[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Own Pokemon Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1369856861417.gif (212KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1369856861417.gif
212KB, 640x626px
With all the butthurt over the way the anime's turned out lately, it makes me curious: If you were put in charge of a Pokemon Anime, what would it be like?

Would you want it to replace the main series or supplant it?

Only guidelines are you cannot have visceral violence and must still remained focused on Pokemon. So no entire series of human shipping.

Well, what would you do, /vp/, what would you do?
>>
no jobbing allowed
>>
>>27891100
Angry little self entitled asshole with a Ferroseed and Cranidos has to learn to actually be friends with his pokemon in order to succeed. Grows as a person and as a pokemon trainer, makes friends and enemies along the way, goes to challenge the elite 4 in the style of the games and not the tournaments of the regular anime. Maybe he succeeds maybe he doesn't, but afterwards we flash forward to him with some new kid and the series ends leaving it open for a sequel with the new kid but also as a closed story.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>27891100
starring these two
>>
>>27891100
>win the league
>then someone show up with new region pokemon ,btfo me and tell me should go new region for more experience
>>
Special format: new MCs and new story arc per region, minus all the autism and OC bullshit
>>
File: 1390181562701.gif (554KB, 500x300px)
1390181562701.gif
554KB, 500x300px
>>27891179
kind of curious, any thoughts on how you might handle a battle where a trainer is stuck using a pokemon that's weak to their opponent? Like a Gyarados versus a Magneton?

And to be a faggot and give a full reply to my own thread:
>Set in a donut steel, OC, special snowflake region based roughly on California (like, really rough)
>Cast includes the regional Pokemon Scientist wanting to do field research, a girl seeking to become a master pokemon trainer in need of guidance, a washed up ex-champion, and a kleptomaniac who uses his pokemon to steal priceless works of art for his personal collection
>Together, they work to become the very best, like no one ever was
>And fight an obligatory crime syndicate, this one based on loosely on ultra-nationalistic military groups of World War II (so combining elements of Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, and Imperial Japan)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.