[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they UNJUST what they did to XYZ? Is it fucking possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: xyz_anime.jpg (225KB, 734x600px) Image search: [Google]
xyz_anime.jpg
225KB, 734x600px
Can they UNJUST what they did to XYZ? Is it fucking possible? What do you think /vp/?
>>
>>27901422
I M P O S S I B L E

Ass is here to stay for another 3 years
>>
It'd be pretty easy. Lysandre reveals to Alain that he rigged the outcome of the battle. Yada yada Zygarde. Afterwards official rematch.
>>
lysandre burning everything down and letting me have the sweet release of death
>>
File: 1463712106605.jpg (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463712106605.jpg
18KB, 300x200px
>>27901875
>like this would happen
I'm 100% sure that things will stay like this no matter what. Screencap me if you want.
>>
>>27901422
Saving post-league XY would be even harder than saving post-league BW, simply because people actually had great expectations from XY.
>>
>>27901875
think to yourself if you really believe that's possible
>>
>>27902027
I don't think they will. It'd just be easy to explain if they wanted to. Lysandre did it to make sure his Ace was strong and Ash was weakened.
>>
>>27902055
See >>27902098
They won't, but they easily could.
>>
>>27902098
No. Lysandre clearly knows that Alain wouldn't agree to his actual plans, which is why he always just used pretty words to cover up the true intention of his research and used Manon's Chespin as a bait to make him collect a ton of mega energy for him.
>>
>Charizard goes rogue
>Ash finally beats it on camera
>Saves the world
>Alain is traumatized and wounded
>takes his gal and quits pokemon forever
>Ash impressed the elite 4
>they send him to make Aloha great again
>>
>>27902040
You mean retards had the wrong expectations? The only league Ash has won was an unofficial league that didn't even use real Gym badges to qualify.

I'm pretty sure they stated that if Ash wins a league and accomplishes his dream of being a Pokemon Master the show ends.
>>
>>27902240
>The only league Ash has won was an unofficial league that didn't even use real Gym badges
Battle Frontier.
>>
>>27902240
>I'm pretty sure they stated that if Ash wins a league and accomplishes his dream of being a Pokemon Master the show ends.
they never stated that. it's just a commonly used "argument" as to why they won't let him win any
>>
>>27902240
>I'm pretty sure they stated that if Ash wins a league and accomplishes his dream of being a Pokemon Master the show ends.

Not at all. Several champions like Cynthia have told Ash they will wait for him to challenge the champions league.
>>
>>27902282
http://www.pokebeach.com/2008/07/second-pokemon-interview-with-masamitsu-hidaka-many-interesting-points
>>
>>27902240
Winning the league doesn't make a you a "Pokemon Master" faggot, he still has to beat the E4 and the Champion which no one expect him to do, we just wanted that Ash won the league at least one fucking time.
>>
>>27902319
>He directed the Pokémon anime up to the Battle Frontier arc, and he continued to be a storyboard artist until the Best Wishes series
Literally irrelevant
>>
>>27902375
It's much more relevant than just saying
>Nuh uh Champions league

Which was a one off line by a recurring side character.
>>
>>27901422
based on the preview, if the championship/dianta finds out alain went evil for Lysandre(looking at his "shadowy" look from the preview), they could eliminate him and give ash the championship.

But the previews have lead us in the wrong directions before.

:( hold me /vp/
>>
The book is already written. And I expect the obvious finale for XYZ
>>
I'm more than ready to walk away from this shitshow, but I have one last stubborn hope. Please indulge my final autism, /padt/

>During Ash's matches before the final, Lysandre was super interested in Ash-Greninja
>He was dicking around on his phone during the big fight between the mysterious Froggo with an unknown power level and his prize edgelord minion
>Malva said something about "...when Greninja loses"
>Alan's Mega Bracelt can collect and transmit Mega energy to Flare
>Charizard was taking hits and damage from Pikachu before it went Mega, especially with the knee drop
>Once it went Mega it wasn't scuffed up at all by anything
>Ridiculous OHKO on Ash-Greninja, plus not even getting a scratch from that hellshuriken
>Ash gets kidnapped by Team Flare

These are all facts. Now here's my Hail Mary final scrap of hope theory.
>Lysandre realized that Froggo would be a threat to his takeover plans
>Plans to kidnap Ash, which he does
>None of his followers would stand a chance against SuperFroge, so he needs it to be knocked out in the match
>Instead of siphoning Mega energy from Alan's bracelet, he sends more power to it, effectively superboosting Charizard
>This would explain why it took no damage as Mega Zard even from the orange shuriken and dealt unholy OHKO damage
>Team Flare shit hits the fan
>Lysandre's interference is discovered at some point (maybe even by Camera Crew Rocket)
>They eventually save the day
>League tries to disqualify Alan and give Ash the trophy
>Good Guy Ash vouches for Alan not knowing, and insists on a rematch instead
>1v1 reptile amphibian showdown
>Ash wins fair and square and honest-to-god wins the league trophy

Saigo made akiramenai
>>
>>27901422
Yeah, just make ash use oak mons against TF,Alan sees ash wasn't at his best at the league, for some dumb reason they have a rematch and ash sweeps him leaving Alan happy that there's still someone out there stronger than him. Alternatively the could have ash be allowed to challenge the E4 and champion as a reward for saving Kalos. It'd be interesting to see both ash and Alan challenge the E4 and champion to have Alan go first and lose but being surprised by diantha's real power. Then ash could also try not holding back by using oak mons to take advantage of his chance the fight the champion
>>
Alain looks more like a main character than ass.
>>
>>27903326
All this ashfag autism
>>
>>27903326

Too complex for a kids show.

In reality Alain will realize he was duped and goes after to save ash, duking it out with TF. Meanwhile ash is in a cage and the green pokemon that comes out of bonnies bag magically finds its way to ash and transforms into mysterious Z pokemon. Z pokemon frees ash and finds the other pokemon causing havoc and mysterious pokemon speaks to the other one through telepathy and ash can understand them. More explanation on the bonding and synchronization is brought up and then ash fully understands how it works (which later he explains to the professor). Then the experimented pokemon complains that he hates humans blah blah and then the beans are spilled that Alain was using some hack but not in any way "cheating" just a wrong way to bond with pokemon and human blah blah.

Fast forward blah Alain conclusion Alain realizes after all this mess that mega evolve is not the way to bond with pokemon which is a perfect excuse for Game Freak to drop mega evolve all together for future installments. Ash explains to professor and then gives recommendation to go to Aloah. Everyone parts ways (MAAAAYBE a hint off confession to serena but being stupid ash is he doesn't get her feelings).

sayonara bye bye tsuzuuuuuuku
>>
>>27902240
>You mean retards had the wrong expectations?
Have you watched this season? The narrative was completely leading to Ash winning, it was reasonable to have these expectations.
>>
>>27901422
I just wonder what they're going to do to try and make gen 7 interesting. They did ship teasing that led to nowhere, mega evos that made fans theorize which of his olds mons will return but he never used them anyways, and hyped the league even though Ash lost. It's like they came close to things that a lot of fans wanted, but never went to its full potential making it worse in the process.
>>
>>27901875
Even if that did happen, its too late. Everyone who got hyped is out now and no amount of "n-no wait, look, this fixes things!" will bring them back.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.