[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (339KB, 1024x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339KB, 1024x840px
I'm hoping for a split evo
>>
>>27906586
Its this gens emboar whats so bad about it?
>>
File: boy.jpg (52KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
52KB, 500x352px
>>27906586
>nigga just dont pick litten
>>
>>27906586
>implying this shitmon isn't fake
>>
>>27906651
I don't like any of the final evos!
>>
>>27906653
Stop trying to start something
>>
>>27906663
>nigga don't buy SuMo
>>
>>27906683
Why would I not buy the best looking Pokemon games just because of the starter evos? These look like they will be my favorite games ever. I'm just upset about littens evo
>>
>>27906707
>nigga don't use one of the starters on your team then
>>
I hate it and I'm a huge wrestlingfag
>>
>>27906586
>was all about Litten
>see the final evos
>all about mermaid slut now
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 500x500px
>>27906755
But but how can they ruin such a perfect design
>>
>>27906586
Don't hold your breath.. but I am expecting some kind of form change, even if its minimal like Lunala's Fullmoon Phase.
>>
>>27906586
too bad turbo nerd
>>
>>27906776
>Litten
>Perfect
>>
>>27906776
Use an everstone then you gigantic faggot
>>
>>27906922
You don't get he ever stone till near the end. And it's stats would be bad
>>
What is it with this meme of not liking him? I see nothing wrong with the final evos in general.
>>
>>27907030
It's standing ON 2 LEGS
>>
File: 1471577206337.png (214KB, 273x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471577206337.png
214KB, 273x341px
>>27907047
Now I see it, thanks anon!
>>
>>27906937
Then just push B or use something else, jesus fucking christ you people
>>
Those leaks came out awhile ago, there is still hope. Maybe they were just testing the waters to see what the fans thought of them before they made the final evolutions?
>>
>>27907146
You're a certified fucking idiot
>>
>>27906683
>SuMo
>>
>>27907155
Because I have an opinion? Nice one, Ill meet you in your moms basement so we can trade link faggot
>>
>>27906776
Litten is objectively the weakest of the starter trio, what the fuck are you on about

It's literally a cat that's black and red. There's nothing particularly thematic about it, the "brimstone" mark is normal to develop on cats.

Rowlet is close, but it actually resembles a seed so it still beats it out. Popplio, while probably my most hated of the three, is probably the strongest design wise thanks to the fact that it has an actual theme and isn't just a recolor of a seal.
>>
>>27907198
Because thats not an opinion, thats you desperately hoping despite evidence to the contrary.

The design process is not so quick as to allow them to make changes at this stage of the release, or even when the leaks came out. Even if it was, those look like anime reference models, meaning the game models were long since set in stone.

And even if THAT wasn't the case, they're not going to care what some fucking MUH QUADRAPED closet furries Himalayan birdwatching forum think about their designs, so they're not going to "test the waters" and then go back and change things.

This isn't about opinions, because this isn't one. This is you being a FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: fuckhaters.png (204KB, 464x437px) Image search: [Google]
fuckhaters.png
204KB, 464x437px
>>27907247
And what "theme" is that? If you say clown I will find out where you live and cut your dick off in your sleep.
>>
The more I look at it, the more unnatural it looks.

This looks as if Game Freak looked at every single art/comic fans made showing how much they would be displeased into having its kitten turning into a bipedal muscled mess and simply laughed at them.

Even Nerd Rage Comic made a comic about this, with one of its OCs spraying the cat every time it tried to drink muscle milk or playing with boxing gloves.
>>
>>27906650
Well, it's like Emboar but even worse.
>>
i like the lucha tiger

i think i only like him still cause I'm holding out hope he'll be fire/dark which would be nice

but if he's fire/fighting...

I'll hate him
>>
>>27907312
Not clown, though close.

Circus seal, though it is a very cartoony representation of one.

Alola in general has had a lot of cartoony-themed pokemon come out. Things like Popplio, Bewear, Turtonator, and, if the leaks are real, Rowlet's final evo all seem to take inspiration from cartoons in their motifs (this is especially true for Turtonator, who is most definitely styled after a cartoony explosion; Rowlet's final, which is styled after Robin Hood, etc).
>>
If no splitevos I will take him. Looks totally bro-ish to me.
Else I take popplio.
>>
>>27907030
You dont get why people wouldn't like an emotionless cat evolving into a seemingly loud, garish wresting tiger when there was NO indication of it heading in that direction? Understand that Charizard and Greninja, two of the most popular starters still have tons of people who dislike them.
>>
>>27907915
I still don't understand how people see circus when they look at Popplio. Everyone talks about how it's so clearly a circus sea lion, but I just don't see it.
>>
File: wouldnt it have been nice.png (104KB, 873x62px) Image search: [Google]
wouldnt it have been nice.png
104KB, 873x62px
>>27907925
he was supposed to stay calm :(

though this gives a little credence towards the whole split evo thing, perhaps he can evolve to be logical or evolve to be passionate (luchatiger)
>>
>>27907955
He's still calm. It's just kayfabe.
>>
>>27907971
>kayfabe
:O
>>
>>27907936
Clown nose and neck frill that resembles one of a clown too.
>>
>>27906776
They ruined ash's perfect chance to win the pokemon league, they can ruin anything. Even fire kitty
>>
>people still think its real
The art style looks absolutely nothing like everything else so far and the other two don't even look remotely like something gamefreak would put in a game for kids.
>>
>>27908288
How sure are you that they're not? Those are leaks, aren't they?
>>
>>27908288

your subjectivity is not proof that they're fake.
>>
>>27906586
Why do you worship machamp but hate that slight variation? You don't make sense, OP.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.