[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys wanna see in the inevitable Sinnoh remakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14

File: Giratina_Origin.png (452KB, 537x555px) Image search: [Google]
Giratina_Origin.png
452KB, 537x555px
What do you guys wanna see in the inevitable Sinnoh remakes?
>>
More snow.
>>
>>27897952
More post game stuff
HD graphics
>>
>>27897971
>>
>>27897952
Dawn, cynthia, gardena, candice. etc
>>
Giratina based Postgame episode that gives Charon something to do besides "I want Heatran for reason"

Area Island to keep its platinim aesthetic
>>
For it to at least have Platinum's content.
>>
HD 2D
>>
Primal Dialga
>>
I'm not looking forward for the Team Galactic redesign. However, hopefully we got more stuff to do in the Distortion World.
>>
>>27897952
For it to not exist.
And seeing as there's no demand for it it seems likely that it won't.
>>
>>27898042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61oFE03ZFAY
>>
I hope the Distortion world is still something that happens at spear pillar. Fuck that was an amazing moment.

none of this post-game episode shit
>>
>>27898076
What does Dark Dialga have to do with this?
>>
>>27898076
Love this nostalgia.

Thanks anon
>>
Less monotonous stuff on Mt Coronet
>>
Less Defog bullshit. Keep everything from Platinum(not sure why ORAS didn't do this when hgss did) and make Mars more waifu-ier than before.
>>
keep platinum's battle frontier
Primal formes of the legendaries and a mega giratina, for both forms
Megas for sinnoh pokemon
Sinnoh forms for the previously extraregional pokemon in its regional dex (ponyta, geodude, machop, etc)
Harder gameplay (this wont matter too much though)
High quality versions of the amazing music the original had
Mythicals become accessive, including arceus
And most importantly:
mega arceus
>>
I just want it to have the HGSS treatment
>>
>They test follower pokemon in a 3D enviroment with pal park
>Sun and Moon 2 has full following pokemon again

WILL IT HAPPEN?
>>
>>27897952
Are they inevitable though?

I don't think so. gen 4 sucked, no one wants a remake.
>>
>>27898102
Can we not?
The distortion world was fucking boring and literally had nothing to do inside of it after the initial events.
>>
>>27898185

Platinum was objectively superior then gen 3 though
>>
File: When it's a squid.png (227KB, 532x352px) Image search: [Google]
When it's a squid.png
227KB, 532x352px
>>27898076
>>27898042
>Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia
>Palkia's theme is just a remix of the D/P/Pt Dialga/Palkia battle theme
>Yfw Primal Dialga's theme is a remix of Sky's Primal Dialga theme
>>
>>27898190

That's because it was limited to slow as fuck grid movement and it made the DS nearly explode.

With full 3D movement now and more power they can add interesting puzzles, make it cooler looking, or even add non-pokemon foes to fight
>>
>>27898205
>Superior to gen 3
>when gen 4 as a whole was a downgrade from 3
Yeah no. And he's not wrong, there's not enough demand for gen 4 remakes.
>>
Rework the Platinum changes into a version split

Like have Spear Pillar become distorted similarly to the Distortion World but with time fuckery in Diamond and space fuckery in Pearl and have some actual encounters too
>>
>>27898243
>less HMs
>less water bullshit
>underground > bases

nah bro
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
More Gym Leader interaction and stories! Almost all of Sinnoh's leaders were based.

Have a father/son thing for Roark and Steel dude.

Maybe expand on Old Chateau, have a cool double team exploration with Gardenia

I haven't thought too far into it, but it seems nice. If have ideas please post.
>>
>>27898241
>With full 3D movement now and more power they can add interesting puzzles, make it cooler looking, or even add non-pokemon foes to fight
I think the worst thing about it were the puzzles as it was just an unnecessary roadblock. Plus Non-Pokemon foes? Seriously?
>>
>>27897952
-For it to be only a remake of Platinum
-Difficulty options availible at the beginning of a new game (don't need to unlock it)
-Battle Frontier
>>
>>27898247
So... Basically what HGSS did with Crystal.
Instead of ORAS being RS without any of the benefit and change Emerald brought.
>>
File: 200px-Maylene_Wake_Adventures.png (80KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Maylene_Wake_Adventures.png
80KB, 200x274px
>>27898266
I always thought Maylene and Wake would get along good together.
>>
>>27898267
>Plus Non-Pokemon foes?

