[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: dhKOH54.jpg (143KB, 922x635px) Image search: [Google]
dhKOH54.jpg
143KB, 922x635px
So what do the numbers mean?
>>
You have autism
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>27904021
>>
>>27904001
>120 new Pokemon
>Whimpod evo looks like a cross between Scolipede and Kabutops
I really hope Riddle is real. I mean, you guys have given it some credibility for running alongside the Chinese leaks.
>>
>>27904001
I really want to know what the philosopher's one is.

Maybe a statue?
Maybe something to do with the Philosopher's Stone?
Maybe something based off of his (the philosopher's) theories?

So many possibilities.
>>
>>27904080
Well it hasnt been wrong yet!

>>27904113
All of the riddles involving pictures directlyr eferenced appearance. It's definitely some kind of wise statue Pokemon, maybe rock/psychic?
>>
>>27904113

>Alchemists are the real villains of the overall plot
>Team Skull are funded and manipulated into doing dirty work and keeping the public's attention
>Guzma knows this but either doesn't give a fuck or plans to stab them in the back
>>
>>27904001
No idea, but this seems to be legit.

Since I can't be bothered writing it out, there are explanations here: http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/page-90
>>
>>27904001
With the organs and rock, paper, scissors one is that maybe a reference to Pyukumuku and it possibly having different forms where its organs make a different shape?
>>
>>27904001
Oh, so 13 was Pyukumuku all along. I didn't figure it out until now.

There's no way this isn't legit.
>>
>>27904727
Yes, that's more than confirmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>27904001
THE NUMBERS, MASON. WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
>>
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>27905009
http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/page-90
>>
>>27904812
>more than confirmed
And the "blatantly incorrect anon of the night" award goes to...
>>
>>27904001
No but seriously why have they not shown at least one of Pikipek's evos?
>>
Am I the only one retarded enough to entertain the possibility of the first and second evolutions of the starter Pokemon being separated by a value of 3 instead of being sequentially listed like Pikipek's first and second evolutions might be implying something?
>>
File: 159829159.jpg (81KB, 455x594px) Image search: [Google]
159829159.jpg
81KB, 455x594px
>>27904113
Maybe it refers to the trial captain Sophocles?
>>
>>27905414
Maybe the time there revealed. Like in X and Y they revealed middle evo first then after a while the last evos. Maybe pikipek evos will be revealed together
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.