[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stage of Denial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
Why didn't Ash take the offer of Frontier Brain?
>>
>>27891440
Because his goal is to become a Pokemon Master, not a Frontier Brain.

Winning one League/Conference/Frontier is only one step to that.

He DID defeat some pretty based trainers with legendaries though. Like that Articuno guy.
>>
>>27891521
I agree
He should reconsider the offer
>>
Well Ash is a retard
>>
>>27891521
>beats four legendaries, five including tobias's darkrai
>still can't win a league
>>
>>27892525

> loses every league to a meme pokemon
>>
File: Ash.png (218KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
Ash.png
218KB, 635x475px
>Big timeskip
>Ash is an adult who never accomplished anything in life
>No job
>Never won a single league
>Still lives with his mom
>Asks Scott if his offer still stands
>Rejected because all the spots have been taken already
>>
>>27891440
Hoenn>> Kalos
Spurt!!!>>X,Y&Z
May >Serena
>>
>>27893148
I always find JUST edits to be funny, and I have this image saved. Yet it always makes me feel sad.

Though it has a 0% chance of happening, I hope Lysandre wins and a Stone Ocean style continuity reset happens. I'd watch a remake of the anime where Ash wins the Indigo League and the next season moves on to a new protagonist. A hard reboot is the only way to save this shit.
>>
>>27891521
surely you should take steps to that though, like, take a good offer like that, get better and then move on to greater heights, not turn down opportunities like that
>>
>>27893233
>A hard reboot is the only way to save this shit.
just give ash literally any character development, the 10 years forever thing definitely isn't unfounded
>>
>>27893209
mein neger:

Du bist der beste
>>
>>27891440
He for some reason might've thought that it would end his journey to become a Pokemon master, since he'd have to dedicate a lot of his time to doing Frontier Brain shit. Then again, that can't be it, since that one guy (what's his name? Brandon, or something?) appeared to have still traveled around and shit or whatever. Hell, who knows.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.