[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody noticed this at Rustboro gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (1MB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x920px
Nobody noticed this at Rustboro gym?
>>
no one cares, it goes up and down, same layout for any first gym
>>
File: Screenshot (22).png (812KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (22).png
812KB, 1366x768px
>>27852793
I t-think you need to go back...

>>>/pol/
>>
>>27852793
>taking a picture of your phone
>with another phone
>phoneposting x2
>>
>>27852793
Hoenn is redpilled AF.
>inb4 underage/Facebook outrage
Remind me why I even browse here again?

Anyone who's not a faggot should just migrate to infinity-/vp/, I just wish it wasn't so slow or I'd forsake this dump in a heartbeat.
>>
>>27852793
wtf i hate phones now
>>
>>27852870
>>>/t/umblr
>>
Op
it's wrong, the path goes straight up and not to the left.
>>
>>27853006
Go back to tumblr or reddit so you can post with a name you autistic attention whore.
>>
use an appropriate language please.
>>
>>27853006
>a fucking tripfag telling anyone anything
Please for the sake of human society, castrate yourself.
>>
It's a manji. Not a swastika. Idiot poltard
>>
>>27852870
>t-think
Go back to your containment board.
>>>/a/
>>
File: slooooooooooow.gif (7KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
slooooooooooow.gif
7KB, 350x300px
>>27852964
>should just migrate to infinity-/vp/
Go back to eightcuck yourself you faggot. Nobody needs your advertising.

>>27852793
Pic related.
>>
You are a bunch of menstruating nerds. I only posted a photo of a fucking Pokemon game! why the fuck insult you? I would like to respond with respect, but you shitty faces not deserve respect. oh and it is useless for you to answer with other insults, I will not read them.
I'm busy to fuck your mothers.
Bye.
>>
>>27853342
Is this the new copypasta?
>>
The swastika is the other way around
>>
File: Screenshot (35).png (759KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (35).png
759KB, 1366x768px
>>27853178
How about I fuck you back to my containment board, faggot.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>27853342
You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.
>>
File: secretnazi.png (18KB, 864x672px) Image search: [Google]
secretnazi.png
18KB, 864x672px
Get a load of this
>>
>>27854514
You are a bunch of menstruating nerds. I only posted a photo of a fucking Pokemon game! why the fuck insult you? I would like to respond with respect, but you shitty faces not deserve respect. oh and it is useless for you to answer with other insults, I will not read them.
I'm busy to fuck your mothers.
Bye.
>>
>>27852964
I don't think you know what redpilled means
>>
File: stupid baka oni chan desu.gif (2KB, 252x216px) Image search: [Google]
stupid baka oni chan desu.gif
2KB, 252x216px
>>27852793
>>27852964
>>27854569
You stupid, ignorant dense fucks. That is the buddhist swashticker if anything, not the fucking Nazi swastika.

Fuck man. This board is full of children. Glad summer is over in 2 weeks.
>>
>>27852793
>>27852793
This dude took a picture of his phone with another phone goddamn
>>
>>27852964
Please go to 8gag and take the rest of /vpol/ with you, you guys are the ponyfags of /vp/
>>
>>27852793
Das my Gym.
The ovens are out back.
>>
>>27852793

wow, such a great joke, GF is 110% confirmed nazis wow, I just broke a teeth from laughing, so did everyone else reading, you're a genius. amazing, impressive, bravo, omedetou, parabéns. I bet it's their message to the world, they probably have jew pokémon designers on ball and chain in GF's underground floors, you're so smart, you broke the code, this is totally nazi swastika because they totally invented it, very much, also nazism is totally left, very yes, you're the chosen one to bring such an incredible joke to the plebeian masses yes
>>
>>27852793
Oh, wow, a blast back to 2004.

Everyone knows about it and nobody cares anymore.
>>
>>27852793
You have too much imagination. Go to sleep.
>>
>>27852964
>infinity-/vp/
Dont you mean /literallynothingvp/ ?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 562x437px
>>27852899
>>
You need to get off of those hallucinogenic drugs senpai.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.