[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he beat Diantha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Alain_Mega_Ring.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alain_Mega_Ring.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Can he beat Diantha?
>>
>>27887540
He might as well, he has been a better protagonist than Ash ever was
>>
YES WE FUCKING GET IT ASH LOST THE LEAGUE STOP SPAMMING ALAIN THREADS
>>
>dark type edgy faggot
Assuming she has her game team he'll be raped by Gardy and Hawlucha, and his Charizard will be assraped by Tyrantrum.

Diantha probably doesn't even need half her team to beat him.
>>
>>27887540
Well, if Ash can beat her (presumably), then obviously Alain can.
>>
>>27887616
Fuck off Ashfag.

>>27887633
>mechanics meme
Dragon Claw would BTFO Gardevoir in one hit.
>>
>>27887673
>Gardevoir
>being affected by Dragon Claw at all
Remember guys, this is the type of edgy faggot that likes Alain
>>
>>27887673
>Gardevoir
>Affected by Dragon Claw

What?
>>
>>27887717
BURASTO BAAN
>>
>>27887717
>edgy
Nice buzzword.
Mechanics mean jack shit in the anime, otherwise Blast Burn wouldn't have destroyed your failure of a toad.
>>
>>27887673
>>27887752
Remember that one episode where Salamence absolutely destroyed Wigglytuff with the Dragon Breath?
>>
>>27887752
>Blast Burn wouldn't have destroyed your failure of a toad
Congrats, you now understand why this episode was bullshit.
>>
>>27887752
So Fire just rapes everything now? Because it's literally retarded to have Fire beat Water in this instance.
>>
>>27887898
Zard is that strong.

Ash almost beat Diantha and Alian beat Ash. So he could, it would be incredibly close if he didn't.
>>
>>27887540
Maybe. I think a serious Diantha (not one that just wanted to observe the battle until it was almost too late) could still defeat him in a close match.

He already lost to Siebold once so he's not literally invincible, but he's clearly surpassed every non-Champion trainer in the show so far, including the E4 members.
>>
>>27887540

Is there any evidence that the league winners in the anime actually have to beat the champion afterwards?

I only watched Pokemon as a kid up to somewhere in Hoenn and they never implied that the league winner would have to do anything more to officially be the very best.

They did mention the Elite Four a few times but never elaborated on what that meant.
>>
>>27888368
People who win the League Tournament become "League Champions". That title allows them to officially challenge E4 members and the Champion of that region (like Cynthia or Alder) for their titles, in a tournament called "Champion League". E4 members can also challenge Regional Champions (Flint vs. Cynthia for example).
>>
>>27888368

they explain it in sinnoh when cynthia first appears i'm pretty sure

the "League" is pretty much the anime equivalent to victory road
>>
Diantha will reveal her gardevoir has a Diantha's form now.
>>
You do realize Malva was just fucking with him?
>>
>>27888168
>lost to E4 members but surpassed them

???
>>
>>27889784
He fought Siebold like 100 episodes ago. He's obviously gotten a lot stronger since then.
>>
>>27887898
Mechanics aside, blast burn looks stronger than even a powered up water shuriken, and more importantly Charizard is Alain's Pikachu, makes sense that he would be stronger than Greninja who's just a babby comparatively
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.