[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ash is finally going to win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>Ash is finally going to win
>>
File: Why.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Why.gif
2MB, 250x141px
Won't believe it until I see it. Been disappointed too many times.
>>
>even if he wins, is there going to be a bunch of episodes dedicated to the Elite Four?
>>
He'll get beat by Diantha in a close match at best though.
>>
File: mark.gif (2MB, 360x201px) Image search: [Google]
mark.gif
2MB, 360x201px
>>27858399
>mfw
>>
>>27858399
As the ancient australians used to say. Don't count your wombats before you fuck them.
>>
File: 1459976187008.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1459976187008.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>27858399
Feels like AZ finding his Floette, t-b-h
>>
place you bets faggots, 10 hours until we know who is the one BTFO

http://www.strawpoll.me/11016694
>>
>>27858569
Kek you people think he'll lose
>>
>>27858460
There won't be we already know the last few episodes are for Perfect Zygarde' battle against Discount Ten Tails.
>>
>>27858399
He can't win, he has to beat the Elite Four and champion.

Or does it work differently in the anime?
It couldn't happen anyway, the next few episodes will be Team Flare filler Just like in the games
>>
>>27859880
Anime, it's just a tourney I think.
>>
>>27858399
Question (I don't follow the anime that much): Have all of the XYZ episode names been leaked? I know there are at least a couple leaked with titles talking about Team Flare and Zygarde, but are those the rest of the episodes or just the next few?

If those are the rest of the episodes, then Ash loses. He still has to go against the Elite 4 and the Champion, so if there aren't any episodes for that he loses.

If those are just the next few, then he probably wins. Greninja got his ass handed to him the last time he battled Charizard, so it wouldn't make much sense for him to lose the final battle as well.
>>
>>27860128
I thought so too, but didn't Cynthia mention that the tourney is what allows you to fight the E4 and the champ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.