[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: just.png (245KB, 641x523px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
245KB, 641x523px
JUST
>>
I'm pretty much practically wheezing from all the laughter.

wew I need to take a breather

sasuga Japan
>>
File: 1466640766586.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1466640766586.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>27893270
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHDYSNWJYD7EJAVYWJWHAH
>>
>>27893270
They've been with the series since at least AG. They never actually left.
>>
>The new team for the XYZ series doing fine work.
>found out from up high that naturally Ash has to lose the league at the end.
>alright, we'll put our all into the final episodes with Team Flare, at least give Ash a heroic exit from Kalos, and give the league shit to those clowns.
at least, I hope this is the situation.
>>
>HERRO RITERS, RE BROUGHTA YOU IN A GOODA REASON
>And what roud that be?
>JUST RITE THE SAME FUCKING SHITA YOU ROTE LAST TIME
>But why rould you needa us for tha-
>I SAID FUCKING RITE IT
>>
>JUST
>>
>>27893674
I can only hope that this is the case, and they pull something amazing of with the flare arc. It'd be neat if they somehow tie Alan winning the league into the storyline.
>>
>>27893270
Fuck, people are retarded. Not only are these people mainstay, but it's not like these people specifically decide how the league ends. They're told Ash loses, and they figure out the specifics.
>>
>>27893270
They need to be fired and this episodes needs to be banned
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 514x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 514x223px
>>27893270
Why are people so retarded? Even tumblrinas know how wrong that tweet is.
>>
>>27893270
Everything about BW was a mistake.
>>
File: 57705727_p1.png (131KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
57705727_p1.png
131KB, 600x700px
>>27894406
I can name one thing that wasn't.
>>
File: bulbapedo.jpg (109KB, 1114x768px) Image search: [Google]
bulbapedo.jpg
109KB, 1114x768px
>>27893270
>BW writers
>JUST for this 2-parter
What, did that person think the screenplay guy had only written BW episodes or something? Even Bulbapedo itself shows that he did a lot of stuff before and after that.

Oh wait
>The Mastermind of the Mirage Pokémon
Confirmed hack
>>
>>27894593
I'm gonna save that image and post it every time some XYfag in denial posts that tweet.
>>
>>27894593
>All the worst episodes.

...Your point being?
>>
>>27894485
Krookodile was pretty based, too.
>>
>>27894821
Just pointing out that that guy isn't a "BW writer who was brought back just for these episodes". I'm not saying he's good, I just felt like correcting that tweet :^)

I even called him a hack for writing the Unova League and TMoMP (and now that I look at it he also did Pikachu vs. Snivy, the second part of Virbank's gym, Iris catching Dragonite, and that awful half-filler where a seed got stuck in Pignite's nose).

Literally the only good episodes he did were Pikachu's Goodbye and that surfing Pikachu episode in Kanto, that episode where May and Meowth travel back in time to save an old lady in the BF, and the mirror world episode in XY.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.