[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually thinking Ash would win without his #1 and #2. Idiots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

>actually thinking Ash would win without his #1 and #2.
Idiots.
>>
>>27894633
so which is which?
>>
Charizard is too big here.
>>
>>27894665
His dick and ass
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>27894670
For you
>>
>>27894665
they're interchangable. Point is, Charizard is Ash's first fully-evolved pokemon, and is almost on par with Pikachu to being his closest, especially when it was still a Charmander.

Yes I do believe that Ash isn't winning any league, but when he does, Charizard, and Pikachu would have to be present in his team.
>>
>>27894633
Yes, infernape
>>
>>27894783
>Implying that when they pull the trigger on Ash Winning, they'd have a lowly BWshit starter over literally the Icon.
>>
It's obvious that when they make the final Kanto remakes in gen 10 (gen 7 will have none, gen 8 will be Sinnoh remakes, gen 9 none and gen 10 Kanto), Ash will go back to the Indigo League, with Charizard and Pikachu, and beat Ritchie with Charizard fully trained.
>>
>Ash will never have a team consisting of his best pokes
>>
>>27895206
>Ash-Greninja would be on the B-Team
>>
>>27894810
>Infernape
>BW
>>
>>27895281
It ironically would be
All it did of note was beat Mega Sceptile
It lost every other important battle.
>>
>>27894756
>Charizard is Ash's first fully-evolved pokemon
No, Butterfree is. Followed by Primeape, Muk, and Tauros, then Charizard. He also briefly had a Raticate when he traded his Butterfree on the St. Anne.
>>
>>27894633
I like how the butthurt is in /a/, /v/, and /vp/.
>>
File: 1471533970960.png (292KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1471533970960.png
292KB, 600x592px
>>27895281
>tfw
>>
>>27896963
/a/ is more confused by Bleach's ending than to care about Pokemon.
>>
>>27896852
>It lost every other important battle.
Out of what? The entire Kalos Region? Because it was the one that was used to beat Ramos, Olympia, and Wulfric. In just the Kalos League, it only had 2 major battles plus that preliminary match. Heck, Charizard did just as good, if not worse than that during Johto.
>>
Nigga his #1 is Pikachu

Pikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Infernape
Ash-Greninja
Snorlax
>>
>>27894959
By that time I'll be like 40.
>>
>>27896944
>Tauros
Does Tauros really count?
>>
>>27897110
You could probably knock out Greninja for Heracross.

Hell if Bulbasaur would stop being a bitch and evolve he'd be on there.
>>
>>27897098
Given that Charizard had to fight off a Blaziken, something that Ash was not prepared for, due to both experience and unprepairedness, I'd think that Charizard fared better in Johto than Ash-Greninja in Kalos.
>>
>>27894959
>Ash loses to Ritchie because it turns out his Pikachu was from Alola and is now a Surfing Raichu that beats Charizard
>>
>if he had Charizard instead of Greninja Ash would've won!!

>Charizard's best league record: Top 16 before forfeiting to a Pikachu, Top 8 in his next league when he stopped being a little bitch

>Sinnoh Ace Infernape's best league record: Top 4

>Unova Ace Krookodile: Top 8, same as Charizard at its best but without having to travel two regions

>Kalos Ace Greninja: Finals

Friendly reminder that Charizard is and was always a shitmon.
>>
>>27897393
I guess Goodra and Noivern are two of Ash's best pokemon as well, they also made it to the finals.
>>
>>27897393
no, not really. I'm just saying that it's likelier that Ash wins with a team with both Pikachu and Charizard simply because of the novelty.
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>27894810
>Infernape
>BW
>>
>>27897482
They didn't puss out because they were scared of a Pikachu, so they are indeed ahead of shitzard.
>>
File: 1470566532536.png (103KB, 570x290px) Image search: [Google]
1470566532536.png
103KB, 570x290px
>>27894633
>Charizard

Charizard a fucking shit. Charizard is LITERALLY the entire reason Ash lost the Kanto League. Maybe he would have gotten knocked out later on fairly but we'll never know because Charizard is a SHIT who decided to take a nap in the middle of the fucking battle to disqualify Ash.

I will never not be mad. Every time I see they brought him back in another season acting like he's the hottest shit it pisses me off, Ash might not be in this perpetual loop of failure if Charizard wasn't so awful.
>>
>>27897600
yes, but it does not stop the inevitability of Ash winning with a team consisting of Pikachu, Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur (that or a fully evolved team of this sort sans Pikachu)

Also, what you are saying is actually why It would be even more apt that he wins it for him.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (48KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
48KB, 256x256px
>>27897600
>save the life of a random mon out in the wild, take it in and give it love and a home

>it evolves and decides to be a massive cunt for no reason, even after Ash has all 8 badges that are supposed to guarantee the respect of any pokemon

>loses the championships singlehandedly

>Ash doesn't immediately throw his pokeball into a lake
>>
>>27897746
given that pikachu rekt everything on the Kalos League....most of Ash's veterans would probably get the same treatment.
>>
>>27897746
He rebelled because second stages are basically teenagers, and he couldn't let go of his abusive past.

