[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /knewitwas5thmovesallalong/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: electriczoo.png (362KB, 574x318px) Image search: [Google]
electriczoo.png
362KB, 574x318px
Who /knewitwas5thmovesallalong/ here?
>>
>>27899564
It's not really a 5th move. It fuses with one of your available moves. It seems you can use any Z-move in battle as long as you have a move of its respective type.

I think that's the thing that keeps it from being too great. You use both an item slot and a move slot. So even if the only Fairy move a Pokemon learns is say Baby-Doll Eyes, you're going to need that in your moveset to use a Fairy Z-move.
>>
>>27900065
>gives the Pokemon an instant, 150 BP move of a type to counter its most common weakness
>this isn't useful and powerful
Let me tell you a little story, buddy. Back in the day, when X and Y were first leaked and people saw the bst was only boosted by 100 points, Smogon forums started bustling with naysayers who said that it didn't justify the loss of the item slot. They called mega evolution useless.

Don't be one of those idiots, anon. We're talking about a one-time hidden power times 3 here.
>>
>>27901983
And while that's great, all it takes is for your opponent to guess what type your move will be and switch to a counter.
>>
>>27901983
It's not a hidden power. Hidden Power can be every type but Fairy.

Z-moves require that you have a move of the type you want and that it is in your moveset. So you're going to have to be wasting move slots if your Pokemon has a barren movepool and the only Psychic type move it learns is Agility.

This only benefits Pokemon with already diverse movepools.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.