[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i need expert on Pokemon TCG for few question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Scizor__29_75__Neo_Discovery.jpg (258KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
Scizor__29_75__Neo_Discovery.jpg
258KB, 355x500px
Hey guys, i need expert on Pokemon TCG for few question.
>>
>>27878406
Then ask the fucking questions
>>
>>27878406
No, nobody wants to buy your old cards, they're shit and worthless.
>>
Alright, ask them.
>>
I'm an expert. Expertise is my breeze.
>>
Well i saw on Pokemonprices.com that someone sell old cards for bunch of money and i have some cards. So what are chances to sell them ?
>>
>>27879165
>>27878584
>>
>>27879165
The equation for that is as follows,

>(actual price)/(4)*(price you're selling them for)

Which gives you the probability of you selling your trash cards.
>>
>>27879165
Say you have a card worth 20$. Sell it for 5$, since no one in the right mind buys for base price anymore.
>>
File: legendary collection.jpg (157KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
legendary collection.jpg
157KB, 528x960px
>>27879165
a few rules:

>#1: your cards aren't worth shit if they've been played outside of sleeves. most likely worn out and has several scratches/scuff marks.

>#2: older sets are worth more. gen 3 and prior are particularly valuable. base set 1st edition is pretty much the most expensive.

>#3: for the older gens, first edition are more valuable that unlimited. you will know this as the stamp on the right like in your pic.

>#4: your cards will only be worth selling if they've been graded by PSA. however PSA is expensive and only worth it as an investment.

>#5: if, and ONLY if your cards meet all these rules, then it might be worth something. but if they are then you would know.

and because you clearly don't know how to evaluate card price, then i can guarantee you with 100% certainty that your cards aren't worth shit.

>pic related. something worth more than everything you own.
>>
Got 3 sealed 1st edition shadowless base boxes in my attic, worth more as they are or if i open them and sell the holos etc individually ?
>>
>>27879859
DUDE, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? How did you even get a hold of that many? You have around 30,000$ worth of boxes. Keep them sealed.
>>
>>27879859
shadowless boxes sell for about $1500

a shadowless psa 10 charizard might be double that. you have good odds to open one.
>>
>>27880063
1st edition shadowless boxes are so rare nowadays that the price for one can go for anywhere from 8,000-15,000. Basically the price of a decent car.
>>
>>27880037
>>27880063
>>27880133
Bought them as unsold stock from a board game store that closed at least 10 years ago.

Ive got neo destiny, neo something else and some of the e reader cards as well all 1st edition

Brb need to check
>>
>>27880347
fucking liar. pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>27880347
Neo destiny
neo revelations
expedition
echo starter deck
Gym challenge
>>
>>27880565
>>27880347
>>27879859
hang on. are you the OP? because if you're legitimately asking how valuable those are then you're either fucking retarded, trolling, or outright lying.

yes they're all worth thousands sealed. go suck yourself off and have a party.
>>
File: 20160816_201731.png (2MB, 2560x1188px) Image search: [Google]
20160816_201731.png
2MB, 2560x1188px
Is this is a decent deck to start my adventures in the Standard format?
>>
>>27881560
It'll win you enough matches to get you a better deck.
>>
>>27881560
Landorus, Medicham, Korrina, and Muscle Band are rotating in two weeks.

Ignoring that, your trainer lineup is a joke.Prof Letter, and Center Lady have no place here, and Acro Bike isn't needed. You need more Balls. You're also missing some important cards for a deck like this, such as Compressor to accelerate Landorus, or Focus Sash to actually survive an attack.

Don't pyramid evolution lines. No reason not to have either 3-3 or 4-4 Medicham. 4-3 makes no sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdKEYuy6bNE&feature=youtu.be
First result on google. Carbink Break vastly overpowers Landorus as a card in general. Medicham is one of the few cards that can take full advantage of Regirock EX. His trainer lineup is much more concise and better.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.