What's the problem?
>>
>>27898190
>remakes add new areas
>actual wild pokemon in the distortion world
>distortion forms, similar to alola forms but mostly dark or ghost types
>ghost flying, rat king esque swoobat
>dark psychic slowking with its head enveloped in the shell
>>
>>27897952
To use only things from Diamond and Pearl, not Pearl (including the incredibly slow battle and save speed), then when people call them shit others will defend it by saying that they were remakes of D/P and not Platinum.
>>
>>27898261
>>less HMs
Despite the fact that the region required two HM slaves at all times just for basic exploration? Yeah no, it had nearly double the HM use of previous games.
>>less water bullshit
And instead we had caves which might I add is just as annoying.
>>underground > bases
Okay one, mining was ridiculous. On the chance you do get one with a fossil, plate or whatever item you needed it was most likely filled with iron that makes the wall considerably less stable if you accidentally hit it making it essentially a game of RNG minesweeper without the flags.
Two you can't say that removing a fuck ton of features from secret bases and slapping it onto another poorly thought out feature makes it better than the previous one.
Three, who thought of having capture the flag in an area with heavy input lag?
>>
>3d graphics with no texture compression or low res textures
>full orchestrated soundtrack, but battle themes are metal like in FFX
>A "darker" story about murder and death and drugs
>20-30 romance options, half gay
>full sex scenes which have a random chance for your partner to conceive
>You can have sex with pokemon too, but if a policeman sees you, you get a fine for realism
>No leveling, crits, IVs or EVs, everything is max powered when caught
>choice to battle enemy trainers, no more looked at and locked in
>shiny pokemon are 50% appearance rate
>fuck you derek these are cool ideas and you aren't getting your digimon cards back either
>>
>>27898041
>2d
That makes no sense. The games are already in 2d. Face it, we are not going back to 2d. SM looks great and it's in 3D. I like the 3D look more the 2d. The sinnoh remakes will be 3D.
>>
>>27898302
No, not really. Neither HGSS or ORAS did what I'm asking here.
>>
>>27898350
>>actual wild pokemon in the distortion world
That would imply wild pokemon are native to the distortion world when we know Giratina is the only life form there. Period.
>>distortion forms, similar to alola forms but mostly dark or ghost types
>>ghost flying, rat king esque swoobat
>>dark psychic slowking with its head enveloped in the shell
See above.

Plus the last thing we need is edgymon to give the deviantart kiddies more fuel.
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 1200x1200px
>>27898386
I don't get it
>>
>>27898386
>>You can have sex with pokemon too, but if a policeman sees you, you get a fine for realism
>>
>>27898386
>A "darker" story about murder and death and drugs
That's where you ruined it
>>
>>27898444
>>27898460
>>27898474
don't samefag derek or i'll tell your mom.
>>
>>27898386
>You can have sex with pokemon too
Ok you have my attention
>but if a policeman sees you, you get a fine for realism
Bye
>>
>>27898443
Pokemon may not be native but they could be introduced to it and fucked up by it

Nothing wrong with a little edge every one and a while, especially when Satanodragon is around
>>
All those mythic pokemon events again.
>>
File: FUCKING DROPPED.png (204KB, 378x568px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING DROPPED.png
204KB, 378x568px
>>27898386
>>27898386
>You can have sex with pokemon too, but if a policeman sees you, you get a fine for realism
>>
>>27898547
>Pokemon may not be native but they could be introduced to it and fucked up by it
That would imply they've been there long enough to be corrupted by it and that Giratina hasn't sent them back out or killed them to keep the balance.

>Nothing wrong with a little edge every one and a while
See, I'm not opposed to edge if it's justified but if you can't then it shouldn't happen at all.
>>
>>27898428
>HGSS was Crystal with the encounter lists of GS.
>ORAS was just RS.
You want a DP remake to be Platinum but fitted to DP (eg encounter lists)... How is that NOT HGSS?
>>
>>27898649
>>ORAS was just RS
This meme again.
>>
>>27898591
Haha! Whoops, it appears you may have accidentally posted this on the wrong site! Let me direct you in the right way:

www.tumblr.com

No need to thank me! I'm just doing my job to help stray users like you. :)
>>
>>27898615
Fair enough
>>
>>27898649
That's not what I want. HGSS is GS+some Crystal stuff. ORAS is RS+some XY stuff.

