[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree that today has been a great day for /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Ashfags being BTFO left and right in every single thread
/pdta/ finally dieing from shitposting
Ash finally being exposed as autistic
Even ash threads that quickly get shat on with 0 real arguements except
>bwabwa baby didnt get candy bwabwa
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 280x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 280x282px
>>27899686
Please never use that picture again.
>>
>>27899725
unless you can shop a pepe's face over alain face I have nothing better
>>
>>27899686

I have nothing against the anime, at all. I used to watch it, but have fallen off recently. So I'm fine with the anime and its fans. But honestly, it was a little gratifying to see all of the butthurt over what was really the pretty obvious ending. There's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up, but thinking that they'd have Ash win a league at this point was just not realistic, and they should have known that.
>>
File: 1451171407655.gif (3MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1451171407655.gif
3MB, 300x196px
>>27899770
exactly, and now that the ashfags are rising from their basement it has been hillarious the autistic arguements they are trying to use, they are so easy to trigger and BTFO, its like christmas in /vp/
>>
>>27899686
>ashfags are the only ones upset
I wanted him finally out of the fucking show and maybe SM anime would have a chance. I figured this was going to happen but its still stupid. At least Amourfags got BTFOd.
>>
>>27899974
>Amourfags got BTFOd
I don't really keep up with the anime, how did they get BTFO by Ash losing?
>>
>>27900061
He's not going to stay in Kalos at the end and going to Alola for the SM arc. He'll get a new set of companions and Serena will be left in Kalos.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>27900194
I hope this will be the end of /pdta/
Bunch of manbabies fapping to two 12 yo fucking
Simply disgusting
>>
>>27899686
>Ash finally being exposed as autistic
Wasn't that obvious in Kanto that Ash was an autist? Hell he's based off of Satoshi Tajiri who's literally an autist.
>>
>>27900313
This. Alain and his loli are where it's at.
>>
>>27900391
If this day has taught us anything is that after 937 chapters there are a lot of autist lurking in this board who will defend the autism of their false god
>>
>>27900391
>he's based off of Satoshi Tajiri who's literally an autist
Can you elaborate? I dont follow the anime that close
>>
>>27899686
My favorite part was The Guy was once again proven to be a fraudulent attention whore with increasingly fake leaks.

Good riddance to that twat.
>>
>>27900518
His Japanese name is Literally Satoshi
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.