[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red a best, Ash is a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-origins-2.jpg (126KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-origins-2.jpg
126KB, 620x350px
Red a best, Ash is a shit
>>
>>27874310
>Red wins the Kanto League
>Completed Kanto Dex
>must be somewhere in mt silver being autistic right now
yeah
>>
>>27874310

They are the same person.
>>
Red was always better than Ash.
>>
>>27874562
Don't say that
>>
>>27874310
NO FUCK YOU

CHARIZARD COCKSUCKING IS CHARIZARD COCKSUCKING, NO MATTER HOW YOU SPIN IT

CAN'T VENUSAUR OR BLASTOISE GET THE LIMELIGHT FOR ONCE?

FUCK
>>
>>27874310
>no Gold and Silver Origins
>no Gold vs Red
>>
>>27874610
>Venusaur
PokéSpe.
Oh right, Ashnimefags just blindly shit on that when it has always been superior.
>>
>>27874610
>Blastoise will always be the jobber
>Venusaur will always be the forgotten one
Reminder there is only 3 pokemon in gen 1: Charizard, Pikachu and Mewtwo.
>>
>>27874603

Red is Ash Ketchum in a parallel universe.

Fun fact.
>>
File: Kalos League Champion.jpg (300KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos League Champion.jpg
300KB, 928x718px
>people thought ASH would win
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>27874808
I just want to say thank you for this.
This needs to be rubbed in their faces until they commit sudoku.
>>
>>27874310
They are the same character in different continuities w/e.
>>
>>27874784
NIgga stop
>>
>>27874310
True
>>
>>27874610
At least the manga gave Red a Bulbasaur. I was hoping adventures would too but that'll never happen.
>>
>>27874784
Not really. Ash is just a spin-off of game Red like the many other Reds, though he spins off even further.
>>
>>27874443
>Red died after waiting to challenge Ash in mt Silver for years
>>
>>27876438
fuck meant origins not adventures
>>
https://youtu.be/D5hVW1JxHL4
>>
>>27874870
But is not ash
>>
>>27874310
True.
Red needs to return to dig this kids anime out of it's eternal cliche hellhole.
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 512x342px
>>27874808
>will they ever learn...
>>
>choosing charizard
Why is Red so pathetic? Venusaur is obviously the better choice
>>
File: image.png (552KB, 662x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
552KB, 662x700px
>>27876711
>>27876438
>>27874727
>>27874704
>>27874610
>literally picking garbage

There's only one REAL Pokemon and he's got guns stuck to his back
>>
>>27874310
I wish the anime was based on the Pokemon Adventures manga, with new protagonists for every region, instead of the same fucking forever-10-year-old fag, who's destined to lose every possible time.
>>
Gary was here, Ash is a Loser.
>>
>>27876787
>picking water
>when there's always better wild water pokemon
>>
>>27874562
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27876668
The faster people learn, the more they will stop watching and this show can finally change or die. I have a feeling the latter
>>
>>27876787
I like blastoise a lot, but venusaur is my bro since gen 1
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>27876841
Outside of Lapras and Gyarados, you ain't getting anything good in Kanto for water types.

Also
>Hating on the Water starter bros
Must be a grass fag. How does it feel knowing there's only 2 good Pokemon out of that group
>>
>>27876925
Greninja is anything but good.
>>
>>27874310
I've defended Ash for years to my friends. But fuck, I just don't have the energy or the willpower anymore.
>>
>>27876925
>Poliwrath
>Cloyster
>Starmie
>Slowbro
>not good water types

Don't get me wrong anon, water's always been my second favorite starter in every gen but there's always an alternate option in the wild
>>
>>27874310
Red is cute, ash is ugly, Serena and misty have shitty taste
>>
>>27876438
The manga was very old. Charizard and Pikachu's popularity wasn't solidified yet back then.
That's why Red started with Poliwhirl and Bulbasaur.
>>
>>27874443
>must be somewhere in mt silver being autistic right now
Seeing as he was in Unova in the PWT, I'm going to guess he goes where ever to keep training and improving.
>>
>>27876841
>picking water
>when there's always better wild water pokemo

Gen 1 Kanto: Blastoise is the single best in-game mon in existence.

