[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you catch them all legitimately on your own?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 7853771.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7853771.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Can you catch them all legitimately on your own?
>>
>>27876470
no
>>
I missed a few gen 5 legendaries because I didn't have a wifi-capable router until after all of the events happened.
>>
Only if you have multiple of the same systems, and EVERY game excluding the third versions
>>
>>27876470

I like cheating.
>>
>>27876470
If you have 2 3ds x,y,Or and As
You can
>>
>>27876516
I'm pretty sure you can catch every Pokemon with just gen 6 games.
>>
>>27876470
I almost unlock Jotho starter in Emerald.. then being a bootleg it is, the save data erase itself.
>>
>>27876542
>>27876558
http://www.serebii.net/xy/unobtainable.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/unobtainable.shtml

What about stuff like Mew and Celebi that are only distributed in events? What if we're talking about starting from scratch in 2016? Is it even possible to catch 'em all?
>>
>>27877174
they dont matter when filling your pokedex
but yes they are event only
>>
>>27877192
So the in-game pokedex will still say 100% even though you're technically missing some?
>>
>>27876470
Well, you're posting on /vp/, so you've already caught them all, right?
>>
>>27877203
Yup, but they've been giving out event mons once a month all year. This month is Arceus.
>>
>>27876470
no, you have to get gifted some of them

it is impossible to physically catch em all
>>
>>27877240
Might aswell cheat then
>>
>>27877174
Just do the RBY Mew glitch... For Celebi, idk
>>
>>27876558
I recall reading that spearow and Fearow are impossible to obtain without transferring from a previous Gen
>>
>>27879346
Spearow and Fearow can be found in the Friend Safari.
>>
>>27879459
>>27879346
Shit, just Spearow, but still.
>>
>>27876515
looks like you are not the very best, then. Should have shown more friendship towards your pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>27876470
I have, and more than once. Aside from the obvious event-exclusive exemptions, all of the Pokémon I own have bear my OT/ID.

>two complete Living Pokédexes, one in OR and one in AS
>all Pokémon have my OTs/IDs
>all masculine Pokémon are male, while all feminine Pokémon are female
>mascot legendaries (including trade-ups from previous generations) are in Master Balls, other legendaries are in Premier Balls, everything else is in standard Poké Balls

Pokémon that weren't available for capture in OR and AS (Bellsprout family, Buizel family, Kyogre in OR, Groudon in AS, etc.) were traded up from HG/B/B2/X and AS/W/W2/Y, respectively. However, they still follow all of the above criteria. When Sun and Moon come out and I catch all of the available Pokémon there, I'll be trading up the unavailable Pokémon from OR and AS, respectively.

R8 me bitches.
>>
>>27876470
>Need to trade some pokemon for them to evolve
>Need the other game to get the exclusive pokemon

It would be pretty sad if you could desu
>>
>>27882605
do you have a job with a wife and kids?
>>
>>27883660
I'm a therapist of sorts, but I'm also a university student. No wife or kids.
>>
>>27879346
Fearow are on victory road in x and y. They swoop down while outside.
>>
>>27882605
autism / 20

here's your rating
>>
>>27879502
>but still
>"I don't know how to breed Pokémon."
Stop trying to convince yourself. Spearow IS obtainable.
>>
>>27885641
>he hasn't caught them all himself
MODS
>>
>>27876470
Of course not, catching them all is a meme, nobody really does it, me for example. I WILL NEVER CATCH THEM ALL
>>
>>27877174
>wondertrade
>gts
Im at 447 mons
>>
Play a romhack that makes the games nonjewish. It's the objectively correct way to play ANY Pokemon game.
>>
What is the least amount of games you need to catch them all barring legendaries?
>>
>>27886452
I'd say four. X, Y, OR, and AS.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.