has some of the dumbest motherfuckers
>>
>Thinking sandcastle was getting Water inmunity because its new ability
>It still receives damage

Enjoy being Scalded
>>
>>27914739
it played the SE sound and the move animation
>>
>>27914739

It was at half health after it got hit, and if it didn't the animation wouldn't have played. They cut through it but it looks like it got chunked for half it's HP easily, meaning the ability is probably completely useless.

>>27914660

It's probably not going to have one because that would mean they made a good ghost Pokemon and good ghost Pokemon aren't allowed.

Aegislash was a fluke.
>>
The sandcastle's ability is useless. Maybe if it was immune to water type moves and got the defense boost then it would be good, but it looks like it takes the super effective damage then gets the boost.
>>
>>27914782
And did it do damage?
>>
>>27914758
What about physical water types, anon?
>>
Didn't we already know about the Sandcastle Pokémon already ?
>>
>>27914758
The video doesn't show it taking damage.
>>
>>27914797
>Forgetting GF's raging boner for Gengar
>>
>>27914359
>a fucking crab
>not water

Gamefreak is trying too hard to make everything weird.
>>
>>27914382
Rocky Balboa Crawfish? Only thing so far that I am not remotely disappointed by.
>>
A Sandygast emerges when the grudges of Pokémon and other creatures soak into the sand after they fall in battle. In essence, it’s a possessed lump of sand!

If you heedlessly grab a Sandygast’s shovel, you’ll fall under the Pokémon’s control. A Sandygast uses its power to manipulate children into gathering sand to increase the size of its body. If a Sandygast loses its shovel, it may put up a tree branch, a flag, or another item in its place. These Sandygast are wanderers in search of their own shovels.

The tunnel-like mouth of a Sandygast can suck the vitality from people and Pokémon. Apparently it’s a test of courage in the Alola region to put your hand in a Sandygast’s mouth.

Sandygast has the new Water Compaction Ability, an Ability that no previous Pokémon has had. With Water Compaction, its Defense stat will go up by 2 if it’s hit with a Water-type move.
>>
>>27914899
Palossand controls human adults, making them build a sand castle that provides camouflage and also raises its defensive abilities. Unlike Sandygast, if Palossand loses some of the sand from its body, it can restore itself on its own. When moving about in search of prey, the shovel on top of Palossand’s head revolves. It’s said that the shovel could be serving as some kind of radar.

Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast...
>>
>>27914359
>official reveal
>POKEMON TWITTER FUCKED UP
retard alert
>>
File: crabrawler.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
crabrawler.png
145KB, 500x500px
>Crabrawler’s pincers are sometimes torn off during its bouts—and they are said to be delicious.
>>
>>27914359
Sandcastles don't look that bad in the trailer. But the bear and lobster look atrocious.
>>
>>27914869
It's based a coconut crab, coconut crabs do not enter or live in water. There is no reason for it to be water.
>>
>>27914824

We don't know 100% because the health disappears for a second, but typically if you are immune to a move, the animation won't play, it won't play the SE sound, and the ability will immediately pop up.
>>
>>27914869
>coconut crab
>water
choose one
>>
>>27914359
>that crab
If that thing doesn't become Fighting/Water I'm gonna be disappointed. Still looks damn cool though.
>>
>>27914946
Not even a water type. What the fuck? Also expect the hippie shits in-game to never even be seen eating a pokemon.
>>
>>27914869
why do you retards post before reading
>>
So where the fuck is TyranitarTube and his clickbait?
>>
File: heffer.png (81KB, 223x269px) Image search: [Google]
heffer.png
81KB, 223x269px
>>27914946
>eating claws
>>
>>27914819
It'll be good if it gets a reliable recovery move.
>>
>>27914986
Not water fighting but he can learn Crabhammer
>>
>>27915040
never had lobster claws? they're delicious
>>
>>27914797
>Gengar
>Giratina
>Sableye
>>
>>27914836
The video has the super effective sound go off when it gets hit by the water move, also it shows the move's animation. When a move doesn't do any damage like Earthquake against a Pokemon with levitate, or a water move against a Pokemon with Water Absorb, they don't show the move animation and the super effective sound definitely doesn't go off.
>>
>>27914946
Why didn't they make this one of those shrimps
>>
>>27914998
Try reading the thread before posting, you dozy fuck
>>
>>27914946
EH YO TRAINA I DID IT IM DA WORL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAAAAMp, YOOOO TRAINNNAAA
>>
>>27914700
Would it work if you switched it on rainy day against a weaker typed mon?
>>
File: 1470813299737.png (12KB, 214x163px) Image search: [Google]
1470813299737.png
12KB, 214x163px
>>27914797
>aegislash was a fluke
>uber
>fluke
Even then gengar has been phenomenal since its introduction.
>>
>>27915101
God dammit shrimpfag, shut the fuck up.

