[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 1462247868383.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462247868383.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
Some of them have been modified, but basically are true.

>Tapu Koko is not a giftmon, the Guardians are wild pokemon but kahunas use them, you meet Tapu Koko after you pick your starter
>Minior can be found only when a spot appears in the rotomdex map, it means Minior have fallen form the sky, a shit ton of miniors can be found in the observatory on the mountain
>Guzma's goal is to stop the island challenge at any cost, he shall raid cities and steal a ship to stop you, because he once was the chosen one but failed and then tried to become a captain but Kahunas rejected him for "lore reasons"
>Solgaleo/Lunaala can be captured post-game, you have to "use" it to stop Guzma
>Morellul evolves into a mushroom princess (not related to mario), it is the counterpart of laurantis
>During the maingame, you hear about a great tournament
>You shall see tourist everywhere, they shall talk about their regions, some of them are the safari zone warden and the wingull old guy from hoenn
>If you bring pokemon from Unova and talk to an Unovan man, he shall give you unique items, the same with another regions
>Zygarde is related to the postgame
>Magearna can be found in ancients ruins, you have to "clear" the ruins to capture magearna
>Final evos are....well, you shall not be surprised
>>
Is there more or is this all?
>>
Obviously fake, but even though Magearna is being distributed by QR code it would be interesting to see if they have an actual event in game unlocked by the download of the mythical pokemon akin to celebi in HGSS
>>
>>27901303
>>Solgaleo/Lunaala can be captured post-game, you have to "use" it to stop Guzma

Fake. When have you ever had to catch the box legendary post game?
>>
>>27901417
B2/W2
>>
File: part 4.jpg (11KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
part 4.jpg
11KB, 237x213px
>>27901417
and Im taking it
>>
>>27901465

I'm not counting those games since they aren't the first games in the generation, but rather a follow-up.
>>
>>27901303
>Final evos
Can you do a drawing from memory or even half of one to keep us guessing?
>>
>>27901303
>final evos are....well, you shall not be surprised
what does that MEAN?
>>
>>27901548
They're box legendaries and they're caught post game. Anyway the concept isn't foreign, R/B/G/Y had mewtwo postgame, Fr/Lg had mewtwo and moltres
>>
>>27901710

The difference is that Mewtwo and Moltres aren't box legendaries.

I don't know. It could be real, but they've only done it a handful of times, which leads me to believe that it's unlikely they'll do it again.
>>
Magearna has lore, but not related to the maingame.
>The monarchy was related to magearna
>Lillie is related to the monarchy
>Guzma is related to the destruction of the monarchy.

>Do you remember the tree-story thingy of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon? Something similar shall happen with the lore, and transfering pokemon from previous gens shall enhance this
>The palm tree island shall not let you down, but don't overhype it.
>Alolan forms aren't for all alola, zubat is one of this examples
>>
>>27901800
explain more on the starter's final evolutions
>>
>>27901779
I know they're not box legendaries I was just saying it's not a foreign concept, but like you said it's only been done a few times, so I think it could go either way.
>>
File: 2098526370592235.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2098526370592235.png
67KB, 250x250px
>>27901800
>New zubat
Yes.
>>
>>27901800
What's the relationship between Solgaleo and Lunala???
>>
>>27901609
Are you retarded? We already know the final evos.
>>
>>27901609
>>27901656
Luchalitten, Robinhoot and Poppliomaid aren't 100% accurate, they are "blueprints", the real ones are different but not a lot.
>>
>>27901936
Is Poppliomaid still overtly feminine?

Also, what's the main challenge of the game going to be? Most games have the gyms and Pokemon league, and we know this one has the island challenges, so what's the big endgame challenge?
>>
>>27901936
Hoping luchalitten gets a good change.
>>
>>27901779
The birds are definitely the box legendaries of gen 1, since it doesn't have any "box" legends. Every game after has them on the front of the game.
>>
>>27901800
>Alolan forms aren't for all alola
MMMMMMMMM
>>
>>27901936
Littens final evo stands on 4 legs right ?!?!?!?!?!!
>>
>>27901925
"The last time Solgaleo/Lunaala was summoned, the monarchy was destroyed"
>Lillie's ancestors were the kings
>Guzma's ancestors were the ones who sumoned the legendary
>Only the kahunas, who keep this knowledge, know about this.