I want DP and Platinum shoved in a blender when it comes to the main story, and I most definitely don't want DP's encounter tables other than the version exclusives.
>>
>>27898378
This. Gen IV had shit mechanicis and lowest quality 'mons of the whole series.
>>
>>27898677
epic....
>>
>>27897952
I want them to tie in Arceus with the unknown since they take place during the same time as soul silver and heart gold
>>
>>27898615
Maybe Cyrus fucking with the fabric of reality and accidentally having a hole punched through to the distortion world could send ripples of distortion throughout the world changing some pokemon.

Not the best justification, I know.
>>
File: 1441509915016.png (65KB, 161x203px) Image search: [Google]
1441509915016.png
65KB, 161x203px
sinnoh forms, all of which are ice types
>>
>>27898983
>Flint is retconned to an ice type E4 member
>>
>>27898983
>We want to fuck over Garchomp and Torterra while making Lucario and Infernape to be more popular choices.
>>
File: 0.jpg (29KB, 271x231px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
29KB, 271x231px
>people think Nintendo DS games will get remakes
>>
custom clothing for dawn
>>
>Underground making a return, you can get the gen-5 gems there now
>Primal Dialga and Palkia
>Magby catchable early or mid game so you can have a fire type other than Ponyta or Chimchar, I mean, Magmortar was in the sinnoh dex for crying out loud
>Shaymin and/or Manaphy catchable in the post-game like Deoxys was in ORAS, preferably Shaymin. Darkrai would be acceptable too, but Shaymin would be best.
>For redesigned Dawn/Lucas to not look as bad as Redesigned Brendan (ORAS May was fine)
>Hoard encounters return
>>
>>27897952
>some people think we will see remakes before seeing pokemon Z
>>
For it to be a sequel, or at least have a new story, and for the region to be expanded and redesigned so it's a little more realistic, like Alola. At least some new gym leaders and Elite Four.

Most importantly, the music has to be as good as it was, that's my favorite part of Sinnoh and the main reason I'd like to return. Fully rendered distortion world would be beautiful. East/west forms of most Pokemon would be incredible.
>>
>>27898228
>sky
you mean darkness/time
>>
>>27899068
we're probably gonna get a new handheld soon
>>
>>27899136
>>Hoard encounters return
Did they go somewhere?
>>
File: 677Espurr5.png (120KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
677Espurr5.png
120KB, 431x431px
A Pokemon-Amie app for npcs
>>
>>27899171
>implying that means a remake is needed
>implying that means we won't get it on VC
>>
>>27897971
>>
File: ed6.jpg (31KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
ed6.jpg
31KB, 500x335px
>>27899159
>cynthia's villa
>>
>>27899136
>Magby catchable early or mid game so you can have a fire type other than Ponyta or Chimchar, I mean, Magmortar was in the sinnoh dex for crying out loud
This.
Why not have it spawn in the Fuego Ironworks? And throw in some Litwick in the Old Chateau, while we're at it.
>>
dicks
>>
>>27898386
>>fuck you derek these are cool ideas and you aren't getting your digimon cards back either

kek
>>
>>27897971
This.
>>
>>27898960
It's fine anon you don't have to justify my edgy ramblings for me

Good idea tho
>>
>>27899198
VC releases would be great (dat Bank compatibility so we don't have to chain our transfers from 3>4>5>6/7 anymore), the trouble is the GBA Dual-slot mode. Can't get certain mons without it.
>>
>>27899417
>the trouble is the GBA Dual-slot mode
Shouldn't be too hard to enable the encounters.
>>
>>27899178
b-but Fire Emblem Fates is already out, Anon-kun...
>>
>>27899296
Because Fuego is already where you get Magmar
>>
>>27897952
Something stupidly crazy like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.
And of course something even crazier with Arceus. After all, Mega Rayquaza is stronger than god at the moment, and that's just not right
>>
>>27899172
Newer gens tend to dump the coolest features from previous gens, like following pokemon, game corners, etc. He's probably pessimistic that hoards won't be in Sun/Moon.
>>
GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

Mega Arceus
>>
The pokemon distribution in DP was really crap.

