[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rare event moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: celebrate.jpg (20KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
celebrate.jpg
20KB, 400x239px
Hey fags. You know the special ultra rare event only moves celebrate, happy hour and hold back? SMEARGLE CAN SKETCH THEM. SMEARGLE CAN LEARN CELEBRATE, HAPPY HOUR AND HOLD BACK.

That being said, I would kill to fight someone who knows those moves. I need a smeargle who knows them, holy guacamole turboshits.

Let's talk about how badass smeargle is.
>>
>>27911230
why not just have someone inject it for you. much easier. I could do it if you ask.
>>
Happy hour, celebrate, hold back, hold hands and V create can all be sketched. If I can get my hands on any of those moves, I'll teach them to more high IV specially bred smeargles and I'll trade them to you guys.

My dream pokemon is now a shiny dream ball smeargle with those rare moves. Fuck my ass and call me Stacy.
>>
>>27911244
because only fags inject and I am not a homosexual, I like the pussy vagina thank you very much.
>>
>>27911244
>Injecting
I'd like to keep my game clean of your filth, thanks.
>>
>>27911319
>not liking both
>>
I have a pikachu with celebrate surf and fly from ordering shit from jap pokemon center online... now that happy hour... that's not gonna happen...
>>
Smeargle can't learn sketched moves on wifi battles so you would need to already have something with those moves on your game.
>>
>>27912264
Shit, really?

>>27912257
Can we trade? I'll give you a shiny so you can be certain I'll trade you your pokemon back. I just want to sketch your celebrate really bad. I'll even breed you a smeargle baby with those moves if you want.
>>
>>27911303
>Hold Hands

Why the fuck would they name an attack like that in a kids game?
>>
I think have V Create since I did the BW Victini event. I'd have to check when I get home from work tonight. If the thread is still around then I'll post my FC if anyone is interested.
>>
I know for sure I have happy hour and v create. Not really sure about the rest going to check.
>>
>>27912667
OH GOD THANK YOU. YES PLEASE. I'm also in the wifi thread. If you want you could teach the move to a smeargle and send it over, it's less likely to get stolen by people than actually sending out victini.

Thank you so much, though.
>>
>>27912854
Can I borrow a pokemon that knows them pretty pretty please? If you're worried about them getting stolen just teach the moves to a smeargle.
>>
>>27912394
What? What's wrong about holding hands?
>>
>>27912873
If someone else can't help you out before then I definitely can. I'll hit up the Wifi General later. Good luck!
>>
>>27913067
You're really cool. Thank you.
>>
>sketch transform
>sketch celebrate
>now you can see the celebrate animation of every single pokemon, even those that don't normally have that move

oh my god
>>
>>27913233
You don't know how Transform works bro
>>
>>27912394
>spit up
>swallow
>all the kissing moves
>>
>>27911319
yeah I'm not gay either. I like girls with massive, throbbing cocks haha
>>
>>27912394
2 lewd
>>
>>27912394
seriously. I thought this was a nice christian friendly game, but looks like my children won't be playing it until they are at least 21
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.