If you want the whole lore you have to search in the games, the maingame gives 0 clues.
>>
>>27901303
>Alolan forms aren't for all alola, zubat is one of this examples
what exactly do you mean?
>>
>>27902110
In one Island we get normal zubat and in another one we get alola zubat.
>>
>>27902110
You can find normal zubats in X place but alolan zubats everywhere.
>>
>>27902158
What do they look like/do they have a new type. And any life behind it or is it just some pancake explanation?
>>
>>27901936
What's the difference, if its not a lot it shouldn't be hard to explain.
>>
>>27902213
*lore not life
>>
>>27902083
What's Marshadow like? Does it really have a unique type?
>>
why should I believe you over the other leakers?
>>
>>27902213
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_hoary_bat
>The complete loss of the bat from Oʻahu may have been caused by habitat loss as the human population grew in the 19th century
They are missing on one island in real Hawaii.
>>
>>27902213
i didn't understand the pancakes, but it seems to be related to the "unique berries" they are made of.
>>
>>27901779

Lugia and Ho-oh are essentially caught post-game.
>>
>>27902357
It's from the Raichu explanation, also what is its type?
>>
>>27902357
What's alolan zubat's type?
>>
how different are the starters from the concept art?
>>
>>27902493
Diet change made them Grass/Flying. Matches with the Hawaiian name, ʻōpeʻapeʻa ("half-leaf").
>>
>>27902561
How many new Pokemon. Any new battle mechanics?
>>
>>27902600
80, 20 Alola Forms. No new Megas.
>>
>>27902493

Basically >>27902561 said it
Diet made raichu different, and the pancakes are made of "special berries" from alola.

But it's not grass/flying. It keeps the flying type but i can't say the second type.
>>
>>27902600
Don't know how many new Pokemon. But there are some new Items that will change the meta. Most notable are the consumable ones that will activate a weather condition or a terrain when send out.
>>
>>27902274
yeah I'd ignore this too.

After all open ended questions like that are tough and if you deviate from your predetermined list of bullshit speculation you might be caught making shit up.
>>
Why should I believe you when most leakers have been BTFO just by the revelation of a single turtle Pokemon?
>>
>>27902801
You forgot to tip your fedora and state that your atheist beliefs help you analyze posts and find said bullshit.
>>
>>27902810
We have to cover our leaks with crap, or they shall notice.
>>
>>27902898
like I need magical fedora powers to smell the bullshit in this thread.

Guys obviously reading off a script he wrote beforehand, can't/won't answer anything thats not on it.
>>
>>27902810

I don't think that they were. An omission of the turtle does not mean they're wrong.

If we're talking about the chinese leak, leak number 4, and then the OJ and Guzma leaks.
>>
>>27902782
If this is true, rain teams will get a huge boost. And harvest user like palm tree will benefit too.
>>
>>27902767
>It keeps the flying type but i can't say the second type.

I had an idea a bit back, that there will be 4 Alola forms that will have the unexpected and "poorly" explained Fire/Psy/Ghost/ and electric types, and that's because like Oricorio, the unique berries of each island changes it them to those types.

If Raichu is the Psychich, then Zubat should be Ghost, fire, or Electric. Anything you can say about this?
>>
>>27902914

Can you at least tell us what types Alola Zubat is NOT?
>>
If only this was real...altho if real is eevee gonna get anything special as its not getting an evo?
>>
>>27901303
>Minior can be found only when a spot appears in the rotomdex map, it means Minior have fallen form the sky, a shit ton of miniors can be found in the observatory on the mountain

Assuming everything is fake, but I like this idea.
>>
File: minior.jpg (741KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
minior.jpg
741KB, 1280x1280px
is there a minior evolution? my favorite gen 7 mon, would love to see it get stronger
>>
Fake. But on the off chance this is real: No going to Kalos?
>>
Leaker,how many new Pokemon and do Johto starters get new forms or Megas?
>>
Fake, a leaked wouldn't post this much
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.