[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon glazed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (144KB, 810x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 810x400px
Hey guys I just found this cool fan made Pokemon game have you guys heard of it it's actually interesting
>>
Its the best hack I've played so far, the post game is a lot of fun too
>>
I actually have this but I haven't gotten very far in it.
>>
This hack rom is my favourite beside red++.
It's well polished, still need improvement tho, but i think the creator isn't working on it anymore.
I haven't finished it, but i've completed the main region quest and started the johto one. I really like the map design and the tiles used, so comfy.
The story is a bit edgy but nothing near tublr-tier, and feel more like canon games. Still a bit edgy tho.
There's also blazed glazed, a modified version of this hack that implements features from gen 6 and some gen 6 pokémon, but i don't like it as much as glazed.
There are some rendering bugs here and there, but despite that i think it's hands down the best gen 3 romhack. Hope someone will finish it eventually.
>>
My favorite is Snakewood, but Glazed is pretty sweet.
>>
>>27865020
>ITT: Pokemon Glazed devs

Your shilling TOTALLY isn't obvious
>>
Which is better to play, glazed or blazed glazed
>>
>>27866433
Fucking drop the tripcode you turbo nigger.
>>
>>27866433
>people expressing appreciation for something means they made it
kek
>>
>>27866457
Filter me, stinkus
>>
File: nuz01.png (21KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
nuz01.png
21KB, 480x320px
I'm nuzlocking it right now.

Very creative game. There's some awkward things like Gen III sprites for <=Gen III mons and Gen IV sprites for Gen IV mons, some misspells here and there, and the weird dimension-hopping thing from the beginning that might not get explained. You could say it's edgy or dumb at times but it's also very genuine which is probably my favourite aspect of it.
>>
Its better than shitty SJW game thats being shilled right now, at least romhacks takes skills
>>
>>27866645
Not really, they are easier than getting a different engine to emulate pokemon mechanics.
>>
Beat the e4 a while back and quit once i saw a greninja and realized the whole game would take too long to beat, but the whole thing is super well done. PRO TIP, after beating the 3rd gym (i think) go back to your home town and as far west as you can to that little patch of grass and use cut. There's basically every Sudo legend prevo in that patch at level 5. cop yourself a Trannytar
>>
Thinly veiled shilling thread
>>
Enjoyed it, pretty good game. Plot was weird with the Pikachu though. That never really got explained
>>
>>27865020
Last time I played it, it was pretty fun, but still in alpha and very unfinished.

Is there anymore content to it now?
>>
>>27865020
OP would you recommend this over Pokemon Uranium?
>>
>>27867526
Not OP, but I def recommend it. Ton of content, great unforgiving difficulty, and not shitty designs like uranium. There's even Megas and fairy type. My only complaint is that it's quite grindy, even when holding down the turbo button on the emulator
>>
>>27866433
FUCK OFF MEXICAN SCUM
>>
>>27866486
Why even post, if everyone hates you? I just don't get your logic, your just a troll arent you?
>>
PLAY BLAZED GLAZED. It's glazed with some later gen mons, animated sprites, physical special split, and a bunch of other niceties.
>>
>>27867526
Glazed is better than Uranium, but both are shit next to Gaia. I mean fuck, Gaia's only got six gyms at the moment but I've been playing it for 20-ish hours now and I'm not halfway there yet
>>
>>27866457
I think it's hilarious when tripfags post. I don't even realize they are tripfags until some guy has to point it out and throw a fit.

Ya they're gay for having a name, but who the fuck cares just stay on topic.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.