[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put on the performance of a life time >Take down a Tyranitar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Broken Back.png (33KB, 844x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Broken Back.png
33KB, 844x1254px
>Put on the performance of a life time
>Take down a Tyranitar and a Metagross
>Bring Charizard to his knees
>Watches his the rest of his team blow it
I'm glad Greninja will be stuck in Oaks ranch forever
>>
oh my god can you anime faggots fuck off nobody gives a shit or has cared for over a decade
>>
>>27872814
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>27872866
shouldn't you consider you care so much about a garbage character from a shit anime?
>>
>>27872814
>obody gives a shit
>3/4 of the thread are anime related
I didn't even follow the anime, but I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>27872814
>makes fun of people for liking Pokemon
>on vp
Ahahahaha
>>
>>27872950
7 autistic faggots having an autism attack
>>
File: image.gif (794KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
794KB, 500x338px
Get this mon a bottle of ketchup
>>
>>27872950
He's lost every canon region. You'd have to be deluded to think anything would change.
>>
>>27872974
pokemon is one thing, the shitty anime is another
>>
>>27872905
>no one gives a shit
>entire board is talking about it
Good job trying to fit in, I guess.
>>
>>27873036
see>>27872976
>>
>>27873028
He said, within his own weird little Pokemon internet culture bubble
>>
>>27873087
what the fuck does that have to do with anything? The anime is shit and the games are not
>>
>>27873079
>7 autistic faggots
>threads even on /a/
Le keep your autism in your containment general meme is strong, I see.
>>
>>27873146
You're allowed to have an opinion. But understand the ridiculousness of shitting on Pokemon fans while being a Pokemon fan on a Pokemon fan site.
>you're the wrong type of Pokemon fan
It doesn't matter what you think
You're liking a green arrow fan feeling superior to a green lantern fan
youre ridiculous
>>
>>27872792
>Literally Messi
>>
>>27873269
yes you sure proved me wrong by reddit posting
>>
If he didn't insist on his weak ass Kalos team, he could have won. Noivern, Goodra, and Talomflame didn't really do shit.
>>
>>27873287
So by your logic, you can't enjoy Spiderman but hate Squirrel Girl because they're both Marvel Universe.
>>
>>27872866
He's right though.
>>
>>27873394
you're missing the point. Like I said, you can have an opinion. You're allowed to like the game and not the show. But trying to make someone feel bad for liking the show is dumb cultural elitism, which is doubly stupid since your shitting in someone so similar to you. You're trying feeling superior because you don't like the tv show based on the game you like. Do you think there aren't video game anons who feel superior to you because you like a Pokemon game? Do you think there aren't people who would group you into the same weeb ass bullshit man child faggot group as the ashnime fans?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.