[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only people who hate Gen V are >13 year old kids who have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (27KB, 309x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 309x431px
the only people who hate Gen V are
>13 year old kids who have been told to by poketube comments
>people who stopped playing after Gen 3/4
>kantoddlers/johtoddlers
>13 year old kids who have been told to by /vp/
>people who have never played it
>>
some people dont like your favorite gen. why do you have to be a baby and make a thread about it?
>>
>>27854503
I don't hate Gen V, it still has some cool things, but it is definitely the worst gen.
No contests = Shit Tier
>>
>>27854503
>kantoddlers/johtoddlers
You're kind of missing the joke with these names bud
>>
>>27854534
>assuming its my favorite gen
>being this triggered
I guess youre one of the above in the OP
>>
>>27854503
Literally a ice cream
Literally trash
Literally a gear
And why would a 13 year old hate gen v? If anything they would like it because that would have been around the time that they were old enough to play a pokemon game
>>
>>27854573
Hello, Newfriend :)
>>
>>27854557
See, this is how you present an opinion. Question: did you like Musicals or Pokéstar Studios? Just curious.
>>
>>27854602
Literally sludge
Literally a Pokeball
Literally 3 Pokémon stuck together
Literally 6 eggs
Literally a bird
I can go on and on.
>>
>>27854602
>kids like gen v meme
>>
I rate games on their metagame. Gen 5 had objectively the worst imaginable metagame. That is why I hate gen 5.

Rating games on the storyline always seems pointless to me. All the games are equally as insipid and boring to play through as the others.

In game post game I can understand more, but never really interested me personally too much. Even just the XY post game was enough IMO.
>>
>>27854593
why are you being a big baby on the baby board OP?
>>
B/W was good, still can barely finish B2/W2 it's so boring
>>
>>27854660
>gen 5
>worst meta
Were you too young for Gen 2 or are you just a faggot?
>>
>>27854713
>he enjoyed weather wars

I'll take stall games every fucking time over that garbage.
>>
>>27854627
I honestly don't think I ever did the musicals, I knew there were no ribbons and I liked the Gen 3 contests way more than Gen 4, and this took the bad parts from Gen 4.
The movies were awesome but I didn't do it too much, again because of no ribbons or similar permanent add-on.
>>
hating any gen is dumb
>>
>>27854503
I started out in Gen 1 and Gen 5 is one of my favorites, it's probably my favorite gen of them all besides gen 4.

>>27854627
I actually liked Pokestar Studios but mainly for waifu reasons, I like watching Rosa's cute outfits and Sabrina
>>
>>27854764
weather wars was fun in gen 4. 5 just royally fucked everything
>>
>>27854764
>stall over weather
Back to Showdown you go
>>
>>27854764
>I'll take stall games every fucking time
Now I know you're just a faggot
>>
>>27854708
You're doing yourself a disservice. BW2 is miles better in every way except for player design
>>
>>27854713
>Gen 2
>Meta
The "Meta" was 6 Shiny Mewtwos that you hacked in with a Gameshark that had no EVs (or whatever the gen 2 equivalent was called) because you caught them at level 100.
>>
>>27854812
>>27854804
The fact that there are people who will actively defend the Gen 5 meta game blows my mind. How far up that gens ass do you have to be for that?
>>
BW2 are my favorite games, but BW1 was my least favorite by far.
>>
>>27854828
>Doesn't know that EVs will take effect after putting the pokemon in the PC
Literal underage.
>>
>>27855034
I'm guessing it's because of only gen 5 pokemon allowed then, right?
>>
>>27854503
>people who stopped playing after Gen 3/4
Yep pretty much me, and I did indeed hate Gen V
>>
I loved BW when I played them at release, but I lost interest when I beat the 8th gym after 3 months or so. I stopped playing for about a year and a half, went back in and fell in love again. Haven't played BW2 because XY came out right as I finished up Black.

To be fair, XY lost me after two months and I never really went back, ORAS sucked me back in.
>>
>>27854503
I love gen V, and see your bullshit, anyone can dislike anything for whatever reason, stop generalizing.
>>
>>27854503
Or, y'know, people that were disappointed by the BW1 dex.
>>
>>27855144
Nah, I love the Pokemon introduced in Unova. The game has plenty of other things that I actually dislike.
>>
>>27854557
Lack of Ribbons is my only problem with Gen V. If it weren't for that it would be perfect.
>>
>>27854877
>he says as he defends the indefensible cancer that is stall meta
>>
>>27854503
Except I'm none of those examples and BW was still a bore.
>>
Never played it. I have questions

I've heard there's some advanced difficulty mode. Is it actually challenging?
Was the War of Weather really that bad? Also, if there's a reason to hate Smogon, I've heard it was because of their chain banning of prominent weather war mons. Wouldn't have it been better to just blanket ban weather abilities besides hail?
>>
>>27854503
You could have just greentexted "everyone" and spared us the shitpost
>>
>>27856689
>Is it actually challenging?
lol
>Was the War of Weather really that bad?
yes, also introduced the most cancer out of any gen like genies and prankster

glad we only had to suffer it through for 2 years, unfortunately genies/prankster are here to stay
>>
>>27854503
>People who stopped playing at gen 3/4
Yeah, das me
I started playing gen 2 when I was a kid and stopped playing after Platinum. My rommate gave me his 3DS years later, so I bought Pokemon X and was dissapointed by all the ugly gen 5 mons clogging up the dex
I don't have anything against the game itself since I never played it, but gen V produced the highest concentration of pokemon I personally think are dumb
>>
>>27854503
Nah, it's just the people that can't stand pokemon going the more JRPG-focused route.
>>
>>27856765
the only people that hate gen 5 are people that shitpost about how everyone hates gen 5. it's a failure to recognize that your own shallow opinions are not shared by other people.
>>
File: samurott 1.png (102KB, 256x265px) Image search: [Google]
samurott 1.png
102KB, 256x265px
>>27854557
>No contests = Shit Tier
>implying contests are even half as fun as pokestar studios

I mean yeah if you liked contests more I can respect that
>>
>>27858145
I found it
The most ironic post on the internet
A gen 5 fan saying "Wow, I can't believe you won't accept other people's opinions"
>>
>>27857942

>implying this isn't a good thing

BW did what XY messed up with in that the gym leaders felt like actual characters and not just roadbumps. Only Korrina in Gen VI got the Gen V treatment as far as plot went.
>>
>>27858657
>korrina
>Implying her entire existence wasn't an excuse to shove more lucario down out throats
>>
>>27854503
Probably the designs. Thats what all threads complain about. Its actually what kep me from playing the game for 3 years before I said fuck it and played it for the first time. Not too bad.
>>
>>27854503
I hate Gen V because it was too short.
Best battle engine and spritework in a Pokemon game, squandered on one region over the course of 2 years.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.