[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for them to announce synchro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: zmovelogo.png (496KB, 581x793px) Image search: [Google]
zmovelogo.png
496KB, 581x793px
I can't wait for them to announce synchro
>>
>Synchro gives Pokemon Chicken-chan's hat
>>
>>27904038

Z-moves by all means IS synchro

Your not expecting every pokemon to become Ash Greninja do you?
>>
>>27904038
>I can't wait for them to announce synchro

They already did. They're called Z-moves ya dumb fuck. Go cry in a corner with your ash-greninja plush
>>
File: 6a2.png (172KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
172KB, 361x691px
>>27904038
>Hurr my autistic synchro meme!
>That file name
>>
>>27904102
z moves and synchro is different.

z moves the z ring logo goes over the pokemon
synchro the z ring logo goes over the trainer

We still haven't seen the bottom screenshot in OP anywhere in actual gameplay with context
>>
File: mi1fubZDFn1r9oev.gif (992KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
mi1fubZDFn1r9oev.gif
992KB, 240x135px
>>27904143
>synchro the z ring logo goes over the trainer
>z ring logo goes over the trainer
Or, you know, this logo appears after collecting a Z-Crystal, like the Japanese trailer implied

Hate to tell you, but I think "synchro" is taking a backseat this time
>>
>>27904302
>Or, you know, this logo appears after collecting a Z-Crystal,

The screenshot in the OP is mid-battle you faggot.
>>
>>27904326
No. If you look at at the Japanese reveal trailer for Z-Moves, the electric crystal falls into the trainers hands and he slowly takes a knee. In another trailer, you can obviously tell he's risen back up to hold his bracelet up high. The blue background could just easily be the same for both activating a Z-Move, AND collecting a crystal.

Synchro is not in Sun and Moon
>>
>>27904416
>Synchro is not in Sun and Moon

Nope. The chinese leaks said so. Also this the same pose Ash uses to activate Greninja. Synchro is in faggot
>>
we /yugioh/ now?
>>
File: 1462516416961.jpg (38KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
1462516416961.jpg
38KB, 530x464px
>>27904038
>still believes in synchro
>even though synchro, the "new game feature" couldn't symbolically defeat mega evolution to do away with the old and in with the new.
mega evolution confirmed to be in SM. screencap this.
>>
So when are the tuner pokemon being released?
>>
>>27904790
We /digimon/ last time, so we might as well.
>>
Does this shit not depend from the strength and endurance of the trainer? That means you will be at a disadvantage if you picked a girl right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.