[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know this will happen You know this will happen and will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

You know this will happen
You know this will happen and will cause some controversy
>>
gamefreak are not going to touch that with a stick
not after jynx
>>
>>27863165
At least it isn't just a bigger Smoochum
>>
What if the base part grew up to cover the whole body like anemone and stick to the top of caves and has the mouth on a long tube to trap prey which come near it?
>>
>>27863165
>let me add coconuts or a tiki motif and LOL ITS AN ALOLA FORM

Name literally ONE (1) alola form that has adhered to this, please I'm fucking begging you.
>>
>>27863165
>In b4 new move call "Coconut Cannon"
>its a move exclusive to Alola Jynx
>It does damage and attracts opposite sex
>implying that the coconuts were removed
>enemy is now infatuated with her poketits
>at the end of the battle you earn money
>because foe trainer made it rain on her
>>
>>27863434
Raichu turns into a surfer
>>
>>27863434
Exeggutor is literally a palm tree
>>
>>27863434
Yeah you are right, this is overdesigned compared to other A-forms, but they could pull off this idea in a simpler way. It'll be fairy/psychic btw.
>>
>>27863215
This. The controversy is too strong for them to mess with it.
>>
>>27863165

Game Freak wants us to forget about Jynx.

They made Froslass instead of giving her an evolution in Gen 4.
>>
>>27863549
Froslass is cute and more of a snow spirit while Jynx is just a fat crossdresser that just happens to have cold powers.
>>
>>27863434
your tripcode is showing buddy
>>
>>27863165
cunt troversy? only in tumblr...
>>
File: Alola Jynx.png (137KB, 525x784px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Jynx.png
137KB, 525x784px
>>27863389
Something like this but not shit.
>>
>>27863165
It will be dark type, and learn Pursuit, Sucker Punch, and Thief!
>>
>>27863514
Actually, exeggutor is a dragon tree. google it
>>
>>27863514

>Palm tree becomes a taller palm tree.
>>
>>27864830
It gets more tropical.
>>
File: 242.png (361KB, 600x369px)
242.png
361KB, 600x369px
>cause some controversy
Good.
>>
File: kadabra.png (240KB, 500x500px)
kadabra.png
240KB, 500x500px
>>27863215
>>27863531
Alternatively it makes a lot of sense for them to touch it. If they're allowed to redesign something they can't bring attention to anymore BECAUSE of it's design, why not try to fix it so they don't have to worry down the line anymore? As an example here, Kadabra. I don't know how many people are aware, but Kadabra barely exists in pokemon media anymore because they were sued by the guy Kadabra is sort of based on for using his likeness, Uri Geller. Uri lost the suit, but GF and Nintendo have been so afraid of him suing again for years that Kadabra no longer has TCG cards in print (instead Abra's go striaght to Alakazam in the card game) and he hasn't appeared in a single episode of the anime after 2006. One of the supposed Chinese leaks was an Alola Kadabra, so they might be changing the design in favor of something they can finally start using again. It makes sense.

I think Jinx would be a great candidate considering how little they like to use her because of the controversy they endured in the past over her design.
>>
>>27864944
>Make a skinny literal waifumon that has fair skin and bells in its hair
>>
>>27863514
silly anon
exeggutor is a dragon now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.