[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alain is chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: chad.jpg (45KB, 736x430px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
45KB, 736x430px
>beats all the gyms using 1 pokemon
>starts just before ash gets his last
>both finish collecting 8 at the same time
>beats 10 megas in a row with just 1 without a break, including elite 4 member
>almost beats another elite 4 member using a mega it's weak to
>had good chance of winning against Hoenn champion before being interrupted
>his mega was able to stall 2 primals
>team is ou-fag personified with 1 joke
>said joke still takes out Ash's bravest bird
>casually wins league he wasn't even interested in joining
>got invited by 10 year old kid
>destroys said kid's hopes and dreams in final
>kid had evolution unique to him and was guaranteed victory
>His mega still rapes it with 1 hit, even though it's not supposed to be effective
>has fangirl following him around

Why is Alain such a fucking alpha?
>>
>>27888133
>beats 10 megas in a row with just 1 without a break, including elite 4 member

This is where I stopped like him after he stepped into Mary-sue territory.

I'd have enjoyed him beating Ash a bit more if he wasn't been shoved down our throats as being so powerful.
>>
>>27888183
>"shoved down our throats"
>Chad will do the same to Serena
>Ash is forced to watch while edgezard presses him down
>>
>>27888380
Ash wont even know whats sex is.

And besides, the only thing Alain puts his dick in is Charizard.
>>
>>27888133
Steven's Metagross stood there and took a Blast Burn to the face without a scratch and actually put up a fight against the Primals nigga
>>
The fact that he would probably dethrone Diantha and become the Kalos champ if he took the challenge is great.

I love this guy.
>>
The only Chad that is good at being Chad
>>
Holy shit, Alain is that legendary Charizards trainer. Who has the DA pic of that ultimate Charizard that's defeated everything.
>>
>>27888664

the truest chad
>>
>>27888421
That sounds soo hot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap Ash out of my stadium. Don't just get him out of the stadium, get him out of the Kalos Region, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your Pikachu, and you say you wanna be the very best, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your Goodras, talk about your hero Greninja - MEGA CHARIZARD X JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS! All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Burn Heal and try to get back some of that courage he had in his prime. As the Kalos League Champion, I'm servin' notice to every one of the 'Alola Trial Captains.' I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Alain 's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as this championship match is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's Lance or Cynthia. Alain's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're lookin' at the next Pokemon Master, and that's the bottom line because Alain said so
>>
>>27888133
dude was never gunna beat steven in that fight you're delusional

neither was he close to beating mega blastoise, the E4 dude was only surprised because the hackmon didn't die in 1 hit
>>
Megas were a mistake.
>>
>Used to trade pokemon cards first edition
I literally haven't watched pokemon in 10+ years.

I watch this episode..........I don't see the problem
>>
>>27889940
Also Ash has always been weak bitch, what did you expect?

I'm not surprised at all. I'm more surprised he didn't mighty morph with fucking Pikachu..you know the Pokemon he had from the beginning
>>
>>27888631
>he would probably dethrone Diantha

Completely kekking. Writers won't dethrone a champion if it isn't reflected in the games. And even in the one instance where it happened they still didn't do it.
>>
File: niggazard.png (859KB, 1076x610px) Image search: [Google]
niggazard.png
859KB, 1076x610px
>>
>>27888380
How dare he pee in Serena's mouth!
>>
>>27889427
Alain 3:16
>>
>>27888817
http://pastebin.com/9ZqkK3vh
Alain.txt
>>
>>27888183
Not a Mary Sue if the background clearly states he trained all his life basically.

Want to win? Train FFS. Ash lost because he never trained and never bothered to catch Pokémon. Fucking "gotta catch 'em all" where? He never bothered doing it. He just went from town to town fighting the local Gym and that's all. Without Greninja Ash would still have 7 badges and more luck next year.
>>
File: lol.gif (936KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
936KB, 160x120px
>>27890614
>All those moves
>Most of them aren't even from the same franchise
>Some are even completely made up
I can't bring myself to finish reading all that.
>>
>Metagross literally no sold a direct Megazard blast burn

Alain was well on his way to getting cucked by Steven
>>
>>27888631
>would probably

Ash's memefrog alone had Diantha's Mega Shitwaifu backed into a corner and probably would've won if Ash didn't super saiyan too hard and pass out.
>>
>>27890754
"Gotta catch 'em all" is an english phrase, and not really something found in the japanese versions.
>>
>>27890862
This. It either would've been a draw or he would've lost.
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85KB, 511x606px
>>27890614
Autism. In its purest form.
>>
>>27890972
Didn't know. Still the main purpose of the game is catching them all and he's not even catching 1 or 2. He just waits for them to follow him an their own and then develop their hidden potential on their own. His only trained Pokémon aside from the 20 year old Pikachu was Goodra, and it was trained by other people. And lost because Ash sent it against a Steel type and told him to use fucking Bide.
>>
Ash is such a useless shitty faggot. Literally the most trash-tier trainer in the whole anime. I relieved to hear that Ash got fucked up by him. I watched the fight on youtube just now and laughed my fucking ass off when Ash's Greninja literally KO'd itself against Charizard. Stupid faggot frog.

I want Alain to take everything from Ash. I want Ash's whole team to defect to Alain so I can watch him defeat Ash with his own pokemon while Serena gags on all three of his dicks (dude's literally packing a Hydreigon down there) then throws up on Greninja and suppresses its stupid morphing ability.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.