Gen 2: Feraligatr is the best in-game mon.

Gen 3: Mudkip is the best in-game mon.
Squirtle is still just as stupid good as in gen 1

Gen 4: Empoleon is the best in-game water mon, but is held back by the fact that Infernape is the best in-game mon period, and that Infernape has no decent replacement fire mon.

HGSS: Totodile is still the best in-game mon.

Gen 5:
BW: Oshawott is the best available in-game water mon. Tepig is technically a better starter, but Darumaka outclasses him over the game in general.
BW2: Oshawott is the second best in-game water mon(behind Azumarill).

The water mons are almost always a great pick, and almost always the single best mon of their type available.

Neither Fire nor Grass is as reliable in being the best of their type, and they are usually worse than the Water Starter in-game as well.
>>
>>27877123
>Shellder
Is good in Yellow, and barely exists for most of RBY
>Poliwrath
Underleveled garbage by the time he's available in RB. Good in yellow where you can Super Rod Level 40 Poliwhirls
>Starmie
Barely even exists for most of the game.
>Slowbro
Massively underleveled Slowbro at route 23 is the only existant option for Slwobro.

All of these suck outside Yellow.

The only good gen 1 RB water Type outside Squirtle that isn't either just a late-game sweeper or woefully underlevelled is Tentacool, who you can fish up at Level 40 in Pallet the moment you have both Fly and the Super Rod.
>>
>>27878129
while i do agree with you i think gen 6 grass was a better pokemon.
i picked water starters up until gen 6.
>>
>>27876925 >>27877123

with gen1's broken Special stat Tentacruel was pretty decent too
>>
>>27877123
Victreebel has always been a great secondary choice for a grass type behind Bulbasaur. In Yellow, it's just straight up superior to Bulba.

There's no water-type in Kanto that is anywhere near as good a replacement for Squirtle... well outside Yellow anyway, where Squirtle isn't worth bothering with because:
A. Pretty Underleveled
B. You can catch reasonably leveled Cloysters immediately after you get the Super Rod, or level 40 Poliwhirl/Tentacool.

To be honest, there's no good Charmander replacement either, but Fire is pretty shit for in-game Kanto any way. The best replacement is probably just Doduo, who can be caught outside Celadon and used to immediately steamroll Erika.

>>27876925
Lapras is shit for in-game, and Gyarados requires you to put up with babying a magikarp for quite a while.

In Player vs Player, Lapras is shit compared to Cloyster, Starmie and Slowbro in both Gen 1 and 3, and Gyarados is significantly inferior to all of them in gen 1.

How are they your good options?
>>
>>27874310
>Ash's Pikachu can one-shot a Rhydon
>Meanwhile Red's Jolteon gets one-shotted by a Rhyhorn's Thunderbolt

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
Ash is Blue.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/172e81e436841b70e80038523518b81f/tumblr_mu2n3w47tL1r3ifxzo1_500.gif
>>
>>27874310
>caught all the pokemon in his region except mew (and plans to go after mew)
>beat the kanto gym leaders in battle instead of the horseshit Ash went through to get them
>pokémon league champion

I cannot argue with that.

>>27874562
Sort of. They're alternate universe counterparts of each other.

Like Frieza and Frost. Similar, yet different.
>>
>>27876925
>Lapras
>Gyarados
>Starmie
>Slowbro
>Cloyster
>Tentacruel
>Vaporeon
>Omastar
>Kabutops

They are all solid picks in either in-game, competitive, or both in some instances.

I love Blastoise bro, but there's other options. Charizard's still better.
>>
Manga Red was pretty based.
Origins Red was boring.
>>
>>27878506
Being underleveled doesn't mean they're useless anon, hey just take more care to make better
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.