[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Fuck you Malva.jpg (74KB, 855x477px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you Malva.jpg
74KB, 855x477px
Was the battle rigged?
>>
>>27895649
I hope so. She can't be that fucking arrogant without payback
>>
>>27895649
No, she's going over the plan with TF, they are counting on Greninja to get fucked
>>
>>27895688
Which is why it sounds like it's rigged. Why would they just count on something like that? They'd make sure of it.
>>
>yfw it's revealed Team Flare interfered during the final clash smoke cloud
>>
>>27895717
Alain has shown to have been better several times
>>
>>27895717
>>27895724
>Ash c-can't lose
>>
>>27895649
>Muh Flare boi fighting some kid
>Doesn't assume victory
>>
>>27895649
who is that semen demon all the way to the right?
>>
>>27895781
There we go, Malva is arrogant.

between this reaching and the campaign to protest to nintendo I can say Ashfags are the most pathetic people here
>>
>>27895800
Its thats skank from kalos e4 who uses fire types.
>>
>>27895724
This is probably the only way to realistically save the anime's ratings at this point without making it seem like a massive cop out. I mean it would be, but still better than other possible alternatives.
>>
>Instead of draining Mega energy from Alan's bracelet, they pumped it full of that shit so Greninja would be KO'd and couldn't interfere with their takeover
>>
>>27895649

Of course it was rigged, but not by anyone on the anime.

The writers
>>
>>27895864
>right

He's talking about meowth.
>>
>>27895938
yfw that line of dialogue was an actual comment by the writers and not meant to be in the episode
>>
I mean I don't actually expect them to do this but the possibility makes more sense to me than all the buildup with Ash and Greninja this season with no payoff.
>>
>>27895865
If they pulled a team flare fucked with the finals copout, I'd honestly accept it. He got top 2 and pushed Alan into his last mon, if he got literally cheated rather than defeated in a shitty battle that undermines everything leading to it, it would certainly lessen the pain.
>>
>>27896158
Ash is fine the way it is. Having it be rigged only hurts everyone involved.
>>
I hope they at least have a little rematch at the end of the season.
>>
>>27896238
Ash is ruined though, there is no reason to ever believe hell win a league now. As long as he's the protag, the journey will be for nothing.
>>
>>27896501
People said that about Sinnoh where he got faced with a guy that steamrolled the fuck out of everyone and his strategies mostly fell flat.
And then Unova where he went full retard for the whole arc and got beaten by a guy that only brought 5 Pokémon. And people still latched onto XY.
>>
>>27896652
Because XY was really good and they actually made it seem like Ash could win. I have never thought Ash stood a chance before the Kalos League. When he beat Paul in Sinnoh I knew he was done. He had a great, close battle with his rival and it was time for him to lose to someone he'd never met. And the match wasn't even close. Ash had already established a rivalry with Alain and he had failed to beat him before the league.
>>
>>27896652
>>27896758
Also this:
>>27896439
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.