[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think B/W have the best climax in the series? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ghetsis_Hydreigon.jpg (124KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis_Hydreigon.jpg
124KB, 500x583px
Anyone else think B/W have the best climax in the series?

The fact that the main villain is so power hungry that he hijacks the champion is brillaint. The references about him being a child abuser also add a darker edge never seen in Pokemon games, but then Gamefreak pussied out and we're back to the status quo with future games.
>>
I think Ghetsis is a fucking beast. He is a true final boss.
Fuck you, under level Hydreigon
>>
bw and sequels have the best story hands down. anyone who thinks otherwise is an autist.
>>
I like the climax because your character feels like the only one who can stop them. The climax in Y for example is underwhelming because you haven't even gotten your eighth badge by the time shit goes down. I hope the include beating the elite four in the main story of more games
>>
>>27893714

Yup.
>>
>>27893826
>anyone who thinks otherwise is an autist.

This
>>
>>27893714
What exactly makes Ghetsis any darker than Lysandre?
>>
>>27894177
Well, Ghetsis' treatment of N felt more "real", while Lysandre is a generic doomsday comic book villain, making Ghetsis much more bone chilling.
>>
>>27893786
How can he be so bad if he has an underleveled (weaker) hydreigon?
>>
>>27894177
Ghetsis is using his own kid as a tool to further his goals, which happens to be one of the most realistic and non-retarded goals in all of the games.
Lysandre is just another 'i want to destroy da world' villain that plagues every facet of fiction.
>>
>>27894177
Lysandre was way too goofy.

>Oh, hello champion. Hello trainer.
>I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD
>Have a nice day.

At least, that's the impression I got when I met him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.