[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: BoJack.jpg (93KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
BoJack.jpg
93KB, 1200x673px
What would his team be?
>>
What's the most reddit pokemon?
6 of that
>>
>>27858305
Must really suck to care enough about reddit that it actually prevents you from enjoying a good tv show.

Reddit bashing is just a meme here. I guarantee that most people like you only started to hate reddit because it's the cool thing to do here. Have some originality instead of repeating memes like a dog performing a trick and don't let memes lead your life.
>>
Only Gen 1 pokémon and he refuses to evolve them if its evolution was introduced in latter gens. He also won't use megas nor held items.
He won't use Dark, Steel or Fairy type moves on his 90s pokémon. Nobody understands why he even plays newer games if he sticks to his old team.
>>
>>27858288
He'd make a team out the weakest/most disliked pokemon just because people told him not to.
Then immediately regret it and release them all.
>>
spring female sawbuck
>>
>>27858577
>Reddit bashing is just a meme here.
Yeah, no, fuck you. I've been to reddit and while some users may be alright the mods are fucking cancerous faggots who'll perma ban you because your opinions don't match theirs
>>
>>27858663
...this actually sums up the series pretty well.
>>
>>27858663
/thread
>>
File: suck a dick dumb shits.png (279KB, 984x399px) Image search: [Google]
suck a dick dumb shits.png
279KB, 984x399px
>>27858288
Raticate
Eevee
Rapidash
Dodrio
Furret
Poochyena
>>
>Mudsdale
>Espeon
>Rockruff
>Noctowl
>Spring Sawsbuck
>dugtrio
props to anyone who gets them all. and sorry for not really adding anything to represent the humans but theyre unremarkable
>>
>>27858288
That show could have been really good if they just decided on a tone and stuck with it.

I didn't like the dumb humor of Todd and Mr. PeanutButter, but I could've at least understood why it exisyed if that's all it was.

However, I actually really liked the depressing dark humor of Bojack specific storylines, and some episodes are really solid, like the one where he visits the dude with cancer and steals the telescope or whatever, but it's like the writers were too afraid of making the viewer feel uncomfortable for more than a scene and had to pepper it with dumbass lolsorandumb shit. It doesn't help when they try and make you care about the aforementioned retards for half of an episode before they go back to being Spongebob and Patrick, only less likable.

Opinions aside, Mudsdale, Noctowl, Delcatty, and Whiscash are a given.
>>
>>27858932
>Whiscash
took me a while.
>>
>>27858760
>Deerling
>Sawsbuck

That's actually... pretty fucked up.
>>
>>27858790
>dugtrio
dugtrio is not a pokemon. it's literally 3 diglets stuck together. why has no one else noticed this but me?
>>
>>27858288
Is this from regular show
>>
He needs something with Perish Song
>>
File: 1467856611816.jpg (57KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1467856611816.jpg
57KB, 392x372px
>>27858663
I think we have a winner.
>>
>>27858288
That's too much, man!
>>
>>27858760
Who does trubbish represent? Todd?
>>
>>27858760
Rapidash would fit well as Secretariat. Also, Diggersby for Rutabaga
>>
>>27859467
>>27859538
Trubbish is Todd, yeah. I made this about a week before S3 for one of those "Guess the movie/tv show" threads & haven't updated it yet. I'm convinced his actual team, though, would only have Run Away for abilities.

Who would make a good Sarah Lynn?
>>
>>27859839
A ghost type.
>>
>>27859894
I direct you to >>27859360
>>
>>27858663
Not bad, I like it.
>>
File: gurdurr[1].jpg (30KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
gurdurr[1].jpg
30KB, 300x281px
>>27859894
But anon, she wanted to be an architect
>>
>>27860207
Too bad she's dead
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.