[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Sun/Moon Anime Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1462893749406.jpg (16KB, 307x316px) Image search: [Google]
1462893749406.jpg
16KB, 307x316px
Hello. My brother is a VA for the Pokémon dub (though I won't say who) and he usually tells me everything that's going to happen. I keep my mouth shut but since everyone's disappointed by the League turnout I'll let you in on what the Sun/Moon anime will be about.

I only know bare bones about how they'll get there but the anime's Japanese title is "Pokémon All Star Eclipse". Dub name undecided.

3 episodes have been dubbed thus far and the series is kind of going to be like Orange Islands. Ash goes with Serena to Alola and they are accompanied by Professor Kukui for the first few episodes. Hau will replace him probably in the next couple of episodes.

This series is very different and Ash doesn't catch any new Pokémon for the first few episodes though it looks like he will get a Grubbin. Serena catches a Cutiefly in episode 3, Hau has a Litten and Professor Kukui has an Alolan Raichu. Ash comes to Alola with only Pikachu and Greninja, BUT one of the two posters for the series shows Ash, Serena and Hau ahead of the Alola region, with all of Ash's Pokémon behind them. There's also Team Rocket with Meowth looking fiercly at a smug Alolan Meowth, The other one is just like the XY poster with a bunch of Alola Pokémon behind Ash and Serena. There is nothing new there. Ash is going to use all of his past Pokémon for the island trials, which is the main hook of the series.
>>
In the first episode Ash and Serena arrive in Alola with Sycamore and meet Kukui who is interested in Ash's Greninja. He battles Alolan Raichu and wins, then Hau comes to pick up his starter but is given Litten which was the last one left. Kukui then tells Ash about the island challenge and wants him to meet someone.

In the second episode Ash meets Hala who, hearing of all his past efforts, wants to battle him to see if he is fit for the island challenge. Ash's Tauros makes a comeback and fights Hala's Mudsdale, which loses to Greninja. Team Rocket then show up to try and steal Pikachu and Mudsdale but are thwarted. In the climax, Ash and Serena start journeying to find the first trial leader and come across a mural, where Ash has a vision of Solgaleo.

In the third episode, Serena competes against Jessie to catch a Cutiefly. She wins and Jessie storms off to find another Pokémon and finds an Alolan Meowth. Not knowing it's actually a Meowth, she captures it and shows it off to James and Meowth and Meowth immediately becomes rivals with the Alolan Meowth. He battles it but it kicks his ass and runs away. The episode ends showing Ash having found a trainer and about to battle. My brother says (from watching the original for dubbing purposes) the next episode preview shows Pikachu fighting Yungoose and Ash carrying a Grubbin and running away from something.

Enjoy and don't believe.
>>
and who fucking cares?
>>
who the fuck is Hau
>>
Bump for leaky leaks!
>>
Fake and gay, voice actors know nothing until the very end and the new confirmed Ash's companion is Mallow.
>>
Believable.
>>
>>27873228
nah
>>
>>27872929
t. Serenafags
>>
>>27872929
Go away.
>>
>>27872929
Fuck the anime you cuck ass bitch. It's over.
>>
>>27872929
>Hau
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27872929
lul dubbed my ass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.