[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you Live in Pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1464740319132.jpg (405KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1464740319132.jpg
405KB, 600x857px
ITT: you must choose one city you'd want to live in for each of the main series region and explain why

Kanto: Fuschia. I love the safari zone with all of its variety of Pokémon and its climate. Close to the Sea too.

Johto: Azalea. I love how its surrounded by Forest. A small town with the smell of Charcoal burning. Very comfy to me.

Hoenn: Lavaridge. This would be my top choice. I loved it the moment I set foot in it. I like smaller towns and this one is cozily settled in the mountain. The hot springs is a relaxing touch. It's also in the middle of the terrestial part of Hoenn so it's close to many important locations. Love Hoenn's diversity.

Sinnoh: Solaceon. It feels like the crossroads for many trainers in Sinnoh. A small town with lots of travelers. It's full of green and surrounded by some of my favourite routes of Sinnoh. Pure bliss.

Unova: Icirrus. Simply beautiful. Being close to a muggy bog and having cold snowy winters feels just like home. A familiar feel. The Windmills are cool, the music is nice, small town, and the epic dragonspiral tower resides just nearby.

Kalos: Laverre. I love the atmosphere and music of this place. Mystical and exciting. The factory's look does remind me of factories near me irl too. Laverre, route 15 and 16, and Dedemille are my fav parts of Kalos. With its Autumn, wintery feel it does feel like home. Love it.

Please share yours I love hearing other's experiences and nostalgia.
>>
I love a lot of gen 5's towns. I'd probably want to live at Village Bridge. It's the most beautiful town in the series in my opinion
>>
Castelia City. And I basically live there now, so no moving expenses!
>>
>>27900146
Oh yeah the Village Bridge was beautiful. I loved running around and getting everyone to chime in on the tune!

>>27900179
Castelia is such an exciting City. I have never been so hyped for a pokemon town in my life until the reveal for Castelia before BW. I don't know if I'd want to live in the big city though! I visited New York once and I really enjoyed it! Busy and alive. Feels good.
>>
>>27900280
>I don't know if I'd want to live in the big city though!

I've lived there for a few years now, after moving from the suburbs. Couldn't love it more. I'm not one of those "every place but NYC sucks" people, and it's definitely not for everyone, but personally I love it.
>>
>>27900328
Well I'm glad for you. Hope everything goes well. Hello from a small Canadian town in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: 1459223215476.jpg (1MB, 2048x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1459223215476.jpg
1MB, 2048x1638px
>Kanto: Celadon
It's a nice mix of urban and rural, and there seems like there'd be plenty to do.
>Johto: Violet
It's of a good size, and the sunsets are probably to die for. The slightly rustic nature is appealing.
>Hoenn: Rustboro
Has lots of industry, and is close to the sea without being focused on it. It's also one of the crossroad cities of Hoenn.
>Sinnoh: Jubilife
Probably my favorite big city in Pokemon. Has god-tier music, and has that nice big-city melancholy that I love.
>Unova: Aspertia
It's a comfy city that's not super-tiny, and it's a great place to start an adventure. It's also a lot like where I grew up.
>Kalos: Laverre
Rain is my favorite, and the town seems just really pleasant. Also helpful is the fact that a ton of my favorite Pokemon are nearby.
>>
File: 1440208997943.png (2MB, 2698x3378px) Image search: [Google]
1440208997943.png
2MB, 2698x3378px
>>
>>27900795
Your list is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!
>>
>>27900850
Well that was quite the read. Very relaxing thanks. Saved.
>>
>>27900850

Wow, that thread was that long ago? Feels more recent.
>>
>>27901096
Time flies
>>
File: 1454875503287.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454875503287.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>27900850
I have never hated this life more than in this moment
>>
>Kanto
Vermilion City

>Sevii
Kin Island

>Johto
Literally anywhere, but special mention to Alazea and Olivine

>Hoenn
Rustboro or Slateport

>Sinnoh
Jubilife or Seven Stars Resort

>Unova
Nacrene City or Floccesy Town

>Kalos
Laverre

>>27900049
All good choices except Solaceon, which was never really interesting enough or cozy enough for me. Also next to mountains and fog.

>>27900795
All good choices all around. Special mention to Jubilife's music and Aspertia.
>>
>Kanto: Vermillion
Love the theme and port town seems kinda cool.
>Johto: Ecrutek
I get to see the kimono girls
>Hoenn: Lavaridge
Free access to hotsprings
>Sinnoh: Sunyshore
I really liked the solar panal walkways
>Unova: Aspertia
It seems like a comfy place
>Kalos: Lumiose
Oddly its the only really big city I like.
>>
Fortree.
Comfy and near the Absol spawn site.
>>
File: gameboy_by_artozi-d82s85u.jpg (384KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
gameboy_by_artozi-d82s85u.jpg
384KB, 1200x840px
Pacifidlog.

I've been to real-world places like that and I think I'd enjoy it.
>>
>Kanto: Cinnabar
Probably the least 'bland' of Kanto's cities and towns, remember it was pretty cool in the Anime. Comfy in-game too despite being so small.

>Johto: Olivine City
One of the best cities in Pokemon, super relaxing and calm city. Just puts you at ease.

>Hoenn: Mossdeep City
One of the comfiest cities in Pokemon, always loved playing through Sapphire and making it to Mossdeep. Has the cool gym and space cente,r plus Steven's retired there too.

>Sinnoh: Veilstone City. Sinnoh's big cities are all excellent but Veilstone might be the best to live in. It's very lively given the department store, game corner etc, but the fact that it's surrounded by mountains gives it a comfy, secluded feel

>Unova: Hate most of the towns in Unova but I've always liked how Nimbasa City was put together, at the very least it'd be exciting.

>Kalos: Lumiose City. Tons of stuff to do, beautiful parisian atmosphere. Seems like a great place to live
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.