[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamescom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (98KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 858x536px
Wasn't there supposed to be a stream this morning? I just got off work and no one seems to be talking about it
>>
>>27890821
Everyone is talking about it, they revealed a new pokemon and also showed pikachu using a Normal type Z move in the battle royale.

The stream itself was pretty dumb. They literally showed the first splatoon trailer ever to hype Splatoon fans for... Shilling the new amiibos.
>>
Yes, but it ende already and was quite underwhelming. Picture german autism, shitty jap/german translators, a crowd composed of manchildren, and in the end they only revealed a new pokémon and showed us a bit of the battle royale gameplay.
>>
File: autism.png (838KB, 847x470px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
838KB, 847x470px
>>27890821
it was shit
>>
>>27890877
What? One new Pokemon? How is that even video game news? Why even bother being at gamescom?
>>
>>27890929
It wasn't only talking about Pokemon, they covered other shit too
According to my friend who actually speaks German the announcer was really fucking stupid and the japanese to german translator was bad.
But remember, Salandit was revealed alone too.
>>
Will we get any more news this week or the next? I recall someone on Gamefreak saying that they would reveal something big either on Gamescon or an upcoming event which name eludes me right now...
>>
>>27891148
Worlds? We might get something there I don't know.

I've come to expect announcements early in the month, and then another one late in the month.
>>
>>27890821
it was shittiest stream for SuMo so far, and only 1 very ehh mon was revealed. little bit of battle royale
>>
>>27890996
I'm also german and can confirm. The mood of the whole show was also very weird. It felt like literally noone cared about it.
>>
>>27891180
Ah yes Worlds it was! I recall hearing about it last week when that trailer dropped.
>>
>>27890920
Is that mutha fucka wearing the white wig supposed to me Guzma? I hope he gets cut!
>>
>>27891232
nope I don't think so
Also,his name was Kevin and he rekt that other guy at the ball game.
>>
>>27890877
What did the normal type Z move look like?
>>
>>27892551
Kinda like the normal spectacular talent, ran at the enemy at sanic speed
>>
>>27892551
Basically the pokemon sprints forward at the other pokemon really fast

Not as impressive as the other Z moves but its normal type what do you expect.
Also thw background for it was like a brown rocky field or something.
>>
What was that mangy pikachu plushie that they gave away?

It was winking but it's colour was off
>>
>>27892654
Its a pale Pikachu with a bunch of smaller yellow pikachus on it
Its not new Ive seen it before
>>
>>27892600
>>27892650
Huh, so basically like an extremespeed.
Makes me wonder what the priority of Z-moves will be.
>>
>>27892734
Cheers

As i said, from a distance it looked sick with a skin condition
>>
It was actually what everyone expected out of their Gamescom showing. Some footage and a new pokemon.
>>27892654
I guess you're talking about the off color one that has the pattern of all the different starters's silhouettes on it. Yeah its not a looker. None of the 20th anniversary brand merch has been a homerun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.