If they do the remakes, they will most likely go with Plat dex.
>>
File: img_13.jpg (136KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
img_13.jpg
136KB, 1440x810px
I wanna see up Dawn's skirt
>>
>>27901136
I really wish they would revamp the pokedexes completely, keep all the pokemon from that generation of course, but add other things you couldn't catch in the originals. Let me catch a Ferroseed in Mount Coronet, or a Shuppet in Lost Tower.
>>
-Primal Dialga, Primal Palkia, Primal Giratina
-Mega Arceus. I know it's inevitable that he gets powercreeped again but he should become the strongest Pokemon for at least a little while.
-Gen 4 Starter Megas. I'm assuming that Sun/Moon will add Gen 2 Starter Megas, but if it doesn't they should also get theirs.
-I'm not particularly desperate for any of these, but some Galactic Pokemon like Toxicroak or Purugly should get Megas.
-Sinnoh Variants. Not sure what would be some good candidates, but it'd be a fun addition. A lot could play off of Sinnoh's snowy nature while others could be more based on Sinnoh's lore, like Alolan Meowth.

Aside from new Pokemon, I really dig DPP's postgame; it's by far my favorite Gen. If they add things here and there and bring it up to date I'll happily chain for hundreds of hours.
>>
>>27901353
>Mega Arceus

FUCK YOU. THE META WOULD LITERALLY NEVER RECOVER
>>
For the love of God, make underground online and the Poketch a mainstay feature like Amie. The Poketch was useful as fuck, friendliness checking, breeding steps counter, a big as watch, like c'mon. Also, have the Arceus event story being part of the main story, as well as a Thousand Arms Form. Finally, let us travel to Johto again, should be easy to do, the NX can handle that no problem. Sell it bundled with a Pokemon Go Plus++ that has the Pokewalker screen and functionality and it'll be the highest selling Pokemon game to date.
>>
I want it to be as balls shittingly hard as platinum was. Also, make Sinnoh beautiful. It's the best region after all.
>>
>>27901424
Oh, forgot to add:

MAKE IT FASTER
>>
>>27897952
Canon tsundertina
>>
>>27901376
It would just join Rayquaza in Anything Goes.
>>
>>27897952
keep defog as an hm so I can teach it to my empoleon
>>
>>27901353
>Mega Arceus
That sounds so lame. We need something more thematic like Primal Revision, e.g Alpha Arceus, since he is already the alpha pokemon.
>>
>>27897952
For people to not hate it like ORAS.
>>
File: primals.png (432KB, 985x605px) Image search: [Google]
primals.png
432KB, 985x605px
I want their Primals to get forms that explain their typings. Dialga's spkies surround him and he kind of becomes a clock. Palkia's wings form a ship that can travel through space.
>>
>>27901646

True Form Arceus

Make him colossal, and give him his "thousands of arms"
>>
>>27901676
That depends on the game, not people
>>
>>27897952
A plot that flows well and isn't thrown shittily together. THAT'S MY ONE PROBLEM, it jerks you from place to place with little, gay contrived shit.
>OH, THESE POKÉMON HAVE HEADACHES, BETTER GO ACROSS THE DAMN MAP TO GET THEM MEDICINE!
>>
File: Primal_Dialga_art.png (39KB, 176x182px) Image search: [Google]
Primal_Dialga_art.png
39KB, 176x182px
>>27901739
No, we already know Primal Dialga is just orange shit
>>
>>27901876
Fuck that is boring
>>
>>27901739
Dialga is steel because he's the diamond legendary. Diamond is the strongest material on earth.
Palkia is water because he's the pearl legendary....and pearls are found in water I guess
>>
>>27897952
Mega Carnivine
>>
>>27901646
Mega was just a fill-in. Personally I'd give him the "Creator" Forme.
>>
>>27901876
Except primal dialga is not the same as the primals in oras because he is just called dark dialga in Japan. Though linking the main games with mystery dungeon could be cool. Never will happen though since gamefreak refuses to utilize the infinite potential for interesting stories.
>>
>>27901739
why do they gotta be based on human shit?

unless, you add in lore saying that's whom taught the humans about the concepts of time and space and subsequent items related to them
>>
>>27897952
I don't want to see a Sinnoh remake
>>
>>27897952
The underground was fun as shit back when it came out, I hope they bring it back and maybe even expand on it a little more.
>>
Ball capsules is all i need i want scary pkm come out sparkling
>>
File: 57392568_p0.png (241KB, 714x1013px) Image search: [Google]
57392568_p0.png
241KB, 714x1013px
you know you want it
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.