[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rotom.png (90KB, 270x197px) Image search: [Google]
rotom.png
90KB, 270x197px
>The Rotom Pokédex is more than just a Pokédex, but rather it contains many features such as showing your next location, advice on where to go next and so forth.

Is this going to be link Navi, or is it going to be yet more handholding? Will it impose roadblocks?

Any advantages?
>>
Makes sense to have waypoints on the map with how the island challenge seems to be looking so far.
>>
I have a feeling it's going to be interrupting you every route to remind you what everybody else just said 2 minutes ago.
If Gamefreak decides to stop patronizing kids and acting like they have sub-60 IQ, then it'll instead be a menu option where you ask it to remind you what to do. It won't just pop out automatically and annoyingly to constantly hold your hand.
>>
>>27879956
No
>>
>>27880177
You should head to a Pokecenter to heal up!
I'll put a waypoint on your map!
>1 PP missing
>>
>>27879956
>next location
no exploring allowed
>>
>>27879956
I just find it disturbing that kukui has put a rotom inside a pokedex and given it to you as a tool. And what feature can rotom provide that modern technology can't? I think it was mentioned that you'd be able to ask it questions. So how intelligent is this rotom now that its able to access all this data and seemingly communicate it all to you.
>>
"Anon! You've been playing for ten seconds! Remember to take a break!"
>>
I for one would love to read some Rotomdex entries.

>Rotom is the most awesomest pokemon that can easily take on Mewtwo
>Ditto are basically silly putty of pokemon except I know what you do with it you sick fuck
>What do you mean Eggexcutors are short and stubby?
>Raichus are fatasses
>Don't stick your finger in the Pyukumucu
>>
>>27880845
Yeah it'd be cool if for 5 minutes after a battle in electric terrain it'd put up nonsense like this
>>
File: rotomdexmap.jpg (19KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
rotomdexmap.jpg
19KB, 320x239px
>>27879956
>>
>>27880249
>Setting: An empty street. There is a PokeMart with broken windows, graffiti, and ransacked shelves.
>Two Team Skull Grunts walk out of the store carrying stolen property.
Grunt A: "Holla, B. The boss is gonna dig all this free shit."
Grunt B: "Damn straight, homie."
Grunt A: "I think it's 'bout time we ran."
Grunt B: "Ayo. A, yo. We gotta jet back to the secret crib so we can smash dat muthafukken like button."
>Team Skull Grunts A and B; Exit stage right.
>Enter Player and Rotomdex.
Rotomdex: "Golly gee! Those Team Skull characters sure do seem like they're up to no good. I think they just robbed this store!"
>The shop owner can be heard from inside the PokeMart.
Shopkeep: "They robbed my store!"
Rotomdex: "Willickers. I think we should follow them and get back these wrongly stolen goods. These people are not very nice! They're criminals!"
>Rotomdex displays a map of the island.
Rotomdex: "I think those miscreants ran this way!"
>A waypoint is placed at the other end of the island, past three mountains and a forest, at the mouth of a beach cave near a crude depiction of a pirate ship.
Rotomdex: "Let's get going!"
>END CHAPTER 17
>>
File: 1470861470324.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470861470324.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
>>27880845

In the Pyukumucu?
>>
>>27879956
The correct approach would be for all of that shit to be option you look to if you have no idea / forgot where the objective is, and give no information on what the actual obstacles of reaching the destination are.

Good:
>get to the Saffron City gym

Bad:
>Get drinks from the Celedon Department Store
>>
>>27881467
Even if it auto-takes memos
>The guard is thirsty
>>
Bumpin for genuine interest
>>
Hey listen!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.