[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Nintendo NX
>X = crossover
>A main series Pokémon game has never been released for a home console
>Nintendo tries to unify the disjointed home console/portable console experience with NX

You're an autist if you don't see where this is going.
>>
>>27858800
I'm not ashamed to say I don't know where you're going with this.
>>
>>27858830
It's going to be both a home console and a handheld so pokemon will be on the main system at some point
>>
>>27858865
.... What's the big deal about that?
>>
>>27858865
Do you guys think Nintendo will finally do a game that include all regions, I mean they could make it with the power of a home console?
>>
>>27858800

They already merged their handheld game and console game divisions into one in like 2013.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-16-nintendo-plans-to-merge-handheld-and-console-teams-in-historic-shake-up

I knew it was coming when they said they wanted you to be able to buy one version of the game and play it on the hand held or home console.

Get with the times bro.
>>
>>27859048
Not OP, but source for your last statement?
>>
>>27859091

http://nintendoeverything.com/iwata-on-integrating-handheldconsole-teams-next-system-will-absorb-the-wii-u-architecture-adequately-more/

>"In this perspective, while we are only going to be able to start this with the next system, it will become important for us to accurately take advantage of what we have done with the Wii U architecture. It of course does not mean that we are going to use exactly the same architecture as Wii U, but we are going to create a system that can absorb the Wii U architecture adequately. When this happens, home consoles and handheld devices will no longer be completely different, and they will become like brothers in a family of systems."
>>
>>27858800
Mabye when you play it on the home console you get different modes(like online)
>>
>>27858800
what the fuck is going on in that picture
>>
>>27858973
No. because this is a seriously retarded idea, and you're seriously retarded if you think it would ever be done. it's a blatant and ludicrous pipedream, and the fact you haven't registered this as a blatant and ludicrous pipedream says a lot about your character. to even suggest "but it would be cool!!" is a failure to recognize your simpleton absurdity.
>>
File: 1471207180811.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1471207180811.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>>27859605
>trigg'd
>>
>>27858800
Pokemon X Animal Crossing.

You live in a poketown and do usual animal crossing shit but, with, you know, pokemon.
>>
>>27861113
That's pretty good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.