>yfw Shinji is probably the one that dumped Charizard there because he was weak
He was in Kanto at one point after all.
>>
>tfw Primeape is the strongest now and has become the World Champion of Boxing
>tfw we'll never see Ash use him every again
>>
>>27897857
None of Ash's other mid stagers or even his fully evolved mons ever got that bad, and Chimchar and Tepig both got far worse than just being ditched in the woods.

Charizard was just an ungrateful pile of shit.
>>
>>27897936
Its because they don't want to repeat the Charizard thing again. Charizard may have been ungrateful back then and just angry all the time, but he's come a long way.
>>
File: 1470179920306.png (291KB, 354x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470179920306.png
291KB, 354x306px
So what's Ash's dream team?

>Pikachu
>Sceptile
>Greninja
>Infernape
>Charizard
>Heracross?
>>
>>27898050
Snorlax
>>
>>27898050
Replace zard with Krookodile or Snorlax
>>
>>27897244
Blaziken had nothing new to offer except one use of Blaze Kick. It was not some incredible new technique that completely stumped Ash.
>>
>>27898252
Sidenote, watching some of the older matches, man the animation is really embarrassing compared to how they've improved in XY. Like it never bugged me before, but now it does.
>>
>>27897746
>even after Ash has all 8 badges that are supposed to guarantee the respect of any pokemon
Ash didn't really earn most of his kanto badges.

He forfeited against Brock because he didn't want to take advantage of the sprinklers going off. Brock gave him the badge.

He got the Cascade badge because team rocket interupted their match and because he wouldve won if pikachu didn't refuse to battle.

Same with Erika, the match could've gone either way but then team rocket interupted them, he got the badge for saving some mon stuck inside the burning gym.

etc.

The only badges he did actually earn where the Thunder badge and Volcano badge.

Don't remember his match against Koga, he might've earned that one as well.
>>
>>27898459
He did earn that badge. And he kind of did earn the Earth badge, but that was against Team Rocket instead of Giovanni.
>>
>>27896991
Wait bleach ended????
>>
File: shot0053.png (1MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
shot0053.png
1MB, 720x540px
>>27894633
>Charizard is #2

I'm glad we agree on something, OP
>>
https://youtu.be/HMA1ClJk_LQ
>>
>>27899059
In a way that nobody is satisfied with, well outside of Ichigo's sisters.
>>
Imagine the hype if he showed his 5 Pokemon before the battle and he goes outside, sees something, gets really excited, and it's not mentioned again.

He's down to his last Pokemon and we hear "Butterfree, I choose you"
>>
File: Ash's Pokemon 3.png (877KB, 1280x398px) Image search: [Google]
Ash's Pokemon 3.png
877KB, 1280x398px
What team would you ideally want Ash to win a league with?

My picks:
>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Infernape
>Snorlax
>Kingler
>Hawlucha
>>
>>27900647
Tauros
Heracross
Sceptile
Infernape
Another Tauros
Goodra
>>
>>27900647
>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Sceptile
>Heracross
>Donphan
>Gliscor

>Butterfree can replace anything but Charizard and Pikachu
>>
>>27900647

Kingler
Torkoal
Noctowl
Muk
Leavanny
Lapras
>>
>>27894712
Ash's dick isn't canon.

He don't got time for erections boy.
>>
>>27897224
I don't think Bulbasaur evolving would work well, look at Torterra. Besides, if you watch some of it's battles, it's style seems to revolve around it's agility and battle experience, it even can charge Solar Beams while actively dodging attacks, which is pretty rare in the anime.

Granted, it IS a master of Vine Whip, and could maybe use those to block attacks instead if it had to evolve. Torterra didn't have anything like that to help it.
>>
His best team OBJECTIVELY is
Pikachu
Charizard
Greninja
Sceptile
Snorlax
Heracross

People putting down retarded shit like Muk and Torkoal need to fuck off
>>
>>27897393
Reminder that tournaments don't automatically determine strength, Ash and Harrison were both implied to be stronger than the actual Johto champion, who only beat Harrison because Charizard kicked Blaziken's ass so hard it couldn't even fight in that match.
>>
>>27897857
Plus the Charmander family seems to be hard to control in general. Trevor is shit, but he seems to have at least been earning badges properly unlike OS Ash, and his Charmeleon had a rebellious scene too.
>>
>>27900647
>Pikachu
>Noctowl
>Krookodile
>Charizard
>Corphish with a mid battle evo
>Primeape/Butterfree
>>
>continually catching and reducing the amount of affection and time you can give your Pokemon
Fuck Ash.
>>
>>27897746
Charizard knew Ash was phony who didn't really earn his badges.
>>
>>27894756
He has to drop all his pokemon so that he can advertise new pokemon for new merchandise clearly.

Why does anyone think this show is anything but one big commerical
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.