[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Land Mine Turtle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1471535883577.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471535883577.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Because Turtonator lives on volcanoes, feeding on sulfur and other materials found near volcanic craters, its shell has a layer of explosive material—mostly sulfur. When something strikes this Pokémon, sparks fly from the horns on its shell, igniting an explosion!

In areas around volcanic craters, this Pokémon camouflages itself as a rock and waits for prey. At the moment when its prey steps onto the back of its shell, Turtonator strikes its shell with its own tail, triggering an explosion!

The explosive blasts triggered from Turtonator’s back are released through an orifice located on the middle front of the Pokémon’s body. This is Turtonator’s weak point. Attacks landing on its stomach will cause it a great deal of damage.

Shell Trap is a move that only Turtonator is able to learn. With this move, the Pokémon can set a trap at the beginning of the turn, and if Turtonator is hit by an opponent’s physical attack during that turn, Shell Trap triggers an explosion that will deal much greater damage to the opponent.

>It's hunts like a Land Mine
>>
>Teostra: The Pokemon
>>
>>27883773
Oh, I get it. It's a mata mata turtle but with EXPLOSIONS. The drab coloration and head ornaments that the mata mata has is replaced with EXPLOSIONS. Its shell is made of sulfur so it can EXPLODE. It waits for prey to step on it so it can strike its shell with its tail to EXPLODE. Its design has EXPLOSIONS on the tail and head. It's basically a mata mata but with E X P L O S I O N S
>>
File: 1459995506535.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459995506535.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>27884047
E-Explosions you say??
>>
File: mine turtle.png (46KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
mine turtle.png
46KB, 900x508px
"Hello!"
>>
>>27884047
Shut up megumin
>>
>>27884047

I like explosions

more so when they're done in a hilarious way
>>
>>27883913
The fact that it camouflages as a rock reminds me more of Gravios/Basarios. Speaking of which:
>Attacks landing on its stomach will cause it a great deal of damage
Why the hell do they need to detail this?
It makes me crave for MonHun-style Pokemon game.
>>
I love that it's now a tradition for them to reveal some bipedal single stage fire type weirdo every so often.

Also a dragon that resists both of its main weaknesses. This is main team material.
>>
>>27884271
In the video, the back of Turtonator shows that it does indeed have a black hole on its stomach. It's probably for anime reasons
>>
File: aILFCl0.gif (1020KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
aILFCl0.gif
1020KB, 500x233px
>>27884083
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.