[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so many anime threads, no one will talk to me about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: shit castle.jpg (150KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
shit castle.jpg
150KB, 940x529px
>tfw so many anime threads, no one will talk to me about how much I hate this stupid fucking pokemon
>>
>>27878126
im here for you, anon
right me a 500 word essay about every wrong with it and i'll read it all for you
>>
I feel you bro, worst pokemon ever.
>>
>>27878126
It's a cute Pokemon. Love it a lot.
>>
>>27878126
Vanniluxe is ten times better than this and i hate vanilluxe.
who designed this monstrosity?
>>
>>27878126
>hurr durr pander to my opinions guyys stop caring about things that aren't me
>>
>>27878126
No one would talk to you outside of the computer either, how's this different?
>>
>>27878126
>person on /vp/ doesn't like a new thing
hold the fucking presses, people
>>
>>27878149

I'll probably write something tomorrow comparing it to the other most hated pokemon, and conclude with how it is the worst. No more throwing vanilluxe/muk/klefki under the bus, sand castle IS the worst

>>27878202
Agreed. They are just running out of ideas, especially for ghost

>>27878154
Thanks. Bro

>>27878218
>>27878205

No bully, we need to unite against the slippery slope of Yokai personified (which is the sandcastle)
>>
sandcastle is great. i'm going to use it on my team and on wi-fi and know that a bunch of angry manchildren can't let go and enjoy a bit of a fun because pokemon is super serious to them
>>
>>27878287
Everyone else bullies you mate, I'm pretty sure I don't have to. Maybe you're just upset you're not working at GameFreak because your schooling experience is fucking worthless.
>>
>>27878126
I'm gonna use this in competitive, even if it's not that good With this, Klefki, Vanilluxe and three Rotoms ill'automatically win against any genwunner by forfeit.
>>
>>27878126
Shit taste. Spooky sand is based.
>>
>>27878527
>using three rotoms
>implying you have any clue about competitive
>>
I love shirodesuna. It's a great concept for a ground/ghost pokemon, it may look silly, but not all pokemon need to be full of spikes and muscles.
>>
File: 1467707409159.png (60KB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1467707409159.png
60KB, 311x362px
>>27878126
>Hating a pikachu eater.
>>
>>27878126
Hey, it could be worse. It could have been Bewear.
>>
Definitely my less favorite this gen after Legends and Mythicals.
>>
>>27878126
Nobody wants to talk to an autist.
>>
>>27878126
its a fucking shit pokemon, its stupid as fuck and most of the pokemon in the new game look like shit.

anyone who says differently is trying to hard to defend it.
>>
>>27883305
>its a fucking shit pokemon
Why?
>its stupid as fuck
Why?
>most of the pokemon in the new game look like shit
Why?
>>
>>27878287
>we need to unite against the slippery slope of Yokai personified
>OP actually thinks bitching in a mongolian cavepainting circle is going to stop gamefreak from doing whatever they want
>>
at least it isnt the worst looking pokemon anymore
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.