You're in every thread "why isn't is a shrimp"

No one fucking cares
>>
>>27915101
He doesn't shoot, he punches.
Plus, we already have a pistol shrimp evo line.
>>
Just when people complained there is a lack of Fighting types, bless you God.
>>
>>27915135
Shut the hell up, Takamora.
>>
Would a special water move sharply raise the Sandcastles' special defense?
>>
>>27915135
>alright Crabrawler, you wanna be a champ? We're gonna win the league together! My names Ash and this is Pikachu!
>Pikachu pika pika! (Run! For the love of Arceus! Run!)
>>
>>27915205
I like that it can take on Crawdaunt.
>>
>>27914946
>clever boxing mitt-shaped claws
>busted eyelid
>goofy pompadour

Absolutely fucking based.
>>
>>27914851
>>27915166
>>27915075

Gengar is the only good ghost pokemon outside of ubers though. Every other Ghost Pokemon is trash outside of ubers (which has 2, I guess 3 if you count Mega Gengar).

Sableye is half good because he's trash without his mega and decent with it. Most Ghost Pokemon suffer from a terrible combination of awful stat priorities, bad move slots, and bad type combinations that leave them weak to several important moves (Knock Off) and useless abilities. Usually a combination of these. The fact that this new Pokemon has an ability that's literally useless (switch in on an attack that's going to take out half your HP and get a free defense boost!) doesn't give me high hopes for him, so I guess so it's all on Mimikyuu and Marowak now.
>>
>>27915049
Confirmed for being better than mew
>>
File: 1445617543147.png (84KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1445617543147.png
84KB, 440x440px
>>27915544
>Sableye is half good because he's trash without his mega and decent with it.
>and decent with it
>decent

yeah only decent. Because every stall team doesn't use it or anything
>>
>>27915164

The problem is if you're switching in for a defense boost on a watermove you're going to get absolutely chunked. If it has a recovery move it might be salvagable but I'm not hoping that this thing gets good speed, and even then there's only two or three water moves that get used that are physical damage dealing; if you switch in on a surf or scald you're still going to get 2hko even after the defense boost.

The description makes me feel like it might have recovery but the ability is still so niche it might as well not even be there half the time; it really should make it neutral or immune to water moves so it's not total crap.
>>
>>27915135
You wanna take on the world's best, Kingler Creed. You're just a upstart rookie with no talent.
>>
>>27915623

As far as I've seen Stall isn't that great in the meta game anyways. Every other ghost pokemon is still garbage, I think over half of Ghost Pokemon are NU or PU, fuck there's maybe two in UU? I think Chandelure is and maybe Mismagius, although she might be NU too now. There's not even a lot of Ghost Pokemon, most of them are just awful.
>>
>>27915064
Tails are where the good stuff is nigger.
>>
>>27914946
Straight up yokai watch design, you fucks will eat anything up
>>
>>27915623
Stall fags fuck off.
>>
>>27915770
Blame the ubiquitous distribution of Knock Off and the imbalanced buff it received last gen.
>>
>>27915101
Oh hey, it's the same anon with a shrimp fetish who won't shut the fuck up about a crab being a shrimp.
>>
>>27915770
Theres some good ghost mons like Cofagrigus, bu Knock Off: The Meta makes it hard for them.
>>
>>27915931

it certainly doesn't help but Ghost pokemon had problems before that too (like Pursuit).

It's a shame too because there's a lot of really cool ghost Pokemon. They make these awesome designs and then just make their stats bad and give them bad move pools. The fact that the highest damaging physical ghost move is only 70 BP doesn't help too (There's Giratina's signature attack but it doesn't really count since nothing else can really learn it) so every physical ghost Pokemon is already at a disadvantage. Then you have tanky ghost Pokemon like Dusknoir not learning a good recovery move outside of Pain split, being slow and having no defenses like Chandelure, or just general extremely limiting move pools like Gourgeist and Trevenant.

I think my personal favorite is how Rotom loses it's ghost typing when you put it in a new form to give it an actually useable Base Stat Total. I wish they'd make a form for Rotom where it gets to keep the Electric/Ghost typing but it gets the increase to it's BST that all the other forms have.

>>27916067

Yup. They have so much working against them too. It sucks because it's my favorite type but most of them are just blah.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Stufful doesn't like hugs.
>>
>>27916143
>just general extremely limiting move pools like Gourgeist and Trevenant.

I've actually been having fun in lower tiers with Horn Leech/Shadow Claw/Earthquake/Poison Jab Trevenant, he gets pretty good coverage along with all the usual grass toys and WoW. He's just a little too fragile to make it in the bigger leagues.
>>
File: 1467490237098.gif (676KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467490237098.gif
676KB, 800x800px
>>27915101
>implying it's evolution won't be based on a Mantis Shrimp
FASTEST PUNCHES ON EARTH
>>
>>27915861
They'll still deny it up and down. The water starter's evo design is even worse.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.